Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Why do u ask if u end up doing whatever u want?

U saw linus video and now u wanna do it, but its easier to grab a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler and do it yourself than learning enough sketch up to do it properly.

i did, charger and laputa said sketchup so i downloaded it

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

i guess but paper and pencil is not 3d

Lmfao, I'll remember that next time I sketch out a case design that I'm currently working on. I also did life class and I doubt if I told my tutor that drawing a 2D representation of our life model flat with no shadow or weight of line to define depth that it's pointless as I can take a photo they'd of slapped the stupid out of me.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Lmfao, I'll remember that next time I sketch out a case design that I'm currently working on. I also did life class and I doubt if I told my tutor that drawing a 2D representation of our life model flat with no shadow or weight of line to define depth that it's pointless as I can take a photo they'd of slapped the stupid out of me.

Sounds about right. I have however drawn in photoshop in a life drawing class and that wasn't to bad

yeah, i guess i can do both

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Sounds about right. I have however drawn in photoshop in a life drawing class and that wasn't to bad

Don't see the appeal of drawing in photoshop tbh, I've tried it but when you fuck up you can go back and you lose the discipline which pushes your skill further with pencil on paper, I used to enjoy drawing with pen in life class to really push it.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Don't see the appeal of drawing in photoshop tbh, I've tried it but when you fuck up you can go back and you lose the discipline which pushes your skill further with pencil on paper, I used to enjoy drawing with pen in life class to really push it.

when you are doing 1-5 minute poses you don't really have time to do that also it was after taking 3 semesters of life drawing before tried using my old tablet pc to draw in photo shop in class.

when you are doing 1-5 minute poses you don't really have time to do that also it was after taking 3 semesters of life drawing before tried using my old tablet pc to draw in photo shop in class.

Fair enough, I really wasn't questioning you, was just voicing a thought on the subject.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Wat about Guardian of the spirit? The four ninja dudes chasing what's her face and the boy. They seemed like more than ninjas but still.

Ikr, wat jerks. Talkin and shit. On a Forum. Like they own the dam place.

I mean where the hell does @MyInnerFred get off with his Gensokyo bull crap? <thisisajoke> Do I come here to hear about @Charger's car troubles? No!

I come here to post Vitalius life updates like it's my personal blog, not read anything anyone else writes, and like every post indiscriminately.

I didn't ask for fox girl images. I didn't ask for EDM music videos, and I didn't ask for this! <againthisisajoke>

<seriousnow>

goddamitSCTY.jpg

You fell 90 cents today. Get better. :l Daddy needs spending money.

LOL....

Dude the market is in for some serious volatility downwards for quite a while it would seem. Oil is shitting on our economy.

Oh and Gensokyo is something everyone needs in their lives.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh BTW I got this nice bruise from almost falling into the pit in the paint booth the other day. Thankfully I didn't fall in... That shit is deep... I would no doubt broken more than one bone.

lies

Your ignorance is bliss.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oil is shitting on our economy.

Could be worse :'D

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

I feel like they weren't taking anime seriously on this one... :L

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m0V9iknWvM&ab_channel=RoosterTeeth

Wow. Well done rooster teeth.  

True but still... =/

Were too dependent on oil...

We could be far less dependent but then the big companies wouldnt have as much money in their pockets.

@MyInnerFred. The conversation between me and my wallet for this.

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/31/tanks-thru-ancient-weapon4/

tumblr_ltx5gokXL91qa1rao.gif

post-14570-I-Need-It-Iron-Man-gif-HItN.g

Blarg

Wow. Well done rooster teeth. We could be far less dependent but then the big companies wouldnt have as much money in their pockets.

@MyInnerFred. The conversation between me and my wallet for this.

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/31/tanks-thru-ancient-weapon4/

tumblr_ltx5gokXL91qa1rao.gif

post-14570-I-Need-It-Iron-Man-gif-HItN.g

Yes... The struggle is real...

Must not spend money....

opinions its not finished but its to a point where i think you guys can get an idea of what im thinking http://www.mediafire.com/download/bq6aykb4kwtl3kk/Custom+PC+Case.skp btw its a sketchup file

Spoiler

Yo @Vitalius @Jaybird you guys have weapons? I'm being hunted apparently, I may need assistance.

for the right price your safety will be guaranteed. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

opinions its not finished but its to a point where i think you guys can get an idea of what im thinking

btw its a sketchup file

screen shot? Not really a fan of downloading questionable files