Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

This sucks, I only have 1 more episode left of Non Non Biyori repeat, I don't want it to end  -_-

wRlPR1J.gif

thats amazing :D

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I`m not quite sure, but here is what I know about it. You are allowed to own swords, but you cannot carry them in public and you have to make sure that it's safe when transporting it. Also minors are not allowed to own or use them. So should be pretty similar to your laws.

Sounds identical to our laws, then. Though minors are allowed to own, but not buy without the consent of an adult... Not that anyone give a damn about it...

Also same laws apply to bows and crossbows. So while firearm laws are strict, bows and swords go unregulated, which is nice.

I am proud to say that I was in their first 10,000 subscribers! It's crazy what they do. I highly recommend the recent one they did on forging a katana from scratch. Seriously impressive!

Traditional method of creating a katana, or a more modern way ("western way")?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

This sucks, I only have 1 more episode left of Non Non Biyori repeat, I don't want it to end  -_-

I'm 7 episodes in and it feels weaker than 1st season so far. Still good, but weaker.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Traditional method of creating a katana, or a more modern way ("western way")?

As far as I can tell, it is as traditional as they can make it. Ilya is a big katana nut, so other than a couple of minor details it is pretty accurate. At the very least, it is educational about the theory behind it. 

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

I'm 7 episodes in and it feels weaker than 1st season so far. Still good, but weaker.

There was a bit of a slump in the middle, but it started great and is ending great IMO. I'd say the best episodes of repeat have been better than the best episodes of S1, but the average may have been higher in S1.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

pick yer waifu

10301932_775802922516984_724381896394970

Why is qb there?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Off to get coffee and look at laptops with Skylake CPU's

7f32c4a650.jpeg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

7f32c4a650.jpeg

That's got my afternoon beat!

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

7f32c4a650.jpeg

anf i'm here waiting for the i3's to be released so i can get one and bclk overclock it

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

IF I SAY YOU ARE THEN YOU ARE GOT IT?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!

WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN IT AT THE STAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you've overestimated you position!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I think you've overestimated you position!

so? i elected you leader so you are leader

Spoiler

Yeah, basically. It's a harem series that has the courtesy to be actively funny about itself and its genre, rather than just having token humor.

Agreed it's better than a lot of harem...including ones I have enjoyed. I really appreciate harem comedy without the fanservice...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I smell revolt. I think I'm just going to hide this one out...

post-108407-0-80422200-1442935671.gif

how, all i did was elect him as leader

Spoiler

how, all i did was elect him as leader

See, now I've read the entire thread through, it makes sense :L All I read at first was  "IF I SAY YOU ARE THEN YOU ARE GOT IT?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!! WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN IT AT THE STAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Context is a beautiful thing. I'll come out now  :)

See, now I've read the entire thread through, it makes sense :L All I read at first was  "IF I SAY YOU ARE THEN YOU ARE GOT IT?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!! WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN IT AT THE STAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Context is a beautiful thing :)

yeah it is :)

Spoiler

fuck this shit I'm out lolz

Mfcogtk.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Finished both seasons of Yuru Yuri, now I might as well watch the third when it airs this fall. Even if the only reason I got caught up was because of Doga Kobo (studio) and they've changed the studio. Then I found out the new studio is the same studio that did Plastic Nee-San, so it should be just fine since they obviously know their slapstick / non sequitor animation.

That said, I was going to watch the first special, then I saw it was 1 hour long... I guess I have to set aside an hour some other day.

my friend said its a load of bollocks, i dont mind a bit of slap stick every now and then. guess ill give it a go at some point.

@That Norwegian Guy

@brownninja97

it's actually pretty decent

sure the jokes get somewhat canned after a bit, but it's decently entertaining and has solid characters

they also manage to make a "yuri" anime while not really being able to be called a yuri anime.

it's definitely not marathon type material. I haven't looked at S3(?) yet and not sure if i've seen the ova/special. Curious to see what the change in studio does to it since I liked it alright the way it was.

Anyone watching Gakkou Gurashi?

I was going to start watching it but i didn't

IIRC @helping was watching it.

episode 9-10 picked up A LOT

next few episodes are going to be crucial

every episode has some development in it but not much, it will be decent if it turns out that it's end-loaded

if they go back to doing w/e SoL 20 minutes of nothing 2 minutes of plot then it's going to be average.

god this thread is so quality™

Error: 410

Mfcogtk.gif

too bad, your not alowed to leave

So, the seller of the MSI mobo I got cheaped out and did not add tracking.  <.<  The i7-4790k will be here tomorrow according to USPS, the replacement adhesive strips for my thermaltake 3.0 extreme water cooler will be here on the 29th, and I have no idea when this mobo is getting here.  xD

hope it comes sooner rather then later

Spoiler

The latest it will get here is the 13th, "Fri, Sep 25 - Tue, Oct 13 by 8pm"

Edit=they actually gave tracking information though no close estimation on the date.  xD

ok

Spoiler

O god the live stream from Fort Worth on the rollout of the first Norwegian F-35 jet is a whole bucket of cringe. National anthems for both countries, mini concert, so many cheesy speeches. Eep.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Mfcogtk.gif

Right behind you!

post-108407-0-53191900-1442936835.gif

I guess I could join the hiding...

p875Lwt.gif

Something actually topic-related:

Is there any anime serieses about ninja? By that I mean, not stuff like Naruto... That's a joke.

This problem seems to be in video games as well: ninjas are rarely, if ever, portrayed like they are supposed to, and instead are just glorified Eastern versions of Rambo... There are only a few exceptions, for example Mark of the Ninja. Quite a bit of mainstream anime seems to have a similar issue, but what about some lesser known ones?

ok

Just posting "ok" is useless, and unnecesary spam in the notification log, just like @Vitalius said earlier today...

Just a like is enough.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Just posting "ok" is useless, and unnecesary spam in the notification log, just like @Vitalius said earlier today...

Just a like is enough.

well i forgot, and sometimes i dont even realize i do it

Spoiler

I guess I could join the hiding...

p875Lwt.gif

Something actually topic-related:

Is there any anime serieses about ninja? By that I mean, not stuff like Naruto... That's a joke.

This problem seems to be in video games as well: ninjas are rarely, if ever, portrayed like they are supposed to, and instead are just glorified Eastern versions of Rambo... There are only a few exceptions, for example Mark of the Ninja. Quite a bit of mainstream anime seems to have a similar issue, but what about some lesser known ones?

Just a like is enough.

There's no ninja anime because real ninjas are boring as fuck.

The ninja as is is already fabled, historically a pretty dirty and lowly assassin job

an anime about some guy dropping from a tree to poke people with knives and then run away isn't the strongest anime.

also there's no point in telling him, he doesn't understand. I told him that before too, no change. I get annoyed when I have to check this thread and scroll through a page to find something worth the effort of moving my eyes.

people seem to lack the understanding that a forum is very similar to a round table where only one person can speak at a time, and everyone is forced to listen.

we're here to talk about cute anime grills and then two people start talking about how amazing their gay anal sex was last night, meanwhile everyone has to waste time (listening) checking to see what's new in the thread, or scrolling passed the useless posts since they mean virtually nothing to everyone else, and anything worth saying or listening to ends up getting drowned out.

it's ridiculously inconsiderate

Error: 410