Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

breaks on my current car are fucked over

hmm you should do something about that , i just had mine done fairly recently 

up next is suspension and re-sealing the body .... 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

hmm you should do something about that , i just had mine done fairly recently 

up next is suspension and re-sealing the body ....

I want to do alot of work to my grand marquis just to turn it in to the grand car that can do a quarter mile in 8 seconds.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Has anyone played this?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/323380/

(sound on)

http://a.uguu.se/vxstxm_movie480.webm

idea seems to be either completely destroy the game or play a game where you rebuild the game into a new one

I kinda wanna buy it but idk. Looks fun, though I have a shitload of games I don't play already.

Error: 410

Has anyone played this?

I kinda wanna buy it but idk. Looks fun, though I have a shitload of games I don't play already.

ss_d89860495afd0eb6a51d11374169a0802fdf7

What the shit.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

So, my dad wants to kill me right now.  My PC pulls around 953 watts with all the OCs apparently, and I never turn it off.  It's been costing him $73.76 a month.

well once you get your i7 and motherboard it would pull nearly as much

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

You underestimate my hording tendencies

just because I left the rest of this shithole of a forum doesn't mean I'm not still senpai

I'm not silly enough (or yolo enough like @Vitalius) to use a lone 3TB

I was considering looking for the most noob friendly Linux variant to put on the server, but I think I might just go with a WIMboot setup since it has plenty of processing power, and it's only a server so the performance hit is a non-issue.

Didn't think you were dumb enough to use a single 3TB but for the love of all your completely above board, legally acquired media, I wouldn't want to see you struggle trying to reacquire it.

You could try freeNAS. From what I've seen it looks fairly user friendly. It has a good plex plugin as well. 

If you went that route you could use ZFS which has some nice metadata monitoring techniques. Ones that would recognize and fix a corrupted byte. Whereas a typical raid setup would just ignore it and let it spread and corrupt your other data before trying to fix it and probably end up failing.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

It's about 100 less on stock and oc apparently.  xD  He forced me to put on energy saving mode.

idk how much mine pulls ... 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Didn't think you were dumb enough to use a single 3TB but for the love of all your completely above board, legally acquired media, I wouldn't want to see you struggle trying to reacquire it.

You could try freeNAS. From what I've seen it looks fairly user friendly. It has a good plex plugin as well. 

If you went that route you could use ZFS which has some nice metadata monitoring techniques. Ones that would recognize and fix a corrupted byte. Whereas a typical raid setup would just ignore it and let it spread and corrupt your other data before trying to fix it and probably end up failing.

i'll probably have a look at it then

there shouldn't be any compatibility issues? and hopefully the learning curve isn't very steep

i'm lazy

@valdyrgramr I'm running a 4790k and a 770 powering four monitors, 4 drives, and a case filled with fans. Drawing ~165 from the wall (UPS) with a bunch of shit open. 165w factors in my PC, a single 1080p panel, my router, and my modem. You should be fine.

Error: 410

Of course this is an exaggeration but hopefully you kind of get what I'm trying to express here.

I think I catch your drift, but I'm just not sure they had a plot of any kind to work with, just the flavor text on the cards of the game. It would be like coming up with a Magic: The Gathering anime - where do you start, and where does it end? Bahamut picked a neat start, and then said "screw making a solid ending, let's just shove as much crap in here and hope it passes by on looks alone". Which is fine, but doesn't exactly make for a compelling narrative. Hell, Garo ended up having a more compelling plot, and it basically nose-dived into Genericville Airport for its ending.

Has anyone played this?

(sound on)

http://a.uguu.se/vxstxm_movie480.webm

idea seems to be either completely destroy the game or play a game where you rebuild the game into a new one

http://steamed.kotaku.com/an-unfinished-game-about-finishing-an-unfinished-game-1704509783

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

So, my dad wants to kill me right now.  My PC pulls around 953 watts with all the OCs apparently, and I never turn it off.  It's been costing him $73.76 a month.

Thats it? I am paying over 100$ a month for my system.

|King Of The Lost|

i'll probably have a look at it then

there shouldn't be any compatibility issues? and hopefully the learning curve isn't very steep

i'm lazy

I don't think so. I'm like 90% sure it works fine with windows but I personally haven't tried it before.

As for the learning curve it comes with a GUI installed and somewhere there is a Tek Syndicate video describing the install process (I'll see if I can find it). Overall it looks pretty dang easy.

EDIT:

Google hasn't failed me.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Damn son.  

You are pulling about 524 it says on stock.

pcpp and all the calculators are usually wrong so i wouldn't trust it much

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Damn son.  

You are pulling about 524 it says on stock.

so in reality im pulling about 700 , cuz iu have heavy oc on everything oc-able 

im only on my pc gaming like 3 days a week for an hour or so 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Even the fans?

LOL omg thats hilarious 

no i dont overclock fans xD thats dangerous 

dont need more fires in this case ... bad enough the 290x spontaneously combusted that one oc session lel

Spoiler
Spoiler

Well, it is adding up all the stock watts listed by the companies.  That's where it gets the number.

no it adds up the tdp of each part, and tdp is not the amount of wattage it used

Spoiler

But...but...this is an all AMD rig atm.

well your screwed .... xD 

Spoiler
Spoiler

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1366

Ducky Shine 5 RGB for preorder...hmmm maybe give RGB 1 final chance with a well regraded company?

Also Gonna be ordering a custom mouse mat from these guys, I don't like my Goliath Control that much anymore its really rough on my wrists.
http://www.inkedgaming.com/products/panoramic-desk-pad-36-x-11

|King Of The Lost|

Got a bunch of stuff done today time to chill :3

3dda8d38f0747e3ec9416358ff6013b6.png

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

On a serious note I would not mind doing security work. Not like rent a cop stuff but actual protection of a high value subject.

To think of it... Security work sounds easy, at least here where no-one really is creating trouble, and those who are, can be dealt with by speaking to them. Maybe only around 0,5% - 2% of the time have security professionals here have to even think of using pepper spray / taser. Too bad it requires a specific 3 - 4 year study...

Korea in February just finishing off police background checks and job interviews. But I'll be visiting my friend in Ohio. So I'll probably try flying Dublin - > London (never understood this bit) - > new York > ohio - > cali - > Korea. Since I'm not sure when exactly I need to be in Korea my plans still aren't finalised but I'm guessing this will be the easiest route.

Yeah that 500r got wrecked while I was moving house mesh side panel got busted in which is why I bought my r5.

You are finally moving to South Korea? I can imagine the legal process being fiddly when it comes to immigration.

Good luck, Legion. Hope it all goes well.

8YQ7bEE.jpg

speaking of moneys i gots more :D

attachicon.gifmoneys.gif

MUSTN'T SPEND IT>.< 

Easy way to not spend all of your money: put it all on savings account, and try to live with a minimal budget.

if you have any question on how to live with a tiny budget, Digitalhermit is an expert on the subject.

i3uPV1m.gif

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

To think of it... Security work sounds easy, at least here where no-one really is creating trouble, and those who are, can be dealt with by speaking to them. Maybe only around 0,5% - 2% of the time have security professionals here have to even think of using pepper spray / taser. Too bad it requires a specific 3 - 4 year study...

You are finally moving to South Korea? I can imagine the legal process being fiddly when it comes to immigration.

Good luck, legion. Hope it all goes well.

8YQ7bEE.jpg

Easy way to not spend all of your money: put it all on savings account, and try to live with a minimal budget.

if you have any question on how to live with a tiny budget, Digitalhermit is an expert on the subject.

i3uPV1m.gif

limited budget is what I've always lived on , I'm usually pretty damn scruitinus with it . Unless there's something that I want and then I impulse buy .-.

Spoiler
Spoiler