Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Watch it or I'll beat ya up!

I'm watching Nana right now :P It's 47 eps long and i watched 19 so far, which is perfectly timed cuz Gangsta, Gakkou gurashi, and other 12-13ep anime are finishing this week, so i can marathon them :P

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

There's no ninja anime because real ninjas are boring as fuck.

The ninja as is is already fabled, historically a pretty dirty and lowly assassin job

an anime about some guy dropping from a tree to poke people with knives and then run away isn't the strongest anime.

also there's no point in telling him, he doesn't understand. I told him that before too, no change. I get annoyed when I have to check this thread and scroll through a page to find something worth the effort of moving my eyes.

people seem to lack the understanding that a forum is very similar to a round table where only one person can speak at a time, and everyone is forced to listen.

we're here to talk about cute anime grills and then two people start talking about how amazing their gay anal sex was last night, meanwhile everyone has to waste time (listening) checking to see what's new in the thread, or scrolling passed the useless posts since they mean virtually nothing to everyone else, and anything worth saying or listening to ends up getting drowned out.

it's ridiculously inconsiderate

LMFAO!!!!! I lost it at the anal sex analogy, as for the one person talks everyone else has to listen, nah, that doesn't work for me people talk and I respond to who ever regardless of whoever else has the talking stick... fuck that guy.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

I feel like they weren't taking anime seriously on this one... :L

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Is there any anime serieses about ninja? By that I mean, not stuff like Naruto... That's a joke.

A few films I remember: Ninja Scroll, Wrath of the Ninja, Dagger of Kamui

A couple of OVA/TV series: Jubei-chan, Sengoku Kitan Youtouden

I won a wildstar key and don't want it anyone want it?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I feel like they weren't taking anime seriously on this one... :L

can you make me 10 billion accounts so i can dislike it 10 billion times?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

There's no ninja anime because real ninjas are boring as fuck.

The ninja as is is already fabled, historically a pretty dirty and lowly assassin job

an anime about some guy dropping from a tree to poke people with knives and then run away isn't the strongest anime.

Wat about Guardian of the spirit? The four ninja dudes chasing what's her face and the boy. They seemed like more than ninjas but still.

Ikr, wat jerks. Talkin and shit. On a Forum. Like they own the dam place.

I mean where the hell does @MyInnerFred get off with his Gensokyo bull crap? <thisisajoke> Do I come here to hear about @Charger's car troubles? No!

I come here to post Vitalius life updates like it's my personal blog, not read anything anyone else writes, and like every post indiscriminately.

I didn't ask for fox girl images. I didn't ask for EDM music videos, and I didn't ask for this! <againthisisajoke>

<seriousnow>

goddamitSCTY.jpg

You fell 90 cents today. Get better. :l Daddy needs spending money.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

can you make me 10 billion accounts so i can dislike it 10 billion times?

Sure...if you pay me $1 per account ;) I think it's just a bit of a jest. These are the creators of RWBY after all. I don't think they are looking to actually insult their audience.

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Sure...if you pay me $1 per account ;) I think it's just a bit of a jest. These are the creators of RWBY after all. I don't think they are looking to actually insult their audience.

i dont care what they were doing, i didn't like the animation nor the voice acting nor the story(whatever the fuck it was) and want to show my disgust towards

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

this is pretty neat 

Spoiler

Guys and gals. What country am I?

Dear Sir,

Please advise the graphic card serial number and the seller information.

When are you purchase this card?

Which country you are?

B.rgds

ZOTAC Support Session

Steve

Guys and gals. What country am I?

Dear Sir,

Please advise the graphic card serial number and the seller information.

When are you purchase this card?

Which country you are?

B.rgds

ZOTAC Support Session

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

what programs would you recommend me to use to design a pc case?

Spoiler

sketchup

for something simple sketchup is decent and free

thanks guys :) now time to design a pc case

Spoiler

what programs would you recommend me to use to design a pc case?

Pencil and paper!

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Pencil and paper!

but thats so out dated

Spoiler

but thats so out dated

Out dated but cool  ;)

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Out dated but cool  ;)

i already downloaded sketchup though

Spoiler

Even case designers start with paper and pencil in some form so I don't see why you can't do it either tbh.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

now just download a piece of paper and a pencil and start drawing. You will be done long before you understand how to use sketchup

Even case designers start with paper and pencil in some form so I don't see why you can't do it either tbh.

i guess but paper and pencil is not 3d

Spoiler

Why do u ask if u end up doing whatever u want?

U saw linus video and now u wanna do it, but its easier to grab a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler and do it yourself than learning enough sketch up to do it properly.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2