Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Your just drawing attention to yourself fred :P

don't we all ?

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Watching Japanese rhythm gamers play is so entertaining sheerly because of how good they are. I bring this up because I just came across a new (to me) rhythm game, and this guy was well, just watch...

I thought the video was sped up at first. It's not.

COMIC SANS

Watching Japanese rhythm gamers play is so entertaining sheerly because of how good they are. I bring this up because I just came across a new (to me) rhythm game, and this guy was well, just watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf63El1HTDw

There are a lot of gamers who are extremely good at rhythm games and aren't japanese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAmsPSa_YpM&feature=youtu.be

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

while the song gave me a headache that was pretty insane. Im pretty sure he would kill any female that he got jiggy with though with those skills.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

There are a lot of gamers who are extremely good at rhythm games and aren't japanese.

I'm aware of this. Also, people who hardcore play osu are freakishly good at the game. It's as if they have some sort of heavenly gift for playing that game, haha.

As a side note, that video is basically me playing Tetris. No lie. I'm in the millions club.

;)

COMIC SANS

thats just not natural, something isnt right there.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

while the song gave me a headache that was pretty insane. Im pretty sure he would kill any female that he got jiggy with though with those skills.

Not him, this guy would though.

COMIC SANS

crap im watching the wallflower again.

Listen if you care.

http://youtu.be/LAmsPSa_YpM

A friend of mine does "everything will freeze" 100% on the highest difficulty I think with a mouse. When I tried downloading Osu it was pretty catastrophic since my reflexes are similar to a dead cat.  :lol:

I listen to it every morning with my morning coffee.  :lol:

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Not him, this guy would though.

http

a moment of silence.

Listen if you care.

Back when these guys still had crazily great ideas

*I'm so hungry RN, I have to settle with cookies. dammit

Every movie that's Produced/Directed/Written/Starred by Simon Pegg will always be a great movie. The man's an underrated comedian/actor/writer

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Wat? A forum within the forum?

the dream is collapsing. now you must die.

Listen if you care.

Finished both seasons of Yuru Yuri, now I might as well watch the third when it airs this fall. Even if the only reason I got caught up was because of Doga Kobo (studio) and they've changed the studio. Then I found out the new studio is the same studio that did Plastic Nee-San, so it should be just fine since they obviously know their slapstick / non sequitor animation.

That said, I was going to watch the first special, then I saw it was 1 hour long... I guess I have to set aside an hour some other day.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Finished both seasons of Yuru Yuri, now I might as well watch the third when it airs this fall. Even if the only reason I got caught up was because of Doga Kobo (studio) and they've changed the studio. Then I found out the new studio is the same studio that did Plastic Nee-San, so it should be just fine since they obviously know their slapstick / non sequitor animation.

That said, I was going to watch the first special, then I saw it was 1 hour long... I guess I have to set aside an hour some other day.

my friend said its a load of bollocks, i dont mind a bit of slap stick every now and then. guess ill give it a go at some point.

Listen if you care.

my friend said its a load of bollocks, i dont mind a bit of slap stick every now and then. guess ill give it a go at some point.

That's what I thought as well until I watched it :P I assumed the emphasis was going to be on yuri, but honestly it's not like that at all. I won't call it the best comedy ever, but it's definitely close to my top 10-20.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

i want one 

It's maybe the first 2h sword they made who isn't flimsy(at least as much as I remember). Usually after hit it bends to the one or other side. Meanwhile this one stays straight all the time.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

i want one, just because its real and can cut unlike those shitty plastic replicas xD

Get a real sword... like a Messer (which was classified as a "knife" according to German laws back some hundred years)

Quote from Archery and pre-gunpowder weapons talk thread thing:

Speaking of sounds. The way it rings when it cuts is pretty neat

Going without a proper guard in europe is just asking for trouble. 

The messer was historically a weapon for the regular person. Since they weren't allowed to carry swords.

So they flattened the tang and riveted the wood to the side (Knife construction) So it was technically a knife xD

Yep... That was classified as a knife. Might sound crazy, but that was an interesting way to circumvent laws.

[EDIT]

Fun fact: Messer is the german word for knife.

That'll just add more insult to injury... :lol:

By they way... @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName How are German laws when it comes to sword collecting today? Here we aren't allowed to carry any kind of knives in the public, but when it comes to collecting swords and keeping them at one's own home or on private property with permission, we can have whatever. Want a Zweihänder? Completely legal. Balisong (buttefly knife)? Have fun with it, you can have it. Sai (not a sword, but counting it in just to say about some different weapons)? Go crazy.

TL;DR: just don't carry in public, and the law will not care in the slightest.

[/EDIT]

It's maybe the first 2h sword they made who isn't flimsy(at least as much as I remember). Usually after hit it bends to the one or other side. Meanwhile this one stays straight all the time.

Swords must have some amount of flex to them. If it'll retain it's shape all the time, it becomes a bit brittle when attempting to hit relatively hard objects, like wood or metal (don't try to mindlessly bang a sword against metal armor, it'll just get dull and won't go through unless there are gaps in armor). However if it bends like crazy, it might not be usable as a sword anymore... There has to be a good balance of both to get a durable blade. This is mostly a problem for longer swords, though; daggers and other short blades usually don't need to flex much at all.

Though whether or not all of this what I have just mentioned is true or not, don't trust my words... ever. A lot of bullsh*t comes from my mouth, and I am still a newbie to sword collecting, so there might likely be mistakes.

touhou_by_extazalc-d523qg6.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Get a real sword... like a Messer (which was classified as a "knife" according to German laws back some hundred years)

Quote from Archery and pre-gunpowder weapons talk thread thing:

Yep... That was classified as a knife. Might sound crazy, but that was an interesting way to circumvent laws.

Swords must have some amount of flex to them. If it'll retain it's shape all the time, it becomes a bit brittle when attempting to hit relatively hard objects, like wood or metal (don't try to mindlessly bang a sword against metal armor, it'll just get dull and won't go through unless there are gaps in armor). However if it bends like crazy, it might not be usable as a sword anymore... There has to be a good balance of both to get a durable blade. This is mostly a problem for longer swords, though; daggers and other short blades usually don't need to flex much at all.

Though whether or not all of this what I have just mentioned is true or not, don't trust my words... ever. A lot of bullsh*t comes from my mouth, and I am still a newbie to sword collecting, so there might likely be mistakes.

Fun fact: Messer is the german word for knife.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

These guys do some amazing stuff.  :o

I wish I knew this channel earlier, now I have a ton of stuff to watch. :D

These guys do some amazing stuff.  :o

I wish I knew this channel earlier, now I have a ton of stuff to watch. :D

I don`t like the Man at arms reforged stuff from them. Basically they just added the word "reforged" and replaced the old cast.

I don`t like the Man at arms reforged stuff from them. Basically they just added the word "reforged" and replaced the old cast.

It's still worth watching though. I wish I could check all their "Man at arms" vids but I have code to write. ;D

[EDIT]

That'll just add more insult to injury... :lol:

By they way... @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName How are German laws when it comes to sword collecting today? Here we aren't allowed to carry any kind of knives in the public, but when it comes to collecting swords and keeping them at one's own home or on private property with permission, we can have whatever. Want a Zweihänder? Completely legal. Balisong (buttefly knife)? Have fun with it, you can have it. Sai (not a sword, but...)? Go crazy. TL;DR: just don't carry in public, and the law will not care in the slightest.

[/EDIT]

I`m not quite sure, but here is what I know about it. You are allowed to own swords, but you cannot carry them in public and you have to make sure that it's safe when transporting it. Also minors are not allowed to own or use them. So should be pretty similar to your laws.

And here you can probably carry a katana in public and nobody would care - #3rdWorldBenefits hehe.