Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

then who is it not classified too, is it @KRImSIN 

no 

Ginger tells me everything.

thats what i want you to think ;P 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Bitch that's what i know. 

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

no 

then who is it not classified for other than you

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Uguu is MUCH BETTER. Still if it's made like the video is annoying as fuck.

It's annoying as hell, right up there with gao and wafuu and all the rest.

well went on steam and i see that my brother is playing "seduce me the otome"

I raised him well............

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

then who is it not classified for other than you

my handlers 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

I raised him well............

how you dont even know him

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

my handlers 

so are you a counter part of agent 47?

Spoiler

so are you a counter part of agent 47?

thats classified 

Spoiler
Spoiler

thats classified 

how so after all i am also a counter part of him

Spoiler

Anyone here know a good place to buy high quality Anime shirts?

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

how you dont even know him

:)

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Anyone here know a good place to buy high quality Anime shirts?

My shop of choice is https://www.qwertee.com/. It doesn't do anime all of the time (you only have 24 hours to purchase a design before they roll on the next three), but over the course of a year I must have bought five or six anime related designs (latest one was a Deathnote one about three weeks ago I think). They are all super unique, and at a really good price. Definitely a website worth looking at once a day to see what they have.   

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

thought id do a news post for once, spent 30 minutes on it, go to submit it and BT shits out and i lose everything, really not cool man. rather furious.

Listen if you care.

My shop of choice is https://www.qwertee.com/. It doesn't do anime all of the time (you only have 24 hours to purchase a design before they roll on the next three), but over the course of a year I must have bought five or six anime related designs (latest one was a Deathnote one about three weeks ago I think). They are all super unique, and at a really good price. Definitely a website worth looking at once a day to see what they have.   

Do the shirt sizes run small or normal to a standard US size? I know you're from the UK but I figure they are about the same.

Reason I ask is because I recently ordered a Shakugan no Shana shirt from a Vendor on Ebay and the shirt was good quality but the size of the shirt was very small. I ordered a 2XL shirt because i figured it would be about XL US but it was more of just a Large.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Looks interesting:

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

:)

what does that mean?

thought id do a news post for once, spent 30 minutes on it, go to submit it and BT shits out and i lose everything, really not cool man. rather furious.

well maybe Linus himself doesn't want you to make one right now

Spoiler

what does that mean?

well maybe Linus himself doesn't want you to make one right now

:ph34r:

well that makes sense i guess my threads seem to awaken some odd cult group that loves my news to a worrying extent, not that i dont like that.

Listen if you care.

Looks interesting:

Yeah been in development for a long time so quality game play is looking down.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

:ph34r:

well that makes sense i guess my threads seem to awaken some odd cult group that loves my news to a worrying extent, not that i dont like that.

dont tell me youve figured out who my brother is and been talking to him and yeah that could the reason why you lost all of your work but try again and see if it works this time but make sure to copy the post before you submit it

Spoiler

what the heck is wrong with these girls 

Spoiler

what the heck is wrong with these girls 

thanks for pointing out this new episode :) needed something after shimoneta and charlotte along with that no game no life copy i watched.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

thanks for pointing out this new episode :) needed something after shimoneta and charlotte along with that no game no life copy i watched.

your welcome  :)

Spoiler

dont tell me youve figured out who my brother is and been talking to him and yeah that could the reason why you lost all of your work but try again and see if it works this time but make sure to copy the post before you submit it

when i posted a lot of news i would do it in word documents and then copy it across as its easier that way. Probably should have done that

Listen if you care.

you call it what you want to call it and i'll call it what i want to call it

I don't understand what you interpreted there, I thought what I said was pretty straightforward.

You asked, "what is in that brief case"

to which I replied "GPU case"

(since many high end GPUs come in cases like those)

then you replied with

you call it what you want to call it and i'll call it what i want to call it

yeah, idk

technically you can call oranges apples if you wish, it's none of my business and you're well within your rights.

but please let me know if I need to elaborate or start annotating my posts directed towards you.

Error: 410