Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Haven't watched School Days but my friend said it was the worst ending of any anime he's seen. He actually stopped watching anime for a while because of that show.

Thought it was a legit magic trick till I clicked the video and found they are selling those special shades for $49.95...

The video was pretty funny though.

it is magic

There are tons types of magic Gimmicked tricks are just one type. So this thing is still a magic trick.

I specialized in sleight of hand magic the one David Blaine is known for.(You could also call it street/close up magic, but it also includes gimmicked tricks if you put it that way)

The most popular type of magic is Stage Magic ones like Criss Angel, David Copperfield, Penn & Teller and Cosentino are known for.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Haven't watched School Days but my friend said it was the worst ending of any anime he's seen. He actually stopped watching anime for a while because of that show.

I don't know why. That series had the perfect build up to such a fantastic ending. I thought thats what people looked for in anime.

Maybe it wasn't generic enough. That also seems to be a key component to popularity.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

I don't know why. That series had the perfect build up to such a fantastic ending. I thought thats what people looked for in anime.

Maybe it wasn't generic enough. That also seems to be a key component to popularity.

LOL

"Stop not liking what I like, or I'll call you a filthy casual!" (not that you necessarily meant that, but it comes across a bit like that)

School Days is just an acquired taste. Lots of people can't stand it anymore than they can stand Texhnolyze or Kemonozume, though the reasons aren't the same. It's more that they're too niche, not that they aren't generic enough.

10" 1366x768 (IPS panel) Windows 8 tablet

That damn resolution D:<

I guess it's much more acceptable on a tablet though.

Edit: I friggin loved School Days :D

I read the manga because someone reccomended it to me. It was pretty much 'Ok, this is fine but not great. Why did he want me to re- Holy crap! where did that come from!'

Then I recommended it to someone else who had only read one manga and said it was pretty meh. He said he hated it and would never read another manga again. :(

Also, there should be more yandere characters

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

LOL

"Stop not liking what I like, or I'll call you a filthy casual!" (not that you necessarily meant that, but it comes across a bit like that)

School Days is just an acquired taste. Lots of people can't stand it anymore than they can stand Texhnolyze or Kemonozume, though the reasons aren't the same. It's more that they're too niche, not that they aren't generic enough.

Was I really sounding that harsh? I was for the most part being sarcastic. But ya honestly I do find it interesting to see how some humans inherently 'like' certain styles over others.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

hmm well back to my "russian rullete" pick a random anime

and tonight ill try ~clicks random link on site i use~

love hina ? eh well what the heck lets try an episode or two , yes this is what my nights have come down to ...

well this aint so bad ! its actualy pretty funny and relateable

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

100 Years of Filipina Beauty

I'm in love with the 2010's and 1980's one

Her 50s and 60s for me :)

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

They're my roommates dude. practically my bests of friends, ofc I would share something like that.

We share different kinds of things we barely have boundaries.

If you have a best friend I'm pretty sure you know that you share everything from the weird to the downright atrocious.

Yes I tend to do that ... But the amount of best friend I have in a life time are on my fingertips 

But the part where rumours spread like wildfire is prove that you can't tel them anything SUPER important ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

hmm well back to my "russian rullete" pick a random anime

and tonight ill try ~clicks random link on site i use~

love hina ? eh well what the heck lets try an episode or two , yes this is what my nights have come down to ...

well this aint so bad ! its actualy pretty funny and relateable

How does one Russian Roulette anime ?

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

How does one Russian Roulette anime ?

i just scroll though kissannime(thats what i use usauly) , and click on a title randomly xD

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Yes I tend to do that ... But the amount of best friend I have in a life time are on my fingertips 

But the part where rumours spread like wildfire is prove that you can't tel them anything SUPER important ...

hmmm I think I know why it really spread throughout the boys, I think it was because a fellow dormmate had a crush on her(or was it the other way around) and we kept teasing it to him. So whenever some guy tries to ask him why he's being teased like that he'd probably tell the truth.

meanwhile 

EVERYBODY should just stop and and watch this

me right now

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

WwlrblR_700wa_0.gif

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

can't stand it anymore than they can stand Texhnolyze

oh? What's special about it

I have that queued up next

I did like Lain, but I thought Ergo Proxy was a bit boring, but still watchable.

@RazerZ It's only 12/13 episodes, and the ending is VERY polarizing, you'll either love it or hate it, but I think you might like it. I thought it was absolutely amazing, it was the only thing that made that anime not be another mediocre whatever forgettable romance

if you're in it for the romance and school tags, you won't like it.

in some aspects it's a required watch for animeme's or you'll never understand what is so nice about boats.

Error: 410

@helping I haven't watched it, but sadly he spoiled the ending for me. I can see how it sets it apart from other anime, that's for sure. Is it still worth watching?

Also I've been looking for a romance anime where there is a warm, genuine, relationship b/t the MCs. Like Spice and Wolf and the Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. Any recommendations?

- sniped -

Oh ... No wonder ....

Aw ... I need to do this to my wife someday ... That is if I even have a wife ... 

Currently watching Eureka Seven.

(I'm enjoying it very much)

Yes , I usually don't like anime with mechs but it's a good one . I just hated the music ! That and they made him ( Is his name Reg or Ren ? ) a wee bit too doofy lol

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

i know i should sleep but ..... this show has entraped me ;-; 

somone , save me xD

Spoiler
Spoiler

Yes , I usually don't like anime with mechs but it's a good one . I just hated the music ! That and they made him ( Is his name Reg or Ren ? ) a wee bit too doofy lol

Renton I think

let's share some animes that made us cry

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien comes to mind right away.

1.jpg?w=585

Was one of the most popular anime when it was airing and made clean sweeps for awards from fansub and anime communities a few years back, and I liked it a lot as well.  It is not the kind of anime I can re-watch due to its nature.  Spoilers are to be avoided.

that would be so nice , but all i have rn are hickory sticks and snickers (insert have a snickers you kinda turn into a a fill in the blank joke here )

Make some then

let's share some animes that made us cry

i was fucking dead

lost in a void of sorrowness it's been like that for every anime i've watched

Didn't make me cry but damn, grave of the fireflies...

I didnt really have much of a problem with it other then the complete destruction of asuna's character in the second half of season one and I never watched season 2

only the first arc of sao was good.

Steve

Episode 1: Let the Drama begin. Not that there is drama but more of the adventures of traveling with an ex. I was sitting next to her but the airlines moved me around. No idea why. My guess is because sow one wanted to sit next to someone and so they bumped me to another seat. I am currently sitting in the back of an A321, 34a. I got a window so I am ok with that. I do spy with my little eye a nice young lady. How ever she is across the isle in 34c. I kinda wish I got an isle seat. Maybe I could have made a new friend. Nudge nudge, wink wink, eh eh, you know what I mean. Plane departs at 7am to charlet. I'll give another update when I am in charlet.

I am kind of glad that I am not sitting next to her on the first flight. She is sitting in an F seat and there are 4 black women sitting on her row. So you know that row ain't gonna be quiet. It's gonna be full of "mmmhmmms" and "mmmmmm you know it gurl" and some "mmmmmm oh no he didn't". I love the black women because they love me. They always so sweet to me and try to help me with my situations. But this will do for now. Prepare your butts for episode 2.

post-17956-0-71910600-1432295924_thumb.j

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

just the family

your daily dose of naruto art

post-89070-0-52703500-1432297474.jpg

or how about the current Five Kages

NARUTO.full.1878584.jpg

Yea, it is pretty damn bad, I wouldn't recommend watching it unless you are REALLY prepared for it.

I stopped watching animes for a while after seeing Nagi no Asukara, the ending was incredibly frustrating for me personally but the story was so good at the same time so it basically tore me apart for a bit, I don't think I have recovered from that even now  -_- 

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen