Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

There aren't enough Dam seekers, I'm getting a super slow download speed.

I would join the swarm, but ... mah GTAV download. :<

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Hi my name is DaiGurenMK42. I am new here and do not understand much. Please take care of me.

Welcome!

waving.gif

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

A lot of this thread isn't even about anime :D

It's the anime community thread basically.

Hey know we're talking about torrenting touhou music. That's basically anime stuff in my book.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It´s not strictly aimed at anime, related things like music is ok. 

It's the anime community thread basically.

Hey know we're talking about tormenting touhou music. That's basically anime stuff in my book.

Hmm

It´s not strictly aimed at anime, related things like music is ok. 

Hmm

Yeah I saw that :D

So my cousin's Beats broke and I was able to talk him into getting some M50X instead. And now that he owned them for a couple of days he really loves them alot. He said they sound better than his beats and half the price look at that.

He went as far as too give his beats IE to his younger brother (I know how cruel) and got himself some nice Shure IE's.

c37a6cc5f88867e5387b8787aaf67afc350b3f37

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

So my cousin's Beats broke and I was able to talk him into getting some M50X instead. And now that he owned them for a couple of days he really loves them alot. He said they sound better than his beats and half the price look at that.

He went as far as too give his beats IE to his younger brother (I know how cruel) and got himself some nice Shure IE's.

Beets are really healthy for you though, he should eat more.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

dude c beats by dee suck , the quality is shit. The sound is terribad. I have a pair and I hate em hahaha , I'll stick with my klipsch and cerwin vega surround setup

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

This is why we rarely seriously talk about anime here: College Humor's Original (NSFW: Cursing & slightly pervy anime images).

We don't want to be that anime fan. :P

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

This is why we rarely seriously talk about anime here:

We don't want to be that. :P

As much as I love anime, the community is toxic (in the sense of forcing you to watch another show even though you're enjoying the one you're watching, not on here, but other places), so yeah I understand.

dude c beats by dee suck , the quality is shit. The sound is terribad. I have a pair and I hate em hahaha , I'll stick with my klipsch and cerwin vega surround setup

Yeah I know, I tried them out and they really do sounds like some $60-$80 headphones with exaggerated amplified bass. On some songs your can't here the lyrics much just a bunch of bass. Also for $300+ I would expect better build quality they are completely plastic and you cant even move the ear cups around. <_<

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

This is why we rarely seriously talk about anime here:

(NSFW: Cursing & slightly pervy anime images).

We don't want to be that anime fan. :P

Lawlz plz no one be that bad ever

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

As much as I love anime, the community is toxic (in the sense of forcing you to watch another show even though you're enjoying the one you're watching, not on here, but other places), so yeah I understand.

Nothing bad about having a healthy debating discussion of why said anime is bad or good though, as long as it is civil and detailed.

Sooo Toradora anyone...no?...mkay :,(

"goes back to play games and never finish his review on it"

ATShFEX.jpg

Nothing bad about having a discussion of why said anime is bad or good though, as long as it is civil and detailed.

ATShFEX.jpg

that never happens though from what I see on other anime sites. I just stick to here because of cancerous anime forums

Nothing bad about having a healthy debating discussion of why said anime is bad or good though, as long as it is civil and detailed.

ATShFEX.jpg

but I loved toradora;-;

Spoiler
Spoiler

I have nothing against the music it is the images that you torment me with

He sure is slow on changing that...unless he actually meant that..

but I loved toradora;-;

Let´s just say we had discussions about its course it took....many times...

you still need to rewatch it and see if you catch on to what is happening that you didn't notice the first time around lol

you still need to rewatch it and see if you catch on to what is happening that you didn't notice the first time around lol

Never! I still stand my ground that i am right!

(ill get to it on day, just like Fred will get to it on his stuff..one day)

ATShFEX.jpg

but I loved toradora;-;

Let's just say it's a subjective thing. Everyone can have their opinion. We should accept different opinions as there will be opinions that are radically different from each others.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

ya its all good if you never do it like fred's non-existent reviews  :P