Updated Core 17 back in beta.

its getting around 66k now ill be updating that post

alright 67k is max (overclocked to 1180mhz)

http://i.imgur.com/lnq8TaB.jpg

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

its getting around 66k now ill be updating that post

alright 67k is max (overclocked to 1180mhz)

http://i.imgur.com/lnq8TaB.jpg

Well, Let's see if you can compete with this.  :P

fastestunifolding.png

Ok, ok, I really cant compete with you guys. chair.gif

This was a screen shot I've had for long while (as you can see 2011 in it) and I was showing off a glitch to a new guy that was trying to understand what was going on.

This was taken off a Lenovo 3000 N200 with a Pentium Dual core T2390 @ 1.86Ghz running a single core WU. 

I could only dream of having that high of a PPD figure from a single core.  B)

*That Isn't my oldest screen shot. My oldest happens to be from the very day V7 launched into beta. The one above was the only one that showed the glitch thought.

F%2540H+v7+001.png

Well, Let's see if you can compete with this.  :P

Ok, ok, I really cant compete with you guys. chair.gif

This was a screen shot I've had for long while (as you can see 2011 in it) and I was showing off a glitch to a new guy that was trying to understand what was going on.

This was taken off a Lenovo 3000 N200 with a Pentium Dual core T2390 @ 1.86Ghz running a single core WU. 

I could only dream of having that high of a PPD figure from a single core.  B)

*That Isn't my oldest screen shot. My oldest happens to be from the very day V7 launched into beta. The one above was the only one that showed the glitch thought.

did that PPD registered  on FAH ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

did that PPD registered  on FAH ?

Sadly, no. It was just the client being buggy on the reading. 

Although I'd wish it did though.  :lol:

Well I always needed a reason to get some AMD hardware running and not just consuming power and creating heat.

for 4P discussions - why not take this to the 4P thread I have - better suited there...

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/10066-building-a-4p-system/

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

my gpu seems to fluctuate quite a bit, it can go up to 30k on some work units but sometimes it'll go down to 8k, its still better than before but its very odd, i guess beta is beta, on the other side my cpu is always between 11k-13k

my gpu seems to fluctuate quite a bit, it can go up to 30k on some work units but sometimes it'll go down to 8k, its still better than before but its very odd, i guess beta is beta, on the other side my cpu is always between 11k-13k

30k is a buggy mark, it can't go that high. For a i5 3570k I got 22k max when only cpu folding, now it's at ~17k.

30k is a buggy mark, it can't go that high. For a i5 3570k I got 22k max when only cpu folding, now it's at ~17k.

Oh, I read it wrong. What gpu do you have?

Ya, right now some of the "estimated" PPD can fluxuate a lot... not overly worries about it. My 460 cranked it to around 49K last night at one point. Somehow, I highly doubt that. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

so this hapenned for 10 minutes... it would be great if 3570k's were this good!

post-2580-0-22355800-1368140109_thumb.pn

btw my gpu is back at 28k-30k ppd, aparently msi afterburner felt like it would be great to HALVE my clocks

so this hapenned for 10 minutes... it would be great if 3570k's were this good!

Haha - would be nice! :)

I though someone fixed that bug (looks on previous page at my comment about that bug).  :blink:

Guess it cant be defeated. 24.gif

Yeah, i saw that, well that hapenned right after a bsod so you know what to do if you want extra ppd for a while :P

Configure>Slots>Gpu(edit)>Add(name: "client-type", value: "beta")>Ok>Ok>Save

I tried this on my friends rig and its not working for some strange reason. It worked on my rig at home with a 660 ti but his rig won't get core 17 folds.

@edit: I'm a liar, I just had to update his client. Woopsies!

Also - doesn't mean you WILL get on - just means you allow the client to download them if it can...

<p>And we are back in Beta XD I just went from 88k to 11k back to 300 000k!!!</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Edit 1: Seems like my points are dropping again. Will edit when it becomes stable.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Edit 2: Seems like it is stable now at 77K</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Edit 3: I don't know what's happening now?</p>

<p>jrxjbd.png</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

Edited by Nicholas Marzio

\

It's not that it is "out of Beta" - just there are only a limited number of 7663 projects handed out over time and a lot of other projects. You are bound to get some non Beta WU's along with Beta ones while they run the testing....

looks much much better now.. jump from 8K to 65K in total !  7870 has 60K PPD

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

This has been stable like this for 10 hours, before ppd was like 100K, I like this  :)

post-15571-0-10818300-1368380428_thumb.p

Just started GPU folding again, and right of the start my 7850 is getting 52k ppd (checked by TPF calculation)  B). Well, I'm going to the gym now, when I get back I'll update this.

Which drivers?

"An Excellent Signature"