HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Looks like a pretty awesome phone. You can say it has a Slick design!

I really like the battery life improvement and the new design using more metal. 

Honestly the only real "feature" that sets this phone apart from all other android phones is the build quality and attention to detail, nothing but the M8 would cause to move from my current iPhone

I'd like to have this because it will be my FIRST Android phone, and first "smartphone" I've had!

I do own a Nexus 7, and an older iPod Touch, but have been using a flip-phone for many years. Recently I've been looking to move to an android phone so I don't need to rely on wifi, but have been holding off. This would be an awesome phone to have!

My favorite thing is the design of the phone itself.  I have had many iphones over the years, and love the build quality of them.  Now I have had multiple samsung Galaxy models with my current Note 3, and really see the poor quality of the plastic on them and it's time to move away from Samsung.

And I clicked the LINK!  Thanks Linus!

The metal body for shure. Loved it on M7 love it on M8. 

Favourite thing about the phone - Linus uses it.

Great phone. My favorite thing about the M8 is how HTC made it almost superior to any other phone, in my opinion of course, but my favorite physical characteristic would have to be the sleek metal body.

Beast phone I wouldn't mind upgrading to !

i5 3570K | Gigabyte Z77-UD5H | Noctua NH-D14 | GTX 670 | 8GB DDR1600mhz G| 2x Kingston HyperX 120B SSD | WD Blue 1TB | EVGA 650w 80+ Gold | InWin GrOne | BitFenix Recon Fan Controller |

My favorite thing about it has got to the the build quality! No other android phone can  even compare! And the boom sound speaker, my s3 speakers are not exactly the best lol.... 

Love the look and feel of this phone, want to upgrade from my Galaxy S3 to something more premium :)

Good luck everyone

I would love the phone. I like the awesome build that HTC used

Its hard to say what would be my favorite thing about this phone, I love everything about it! My current phone is the HTC one (M7) it has a few flaws such as the odd blue marks it came with, the battery does not last me a full day, the fact vibrate does not work anymore and the questionable build quality. No matter all the cons though i still love my HTC and would love the M8. Since i have the HTC M7 i see some key features that could be considered my "favorite" features such as the expandable storage, improved battery life and lastly the added gestures. If i had to narrow it down to one feature though it would definitely be the improved battery life. I am a student so i like most of the newer generation i am always on my phone, i use it to text, play games, search the web, and even to assist me with my work. So many times on my current HTC has the battery died half way through the day. Due to the constant struggle i have with the battery life of my phone now i will have to say my favorite feature about the new M8 would be the larger and supposedly much longer lasting battery.      

I just made an account to enter the giveaway.  Great review.  My favorite thing is probably the speakers.

For me, personally, the M8 features the best design on any Android phone. The second camera is also a very interesting addition.

Well...this would save me buying one. Quite like the look and feel of it. Also a nice set of specs it has.   :D yay giveaway

The amount of double accounts im guessing is rather high....

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Realy like the"better" battery life on the M8, would be a nice change from the one on the S4...

CPU AMD FX-6100        GPU Nvidia GTX 760 Msi OC Edition      RAM 8Gb Corsair Vengeance       Storage Toshiba 2TB  Motherboard Gigabyte 970A-D3 AM3+      Case Cooler Master Elite 43

The phone is just eye candy with everything from the screen to the metal shell

I haven't had a new smartphone in almost 3 years. My current one is the HTC one X. And I still love it, but it is getting a bit slow even with a custom rom.

I love the design and battery of the M8 and the screen is perfect.

To whom ever wins: have fun with thee best phone so far. :)