HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I love the design and build quality on the One m8! I've been a fan of the design of the One since the release of the m7 last year, and my first smartphone was an HTC Incredible with one of the first versions of Sense! Haven't had "One" since, but would love to have an m8! 

Thanks for the awesome review and giveaway! 

Ooh, I wonder if I'll win!

Hope you get plenty of clicks on that link.

:-)

I love the speakers! i always watch videos and movies on my phone ans hate the hand cupping trick! 

Great giveaway!

The best things of the  HTC ONE M8 is that really cool elegant design, that awesome screen, the build quality i got in my hands like 3 min and was amazing (My friend have it ) and the battery life is superior over my iphone 4s.

HTC has one of the best designs and build quality. I just love it. Moreover i really like the LCD display over AMOLED. It would be nice to switch to M8 from my Desire Z, even if i have to get used to touch keyboard.

I feel that of all the phone's many features, the useful amount of battery life does it for me. That along with the micro sd slot, which should just be standard in all android phones.

Hit that link guys!

I like the brushed GUNMETAL finish of that beautiful 90% aluminum body

The build quality is outstanding, the dual camera and focusing after the fact with some bokeh is also really nice.  But after daily driving my Moto G, I have to say that what I would enjoy the most about the M8 would have to be the power house phone with the amazing battery life.

I work in a phone shop but i can't afford the HTC so I would love to have this in my pocket :P I love the metal casing. it just feels so... so... soooooooooo awesome :)

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

the aluminum construction and the gorgeous design

Oh i really love this phone, specialy the gun metal style...

the aluminum construction and the gorgeous design

My favorite thing about the HTC One (M8) is the front facing speakers, I love music and watching YouTube whenever possible so its a great innovation for me. (I re-posted this from my YouTube account because I don't know if I have to Comment on this forum or YouTube's comment section)

When I was buying a new phone, it was a tossup between the HTC One and the iPhone 5s. The specs on this new monster sound great! If I win, I'm looking forward to see how it holds up against the 5s.

Everyone Please Press The LINK

The HTC One what is my favourite thing about if either the new battery amount or the larger screen. FINALY a new update to to the One YES!!!

Dat phone tho (excuse my spelling i wanted to be funny)

love the unibody design!

Main Rig | Dell u3415w | Enthoo Evolv ATX - Intel i7 5930k - Corsair H110i GTX - ASUS X99-A - Samsung 850 Evo 250GB - WD Black 1TB - Corsair LPX 4x8GB - EVGA ACX 780 Ti |

Home Media Server | Fractal Design Node 304 - Intel 4770k - ASUS Z87I Deluxe - Kingston V300 120GB - 2x Western Digital Red 3TB - Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB |

Developer System | 2012 Apple Mac Mini - Intel i5 - 16GB - Samsung 840 250GB - 500GB |

Commuting Tech | 2015 Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" - Intel i5 - 8GB - 128GB | Apple iPad Air 16GB | iPhone 6 64GB |

I already have the M7 but my favorite thing about the M8 is the beautiful and seemless build quality.

love the video the htc m8 is a great phone htc really understands there users some of my favorite features are the front mount speakers and not having to use the power button everytime i want to use the phone i think thats a cool touch. also from what i can tell the build quality is very good which with phones being sold for so much money who wants to pay for a phone that is going to break easily