HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I was actually looking at one of these and I'm torn between this for the camera and Android experience and a Blackberry Z30, an upgrade from my Z10, simply because the new Blackberry keyboards are the best I've ever used!

I love the new 5 inch display and it's quality :D 

Thanks for giveaways LINUS!

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is: That its such a huge upgrade from my raggedy old "Desire Z", that i finally could call the Doctor fix the crack in my wall!

Man that phone looks good. Tired of plastic and having to use flash when taking pictures in the dark. 

My favorite thing about the phone is the build quality, the metal construction looks amazing!!

As a Galaxy S4 owner, the One M8 makes me jealous with its high build quality, and I love the speaker in the right spot too!

Woo! Hand over that fancy piece of tech Linus! I'm pretty sure we have smashed 10k likes by now.

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the second camera that gathers more depth information and its slick metal design. I could find great uses for this other then taking a bathroom break.

Love HTC sense, compared to touchwiz its groundbreaking. :D  :D  :D

all i want is another great halo game.

My favorite thing is definitely the front facing speakers...I hope other companies will start to follow suit.

Im really needing a new phone, would love to win this!

hands down my fave thing about the phone is the just over all class of it. it looks gorgeous and i honestly miss my old HTC incredible S. I have been using samsung but the new ONE m8 is making me want to switch to it over my S4

I like that it comes in gun metal. My gaming rig, laptop, car, and computer chair are all gun metal. Also dem speakers are pretty badass.

The overall design of the phone is like, wow. So sleek~

Phone looks so good, well done to HTC. Would love to win!

I really really really want this phone to finally replace my !#@/ slow iPhone 4! I love the front speakers and the speed of that great looking phone!

I like the overall build quality of the m8 and also the sense ui is on of the best or the best skins in android it looks so clean and nice

For me, the best part is that they changed the Power- and Volumeuttons, because the ones on my M7 are really awfull imo.

Woo giveaway :D! i do love the look of the build quality on the M8 looks so amazing, would love to win and replace my HTC One X :P

Seems like a good replacement for my HTC Droid DNA. I love that it has a 5" screen because I think it is the perfect size and the speakers are awesome as well!

I have always had a good impression with HTC phones, although I prefer top headphone jacks over bottom ones. Still would be great to win this phone!

Well there's one thing I don't like about the HTC one. It slips off my Damn hand every other time. Other than that, I like the second camera introduced by HTC. I can do crazy Shit with it :D