HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Favourite thing about the M8 is probably the whole thing i mean 5 inchs of goodness just amazing its that good

I love the battery life the most! Closely followed by the beautiful unibody chassis.

Quad-Core. :) That's more cores than I have in all the PCs in my house combined. :(

It is a nice replacement to my htc explorer  B) 
Give it away...
To meeeeeee  :D

PS: Fanboy here  ^_^

I'd have to say that my overall number one favorite thing about this phone is the same favorite thing from the last one (M7):  The amazing all-metal construction and build quality.  The M7 was the first Android phone that really looked and felt MORE premium than the iPhone to me and I'm glad to see that HTC went even further down that path with the M8.  It is simply an exquisite device!

Intel Core i7 4930K @ 4.7GHz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | 2 x EVGA GTX Titan SC (1254MHz) | 16GB Patriot Viper Extreme DDR3 2133MHz (4 x 4GB) | Corsair AX1200 | Silverstone Temjin TJ11 | Corsair Force 3 240GB (System) | 2 x Intel 320 160GB SSD (Dedicated Gaming Drives) | Hitachi Deskstar 1TB (Data) | MS Windows 10 Pro | EK Supreme HF/FC-Titan/Rampage IV Extreme blocks | Hardware Labs GTX 560/240 rads | Alphacool VPP-655 D5 pump | Bitspower mod kit/pump top/fittings/120mm res

What I really liked about this phone was the quality of the camara, I could really capture important moments with something like that!

Would love to have this phone I'm still rolling with a droid dna which serves me well but...... dat battery life tho!!!!!

My favourite feature is the SD slot.  Long live removable phone storage!

My local Telus store only had the Dummy phone for general public, untethered (luckily) and my god, the hand feel is amazing. The Brushed stainless look is absolutely gorgeous. I'm going back Monday when they have the working sample on display. Can't wait to get my hands on it again, if only for a few minutes.... 

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

I love the camera that this phone has....

I love this Phone 'cause it just looks great. Better than all the other smart phones out there... and it would be a welcomed update to my old HTC Explorer

HTC one is the superphone, while there are smartphones nothing beats the aluminum body, boom speakers, and the amazing battery life, not to mention the ultrapixel dual cameras, all this makes the phone a premium package, worth dying for !

Beastly phone, my favorite thing about it would be probably the amazing build quality of it 

The review was awesome! One of the best phone reviews I've ever seen.

I love the metal body of the M8, especially since my last phone was a plastic Samsung :P

The speakers. Though they are sort of trivial they have set the stage for all smartphone manufacturers. Front facing speakers are a must.

My very best thing about the new HTC ONE m8 is the screen size and cameras. That cat footage was AMAZING. As a current iPhone 2G user (crappy screen, crappy camera, crappy everything) that blew my mind.

My very best thing about the new HTC ONE m8 is the screen size and cameras. That cat footage was AMAZING. As a current iPhone 2G user (crappy screen, crappy camera, crappy everything) that blew my mind.

My favourite thing is the front facing speakers.

BTW, loving the quality of the video footage, best video quality I've seen on youtube.

Favorite thing would have to be the microSD slot addition. The M7s lack of expandable storage was kind of a deal breaker :\