HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The thing that I really like about HTC One (m8) is its design. Because I like big screen phones but still comfortable in hands

Hope to win it.

I like the camera design, I think it makes things look cool in some ways.

The design and build quality of this phone are features that can't be underestimated and make this phone the one I want.

The way you lovingly hold this beautiful phone  :wub:

Finally a phone that's worthy of the Android throne. A perfect phone for any user. Love the metal casing.

Likes: HTC, Aluminum Body, Sleek, HTC, Camera, 5mp front shooter, HTC, Boom sound, Sense, HTC

Dislikes: That it's not mine 

Front facing speakers for sure. I wish HTC could sell more of these and convince people that plastic phones with no rnd behind them don't deserve their dollar. 

I love my m7 so much best phone I have ever owned can't wait to get myself the new m8

My Favorite thing, and something that plagues my Droid DNA by HTC is the storage options. The DNA is a great phone with lot's of premium features but most of the space is taken up by my music collection alone, not to mention ROMs as big as 1.5 GB. 32GB built in to the M8 is generous enough but the option for an SD card is a breath of fresh air for people who store music locally or advanced users that like to flash lots of different ROMs.

Ginger (Main Desktop):

AMD A10 5800K / MSI Twin Frozr iii Radeon HD 7850 / Corsair XMS 8GB Dual Channel @ 1333MHz / MSI FM2-A75MA-E35

My favorite thing: The Freaking SD Card Slot. I cannot tell you how many times I wanted to use a sd card on the M7.

It would have to be battery life. If I have a phone, I would want to be able to use it, not just a couple times a day before it goes dead.

the build quality is very nice

I love the front mounted speakers, this is by far my favorite feature of the M8. Great for bathroom audio/video experience!

Love the return of the micro SD card slot. The lack of it on the M7 turned me off form purchasing so the M8 is now the perfect phone for me.  :)

I have the m7 now and I love the build quality. I'm even more excited for the m8

I'd say my favourite thing about the M8 are the stereo speakers with the amp. Even though I haven't had a first hand experience with the phone, I'd say from their positioning and build quality that it would be much better than any other phone with rear or side oriented speakers.

I like the all brushed metal unibody frame and that battery life sounds pretty exciting.

Hopefully I win a free phone!!

ONLY ONE?!?! what! i guess it would be the awesome build quality 

MotherBoard: Asus Z87 Gryphon CPU: i5 4670k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X41 GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 DCUII RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 2x4GB

PSU: Corsair HX650v2 SemiModular Storage: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX Monitor: Samsung S24D590PL Keybord: Ducky Shine Zero Cherry  Red Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45

My favorite thing is how the HTC One M8's build quality is compared to other manufacturers like Samsung