HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I really liked the way you did the review. No nonsense on the real-world applications that they introduced into their newest phones. My favorite feature is BY FAR the new front facing speakers, after hearing them once, why would anyone want to go back to cupping your hand around the speakers of other smartphones? They just sound so much better and responsive, and I can hear much more distinct qualities to the sound because they are actually facing me. Seriously I get what you mean about how much it enhances the quality. Its just hard to hear speakers that are facing away from you. Keep up the good work man!

I love the speakers and the good battery life! Defiantly a good competitor for my current iPhone 5S.

Would of loved to see wireless charging too!

woo giveaway!

My favorite thing about the m8 is that it can actually do smartphone things, unlike my $35 samsung text-and-bad-call machine. A close second would be that it doesn't call one of its many SOS numbers WHILE ITS LOCKED OH MY GOD IT'S SO INFURIATING

Woo!

I really dig those unlock gestures. People with small hands wouldn't be able to reach the unlock button comfortably, especially when it's at the top.

This is amazing giveaway. What I like about the HTC One M8 most is the build quality. The whole phone is just beautiful to look at! :D

I like HTC's aesthetic approach to the M8, and I love the front-facing speakers.

I've been hands-on with the HTC One M8, and I must say my favorite part is the camera. I love the all (mostly) aluminum design, and I personally enjoy the software (coming from the M7), but that camera is what sets it apart from the previous model. I know it isn't the best quality camera, in terms of detail, but the dual camera seems to add functionality and versatility, as opposed to bloatware software.I think that most people use their cameras for facebook and instagram, and if they want better cameras, that they would go for an actual camera, as opposed to getting another phone with a higher MP sensor.

The fact that the speakers are actually USABLE is so big for me I when phones have useless speakers.

My favorite thing about this phone has to be the speakers because i dont need the cup trick to hear sound. Iphone people never learn...

I love the build quality of the m8 along with those front facing speakers.

That aluminum body!! The build quality is great compare to any other phone out in the market. It is lightning fast with sense 6 as well. More selfies to come with this phone! The Front facing speaker is much better than m7

My favorite thing about the M8 are the speakers, and the name of course. (U WOT M8)

My favorite thing about the m8 is the build quality Im posting this on a HTC one m7 and I love this phone but I want the upgrade.

My favourite thing is the CAMERA!!!!1 I've had enough with the purple tint and now not even focusing camera on the M7, time to get rid of it!!!!

-My favorite thing about the m8 is that I get to annoy people by calling it the mate!;P

I like the implementation of Gorilla Glass 3, and it's super-aluminium construction that makes any Samsung-user shake in their boots. 

My favorite thing about the M8 is the front facing speakers.  I would love to finally toss my IPhone 5s in garbage.

C0yote51

I love the metal body and the front facing speakers

my favorite about this phone is luxury looking, feel fancy having it on my hand. 

My favorite thing about the HTC one M8 is probably how well constructed it looks and feels finally a android phone that rivals the iPhones build quality. 

Dat sexy metal htc one. And the boom sound would come in handy. I want one.

Awesome build quality, and it's from Taiwan!!

My favourite thing about the HTC M8 is the peformance. HTC Sense 6.0 + high specs = awesomeness