Gold Boom

Wictorian

Nope. Gold is a finite material, even if production stays the same reserves will be depleted, demand for it hasnt really dropped down significantly in the past 10 years other than last year and one could attribute that to people not wanting to buy jewelry during a pandemic and a global economic crisis. It will reach a equilibrium instead of dropping down, I assume you came up to your conclusion at your third grade maths classes?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

12 minutes ago, Levent said:

Nope. Gold is a finite material, even if production stays the same reserves will be depleted, demand for hasnt really dropped down significantly in the past 10 years other than last year and one could attribute that to people not wanting to buy jewelry during a pandemic and a global economic crisis. It will reach a equilibrium instead of dropping down, I assume you came up to your conclusion at your third grade maths classes?

I am talking about long term. At least 50 possibly a few hundred years.

6 minutes ago, Wictorian said:

I cannot comment on 100 years ahead with certainty but gold has a major use case scenario with electronics, and so far no other material is there to replace it while being cheaper or while offering much better material properties. So, no there havent been any significant enough developments to devalue gold that much.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

4 hours ago, Wictorian said:

100 years? I'll be dead by then, gold will have 0 value, at least as far as I'm concerned lmao

11 hours ago, Caroline said:

I think gold price will skyrocket if Elon Musk posts on Twitter about it. You've asked for my thoughts, right?

For real do you think it would happen? I think gold is popular enough soo.

13 hours ago, TheOnlyKirst said:

100 years? I'll be dead by then, gold will have 0 value, at least as far as I'm concerned lmao

You can't know for sure.

On 9/17/2021 at 2:42 PM, Levent said:

Nope. Gold is a finite material, even if production stays the same reserves will be depleted, demand for it hasnt really dropped down significantly in the past 10 years other than last year and one could attribute that to people not wanting to buy jewelry during a pandemic and a global economic crisis. It will reach a equilibrium instead of dropping down, I assume you came up to your conclusion at your third grade maths classes?

not so long ago it became instable because people were shitflooding to buy gold as a safe assets 😂

imao in 100 years we're fucked, nobody really wants to eliminate fuels

1 hour ago, 12345678 said:

not so long ago it became instable because people were shitflooding to buy gold as a safe assets 😂

imao in 100 years we're fucked, nobody really wants to eliminate fuels

It’s not so easy to fuck up an entire planet. Fuels don’t even cause so much harm. And they will eventually stop using fossil fuels because simply they are not as good.

its hard to predict what would happen to gold as value/investments since theres crypto, but as jewellery and for electronics there will always be a place for it.

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

On 9/18/2021 at 7:36 AM, Wictorian said:

You can't know for sure.

On 9/17/2021 at 1:25 PM, Wictorian said:

I think gold's price will hyperdeflate. What about you?

🤔

I'm not sure what you want to hear.

1 hour ago, Wictorian said:

It’s not so easy to fuck up an entire planet. Fuels don’t even cause so much harm.

the planet doesn't give a fuck;  for own convenience we should care;

second point it's a bullshit, such as this thread is, looks like arguing with walls, if you think that gold will have more value, then invest of it, what's even the point of asking us, besides after 100 years? wtf

1 hour ago, Wictorian said:

And they will eventually stop using fossil fuels because simply they are not as good.

sure they will /s , 50+ years of ignoring the problem, and keeping into discreding other solutions and bailing out tax payers money into keeping investing in fuels or stupid bullshits for pr campains like carbon capture plants or sending firetruckers around the globe to show off while doing nothing to prevent the root cause;

2 hours ago, Wictorian said:

Fuels don’t even cause so much harm.

beijing_filthy_air_1.jpg?itok=luOmDgwv

image.png.6b1ecc287a36a63d58a175c8d3e24b73.png

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

12 hours ago, Wictorian said:

It’s not so easy to fuck up an entire planet. Fuels don’t even cause so much harm. And they will eventually stop using fossil fuels because simply they are not as good.

I am seriously questioning your education, or the lack there of. Have you tried breathing exhaust gasses of a car? Have you lived in a city with millions of cars? Have you lived in a city where primary method for heating is coal? How many times did you experience snow in your life? Havent you noticed extreme climate changes in the last 10 years? (your profile claims to be 15 but you sound like a 8 year old with every argument you make) Dont be as ignorant as the people around you, educate yourself. If you are the future generation of the country I live in, I would rather move to Iraq than live with people who share that mindset.

2 hours ago, Wictorian said:

It’s not so easy to fuck up an entire planet.

It's very easy. We've done it in about a century.

1 hour ago, 12345678 said:

If it could feel the planet would probably be delighted if humans left.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

5 hours ago, tikker said:

image.png.217a2b4bc7631f6795ffb1f1e6393bb5.png

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

4 hours ago, tikker said:

It's very easy. We've done it in about a century.

why can't we have like the Talibans of climate change? they like blow up politicians (half joking), rather than wasting time by protesting with rainbow and shitty and chic gadgets

besides someone has already tried to categorize prostests for such things as terrorism

21 hours ago, whispous said:

🤔

I'm not sure what you want to hear.

You can’t know for sure if you will die in 100 years.

20 hours ago, 12345678 said:

second point it's a bullshit, such as this thread is, looks like arguing with walls, if you think that gold will have more value, then invest of it, what's even the point of asking us, besides after 100 years? wtf

sure they will /s , 50+ years of ignoring the problem, and keeping into discreding other solutions and bailing out tax payers money into keeping investing in fuels or stupid bullshits for pr campains like carbon capture plants or sending firetruckers around the globe to show off while doing nothing to prevent the root cause;

I think gold will have less value..

20 hours ago, Levent said:

I am seriously questioning your education, or the lack there of. Have you tried breathing exhaust gasses of a car? Have you lived in a city with millions of cars? Have you lived in a city where primary method for heating is coal? How many times did you experience snow in your life? Havent you noticed extreme climate changes in the last 10 years? (your profile claims to be 15 but you sound like a 8 year old with every argument you make) Dont be as ignorant as the people around you, educate yourself. If you are the future generation of the country I live in, I would rather move to Iraq than live with people who share that mindset.

Yeah I haven’t. I know there are issues, I am saying it won’t kill us. It will kill half of the species on the planet though. 

1 minute ago, Wictorian said:

Yeah I haven’t. I know there are issues, I am saying it won’t kill us. It will kill half of the species on the planet though. 

thats not how it works.

-----------------

#

14 hours ago, 12345678 said:

why can't we have like the Talibans of climate change? they like blow up politicians (half joking), rather than wasting time by protesting with rainbow and shitty and chic gadgets

besides someone has already tried to categorize prostests for such things as terrorism

I think you have the potential to do it yourself.

Just now, adarw said:

thats not how it works.

Do you mind telling how?

5 minutes ago, Wictorian said:

Do you mind telling how?

if lets say earth gets so hot that its unlivable, then how can some people live while others die? surely everyone dies right? 

-----------------

#