Unreleased Apple product on front page of website???

Go to solution Solved by Glenwing,

@Glenwing

Look closely at that thing.

The edges of the thing in the girl's hands are much thicker!

overview_hero1.jpg

design_storage.jpg

Perhaps a MacBook Pro then?

ports_hero.jpg

If you go to the front page of Apple's website (link at end of post) and click on the box labeled "Supplier Responsibility," you will be shown a picture a holding some sort of iPad made into a mainly landscape form, proven by logo, yet no iPad has ever been released in that form. also, if you look closely at the edges, it looks greatly like the edges of a MacBook Air, Rather than an iPad, but there is no keyboard in sight and no space for one to be in between her and the unknown apparently touchscreen device. This device is also noticeably bigger than any iPad currently released to the public. Could this possibly be showing a future generation iPad made landscape form or is it a custom design given to a medical research team that needed it to be fully landscape capable? what confuses me the most, though, is that iOS's home screen does not support landscape format, though it seems that it would. Could this have been a sneaky way to announce the next line of iPad's, an iPad XL (for lack of a batter name), or a touchscreen MacBook with a removable keyboard, such as the Asus Transformer laptops? I am open to any opinions, thoughts, or comments on this so please do respond.

http://www.apple.com/

@Glenwing

Look closely at that thing.

The edges of the thing in the girl's hands are much thicker!

overview_hero1.jpg

design_storage.jpg

I noticed that but I'm pretty sure it is or is St least part of an MBA.

OnePlus 6T

How long has that picture been up there? It may not be a consumer product. Or maybe it's just there to look nice.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I'm not sure, but I think it went up right after the Mac Pro front page went down.

Looks to me like a MacBook Air/Pro retina display lid to me. Firstly all iPads have text on the back and a non-translucent apple logo. That is definitely a MacBook screen of some sort, it looks exactly like mine but thinner and mines mid 2012

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

Mmm, looks a lot like a back of a laptop. Has that sort of shape

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

The apples not glossed and it's kinda indented, just the screen of one of the mac book airs ?

yeah definitely a 13" mac book screen without the keyboard section attatched

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

what confuses me the most, though, is that iOS's home screen does not support landscape format, though it seems that it would. 

yes it does :) on the iPad it always has, just not on the iPhone

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Definitely a Macbook Pro lid.

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

Wow, an aluminium Macbook lid! Must be a new iPad!

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

If you go to the front page of Apple's website (link at end of post) and click on the box labeled "Supplier Responsibility," you will be shown a picture a holding some sort of iPad made into a mainly landscape form, proven by logo, yet no iPad has ever been released in that form. also, if you look closely at the edges, it looks greatly like the edges of a MacBook Air, Rather than an iPad, but there is no keyboard in sight and no space for one to be in between her and the unknown apparently touchscreen device. This device is also noticeably bigger than any iPad currently released to the public. Could this possibly be showing a future generation iPad made landscape form or is it a custom design given to a medical research team that needed it to be fully landscape capable? what confuses me the most, though, is that iOS's home screen does not support landscape format, though it seems that it would. Could this have been a sneaky way to announce the next line of iPad's, an iPad XL (for lack of a batter name), or a touchscreen MacBook with a removable keyboard, such as the Asus Transformer laptops? I am open to any opinions, thoughts, or comments on this so please do respond.

Yeah, it's definitely a MacBook Pro/Air lid. Nice try!

EDIT- Apple would never in a thousand millennia let something so blatant slip through; they simply don't 'sneak' new products in like this. You do realize that MacBooks aren't built as one piece? This is clearly just a lid in production, as someone stated before.

Yeah, it's definitely a MacBook Pro/Air lid. Nice try!

EDIT- Apple would never in a thousand millennia let something so blatant slip through; they simply don't 'sneak' new products in like this. You do realize that MacBooks aren't built as one piece? This is clearly just a lid in production, as someone stated before.

While I agree that they usually are more careful... 

Rig: Lian Li PC-V353 i5 2500K, GA-Z68MA-D2H, EVGA GTX 650, CM Gemiin S524, Corsair TX650M, Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate 1TB Barracuda, Fiio E10

While I agree that they usually are more careful... 

Holy cow, watching this is blast from the past. DDR 400MHz ram. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Wait I think we have something here. The "Screen" thing is way too think to be on the laptops. It might actually be a tablet lol. 

Holy cow, watching this is blast from the past. DDR 400MHz ram.

BLAZING FAST