Apple Is Letting Over 150 Countries Censor LGBTQ+ Content In The App Store

Centurius
2 minutes ago, Vishera said:
22 minutes ago, Commodus said:

say, teaching Black kids to code

Teaching people just because the color of their skin is racist,since they discriminate against people of other races in this act.

Equality means equal treatment to all,and that act is just special treatment to a certain race.

It's not, because it's about empowering communities that have been disadvantaged in computer education. However, this is off-topic, and we're not going to talk about it again. Understood?

1 hour ago, Commodus said:

However, this is off-topic, and we're not going to talk about it again. Understood?

I agree, we shouldn't be talking about this. But just as a point of reference, YOU brought it up. YOU opened up that can of worms. So you're just as culpable as @Vishera

-= Locked =-

No need to keep this going.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER