[Poll] Changing your diet to mostly plant based

Would you change your diet?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Would you become vegetarian/vegan?

• Sure why not?
    • Hell no!
    • I am already!
  2. 2. What is stopping you?

• Taste, meat/fish is just too good!
    • I am a free person and i can do what i want!
    • My meat supply is sustainable and local already
    • Alternative products don't satisfy me (Taste and nutrition)
    • Price, vegetarian/vegan products are just too expensive
    • Availability, i don't have enough supermarkets and restaurants offering alternatives
    • I already said i was vegetarian/vegan!
    • nothing really, i just needed this kick!
  3. 3. Would you become vegetarian/vegan after those issues have been solved?

• I already said yes in the first question
    • Yeah, i guess i would give it a shot
    • Still a no, go eat your grass.
    • rrrrrreeeeeee i said i was vegetarian/vegan already ffs.

20 minutes ago, Arika S said:

This.

in Australia, you can get 10 beef patties for $10.

or you can get 2 beyond burger patties for $11 (which is our version of the impossible burger)

If you don't mind me asking what is the weight of the patties. That got me curious how much does ground beef cost down under.

17 minutes ago, Dylanc1500 said:

If you don't mind me asking what is the weight of the patties. That got me curious how much does ground beef cost down under.

Beef

weight per patty = 100g

so $10.00 per 1Kg

Beyond Burger

weight per patty = 113g

= $48.67 per 1Kg

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

1 minute ago, Arika S said:

Beef

weight per patty = 100g

so $10.00 per 1Kg

Beyond Burger

weight per patty = 113g

= $48.67 per 1Kg

Is that AUD or USD?

Just now, Dylanc1500 said:

Is that AUD or USD?

AUD

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

25 minutes ago, Arika S said:

AUD

Thats roughly the same average price of ground beef at walmart (even here in cattle country) for 80/20. That being said we can go to local grocers or butchers and get 90/10 for ~$2.60.

That isn't as bad as I would have assumed.

2 hours ago, gabrielcarvfer said:

Only true if you ignore soups, stews, pastas, mousses, ratatouille, jams, frittatas, couscous, raw veggies and fruits, etc.

I can't eat none of that unless it contains, is accompanied by, or served after meat. 

2 hours ago, Caroline said:

Costs.

Doing the math a box of 4 "imitation" burgers cost about the same as a whole kg of meat, about 300g vs 1kg, the numbers talk by themselves. These are soy-based burgers, not Impossible, not sure what the difference is though.

Doesn't means I only eat meat, there are tons of foods that could be considered "vegan" if you like the term. Also there's a ton of synth processed crap being marketed as vegan right now, and when you read the label and nut facts it's probably worse than eating 3 steaks with an entire bag of salt on them so yeah, think I'll pass.

Just to clarify I don't like fast food name it burgers, hot dogs, corn dogs and so on, I wasn't raised by parents taking me to eat outside, I've only been once to a Burger King restaurant with a friend and ordered a burger that looked pretty standard (just bread and "meat") with fries, honestly it tasted awful and I'm not so sure what those things labeled as fries were, they looked like plastic and tasted like... nothing.

When it comes to me I wouldn't go full vegan or full carnivore, it's about having a balanced diet.

I wasn't aware in the front of my Brain that Mock Meats have a deal of Salt in them. Until my Dad told this. I did discovered that Mushroom based Patties close enough to the texture and taste of Meat that I can hardly tell. I forgotten the Brand of it.

IMHO the biggest downfall of majority vegetarian/vegan meals is their names. To be more precise I will use an example. Vegan wagyu. I had "cheap" wagyu, Matsuzaka wagyu, Kobe wagyu in the middle of Kobe city etc. and I would say that I know how wagyu should taste like. Vegan wagyu doesn't taste even close. I had some expectations and that experience was way below. 

On the other hand I went to some random vegetarian Indian restaurant in Singapore with business partners and I was delighted by the food there. And they used "similar to chicken meat" as the description for some of their meals. I am sorry, didn't remember the name of the dish.

So instead of using vegan insert_the_meat_dish name here, give it another name and give description that you are basing that dish on non-vegan dish.

Also, it is a bit offtopic, but I am seeing more and more brands using "vegan" for their climbing shoes. So instead of leather they are using synthetic materials which come from oil products. So if you think that by buying "vegan" climbing shoes you are saving nature - you are not. You are just victim of the PR stunt.

2 hours ago, Cvet76 said:

Oh, my...I have so many problems with this "poll" but that's a whole topic in itself.

Now, to get to the meat of the problem (pun intended, not sorry)

The answers to this are much more nuanced. As @Caroline (almost wrote Coraline) pointed out, costs and (to me) more importantly quality are huge factors. Just because it's vegan, doesn't mean it's sustainable and unprocessed. Like with everything, mass consumption is a game changer, and to think that mass producing vegetables for 7+bn people is somehow going to preserve nature as it is today, is absurd. I don't have a problem eating veggies only, if certain criteria is met. But I despise the pretentiousness behind it and resent it.

To add, @Red :) said something about the "negative stigma" surrounding some of the foods they want to eat but don't, because people would look at them weird. Here's a word of wisdom: Who gives a shit what you eat? If you're living your life the way other people think you should, you're not living your life. You're living theirs.

I do agree with this, just simply getting all the land that we need for agriculture to feed 7+bn people is enough to destroy half of the planet life.

Me personally i don`t have a beef with meat eaters (yes pun intended) and i was a vegetarian for over a year and stopped because i realised going in any direction too much is just constricting your choices, so going full meat is not sustainable like going full vege/ vegan and i believe that key is in the balance.

7 hours ago, Caroline said:

Costs.

Doing the math a box of 4 "imitation" burgers cost about the same as a whole kg of meat

The Problem i see is that this is both good and bad 😄

Meat is just waaaay to cheap while the imitations are for some reason too expensive. In the real world the numbers should be switched. 

7 hours ago, Dylanc1500 said:

Question 2 ought to have an option for, "I raise my own livestock". My family has ran cattle and other livestock for generations (dairy and beef cattle, ducks, chickens, horses (not for eating), etc).

Well i guess you could say your meat supply is sustainable and local then.

4 hours ago, Cvet76 said:

to think that mass producing vegetables for 7+bn people is somehow going to preserve nature as it is today, is absurd

Well but it's actually not. Currently we are burning down the rain forests to plant more soy to feed more cattle. There's some big time efficiency loss here because you make an entire cow (for example) but only use some parts of it, the digestion of the cow itself is also not efficient. If you just ate the crops directly you'd not only be more efficient but also safe a LOT of crop land.

Spoiler

land-use-kcal-poore.thumb.png.fb8422ed26de1eee42ce61334b841ad9.png

3 hours ago, Niksa said:

To be more precise I will use an example. Vegan wagyu. I had "cheap" wagyu, Matsuzaka wagyu, Kobe wagyu in the middle of Kobe city etc. and I would say that I know how wagyu should taste like.

okay i honestly have no idea what Wagyu is 😄 But you say there are different versions, Matsuzaka, Kobe, etc. and i guess they taste different from each other? So why can't vegan taste different? I mean if it's just plain tasting then that's obviously wrong but if it's just different then at least it has it's own personality that you just have to get used to?

1 hour ago, Kadzo said:

i realised going in any direction too much is just constricting your choices

I guess that's a problem of modern society. We are used to get literally anything we want in a matter of hours or days. If it was harder to get something or you'd even have to work for it then i guess a change would be much easier. ofc you'd get the meat in the same super market you get all your food instead of driving to a separate vegan super market just to get some vegan stuff. 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

3 minutes ago, FloRolf said:

I guess that's a problem of modern society. We are used to get literally anything we want in a matter of hours or days. If it was harder to get something or you'd even have to work for it then i guess a change would be much easier. ofc you'd get the meat in the same super market you get all your food instead of driving to a separate vegan super market just to get some vegan stuff. 

Yes that is a large issue of the society, i personally have my own chickens and harvest eggs, also i grow some part of my diet also i by the rest of the meat from my neighbours and that is my way of helping the local folks instead of getting stuff from a large chain supermarket. 

Thing is even that i have some of my land where i grow food it is low efficient and it requires a lot of resources, and there are natural elements that can mess up your entire year so you have to use chemicals  to protect it which is a complete separate issue that is also causing to problems latter on.

Every year i have to chemically treat my fruit because one year a disease came and destroyed half of the yield of the entire region.

As long as Meat and Fish are around and readily available I would never change my Diat. I try new dishes all the time and eat and would eat pretty much everything except for dried Bugs and you know non farm animals like Scorpions, Snakes and Spiders, I'm not going that far just yet. But trying never hurts as my Mom likes to say. I have tried planned based "meat" but obviously didn't like it, now I haven't tried the impossible Burger yet. Also I'm not a fan of having to swallow even more pills than I already have to everyday to compensate for stuff like Iron when I could as easily get that through meat and other animal Products. The only animal Product I reduced my Intake of was Eggs, but am still eating dishes with Eggs in them. I'm pretty much the opposite of a Vegetarian or Vegan I guess. I like to try new, foreign foods especially Asian and Indian ones so yea.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

7 minutes ago, soldier_ph said:

Also I'm not a fan of having to swallow even more pills than I already have to everyday to compensate for stuff like Iron when I could as easily get that through meat and other animal Products.

when it comes to iron, two words: red cabbage

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

1 hour ago, FloRolf said:

okay i honestly have no idea what Wagyu is 😄 But you say there are different versions, Matsuzaka, Kobe, etc. and i guess they taste different from each other? So why can't vegan taste different? I mean if it's just plain tasting then that's obviously wrong but if it's just different then at least it has it's own personality that you just have to get used to?

You are completely missing my point. First of all, wagyu is Japanese beef. Then let me use counter example. You have Fuji apple, Kiku apple, Jazz apple, Granny Smith Apple and although there is a difference in taste between all those types they still taste like an apple and have texture like an apple. Similar is with wagyu types, however vegan "wagyu" is completely off both in texture and taste. Same as comparing eg tomatoes and apples. I am not saying it is bad on its own, but if have to compare it with real wagyu - it is bad. And that is my issue. 

I had some vegan burgers and they tasted close to the meat burgers. No issues there, just when you make vegan counterpart that doesn't taste like meat counterpart at all don't name it like meat counterpart.

I can't really answer the poll honestly, because I think it is posed too strongly and doesn't imply just checking the general POV. The meat options are "hell no" and "go eat your grass". My answers are simply "no, I would not become vegetarian/vegan", because I like the taste of meats, dairy, cheeses etc. I do think our consumption patterns can do with a change.

I guess you could label me as a flexitarian. Growing up dinner was meat, veg and potatoes every day. Lunch was sandwiches with mostly meat or dairy. I have long broken that "tradition" and changed my perspective on food. Meat is still a regular, but once or twice a week maybe. Furthermore when I do eat meat, I opt for the (perceived) better choices.

2 hours ago, FloRolf said:

I think you hit an important nail on the head here. If the math backs it up, I'm not denying that going full vegan is ultimately the best option as long as it meets human needs. However, firstly (not towards you, just a general statment) if you need to take supplements to get your vitamins and minerals, I will not believe you are following a healthy diet. Secondly, I think this is also often portrayed too black and white and that we can get a long way if we get back in the mindset of some things simply being expensive, or requiring that little extra effort to get (e.g. a trip to the butcher, cheese shop, whatever). We should learn again to replace those 10 $1 floppy manhole covers McDonalds thinks are burgers with one good $10 one, to replace the kilo of plasticy supermarket cheese with a pound of real cheese. We have gotten greedy over the years and the almost unlimited availability of nearly everything in all price ranges has probably skewed our perspective of how expensive these things actually are or ought to be.

This ties in to some of the issues mentioned in question 2.

Taste: The vegan sausages, burgers etc. are an amicable attempt, but they have two problems for me: they all taste like cardboard to me and they are trying to be what they are not. You can have delicious vegetarian or vegan dishes, but you'll have to accept that it doesn't include a sausage (or not one made of cardboard at least). I've made "vegan rendang" with mushrooms. Was it good? Hell yeah. Is it a replacement for real rendang? Nope, and it never will be, because it is its own dish. Make it fun and realise there's more to it than not-a-sausage sausages.

Price: indeed the vegan alternatives are expensive, but as above, do people nowadays truly realise how expensive a good cut of meat, or a good cheese actually is?

Availability: yeah it can be pretty bad still. I wonder if this goes hand in hand with the cardboard vegan sausages.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

I’d love to go vegan, but as it is I can barely digest any sort of plant protein 😞

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

I fit in so weird here.
I don't eat beef, pork or any large animal but I eat poultry and fish
I moved away from beef like 15 years ago.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Honestly, I'm all for reducing meat consumption. For a while I did Meatless Mondays for (i) lolz, (ii) cost reduction since I prepped a lot of my own food at the time and making good veggie dishes is cheap, and (iii) I had a problem with not eating as many vegetables as I should have before so dedicating a day to not eating meat kinda led to me bleeding vegetables over into the rest of the days of the week.  Honestly? It felt pretty good. I was eating more balanced meals and it felt good to save a bit of money on an extra day of meat.

I feel like half-assing it like this is still a pretty good route to choose if you're concerned about meat consumption for whatever reason.

I also think this perception that eating vegetarian/vegan is expensive is sorta constructed from the fact that a lot of people pushing these kinds of diets tend to be higher income. You can absolutely have cost-effective vegetarian/vegan meals if you cook for yourself, but that's understandably a barrier. I also absolutely wouldn't want to cut meat out entirely since it's both good and provides nutrients I don't feel like going out of my way to obtain if I didn't eat meat.

It's entirely possible that I misinterpreted/misread your topic and/or question. This happens more often than I care to admit. Apologies in advance.

珠江 (Pearl River): CPU: Intel i7-12700K (8p4e/20t); Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming Plus Z690 WiFi; RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 @3200MHz CL16; Cooling Solution: NZXT Kraken Z53 240mm AIO, w/ 2x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fans; GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 10GB FTW3 Ultra; Storage: Samsung 980 Pro, 1TB; Samsung 970 EVO, 1TB; Crucial MX500, 2TB; PSU: Corsair RM850x; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh RGB, Black; Display(s): Primary: ASUS ROG Swift PG279QM (1440p 27" 240 Hz); Secondary: Acer Predator XB1 XB241H bmipr (1080p 24" 144 Hz, 165 Hz OC); Case Fans: 1x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fan, 3x stock RGB fans; Capture Card: Elgato HD60 Pro

翻生 (Resurrection): CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 v2; Motherboard: ASUS Z9PR-D12 (C602 chipset) SSI-EEB; RAM: Crucial 32GB (8x4GB) DDR3 ECC RAM; Cooling Solution: 2x Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; GPU: ASRock Intel ARC A380 Challenger ITX; StorageCrucial MX500, 500GB; PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750W; Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro; Expansion Card: TP-Link Archer T4E AC1200 PCIe Wi-Fi Adapter Display(s): Dell P2214HB (1080p 22" 60 Hz)

壯麗 (Glorious): Mainboard: Framework Mainboard w/ Intel Core i5-1135G7; RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 SODIMM @3200MHz CL22; eGPU: Razer Core X eGPU Enclosure w/ (between GPUs at the moment); Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 1TB; Display(s): Internal Display: Framework Display; External Display: Acer (unknown model) (1080p, 21" 75 Hz)

I have two eyes on the front of my head to see in stereoscopically.

I have incisors to rip flesh from the animals I catch.

I have the applicable digestive organs to digest animal flesh.

I am a predator. If you don't like it, that makes you prey.

9900K  / Asus Maximus Formula XI / 32Gb G.Skill RGB 4266mHz / 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus & 1TB Samsung 970 Evo / EVGA 3090 FTW3.

2 loops : XSPC EX240 + 2x RX360 (CPU + VRMs) / EK Supremacy Evo & RX480 + RX360 (GPU) / Optimus W/B. 2 x D5 pumps / EK Res

8x NF-A2x25s, 14 NF-F12s and a Corsair IQ 140 case fan / CM HAF Stacker 945 / Corsair AX 860i

LG 38GL950G & Asus ROG Swift PG278Q / Duckyshine 6 YOTR / Logitech G502 / Thrustmaster Warthog & TPR / Blue Yeti / Sennheiser HD599SE / Astro A40s

Valve Index, Knuckles & 2x Lighthouse V2

i dislike every kind of fish, but i cant imagine not eating chicken nuggets occasionally. 

Not into the wanna-B Vegi-burgers at all.

There's a difference in taste between grain fed and grass fed beef that stands out.

The Vegi-Beef tastes nothing like either fed cattle, the grass fed always a better taste in beef (imo)

That being said, McDonalds used to add "beef" flavoring to their french fries.

This resulted in a 10 million dollar oopsie because some people with certain "religious" beliefs didn't like it. 

That's America for you right there.... I think McD's has been in law suit for just about every imaginable thing possible to get sued for haha.

I like natural veggies and meats. Both because by nature I'm omnivore. 

Also Try-Sexual. I'll try anything once, doesn't mean I'll like it and try it twice though 😛 

My stance is I'll eat what is best for me at the time. "Best" is a complex mix of cost, availability, taste, nutrition/health considerations, not in any particular order. Overall, consider me vegie-curious. I don't see any need to switch to pure veggie and vegan is right out of line, but for various reasons I probably should be having less meat and more veg in general. 

I think there will come a day when synthetic meats of a quality comparable to the real thing will arrive, and that will remove a large quantity of animal derived food sources. I think we're still a long way off that in any economic sense.

However, there is some low hanging fruit. Pun not intended. I tried Burger King's Rebel Burger and that is the closet so far I've come across to non-meat product being a good enough replacement to the meat offering. Don't know what they put in it, but as an overall product, it tasted pretty much the same as their standard offering. I think alternative substitutes for lower grade meat uses are kinda workable in limited cases now. I've tried various plant based products when I see them on discount, and they're about as good (or bad) as a chicken substitute. At best, some vague texture and generally rather bland. Synthetic animal fat substitute is when things will really take off.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

I’m slowly going plant based is because of health reasons. Keto advocates will definitely disagree with this but the FAD diet named Keto is never healthy. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

personally, i don't have any problem with going vegetarian itself, but the "veggie patty" type stuff near me is still mostly...like sawdust. vegan is another question, i like my ice cream and milk tea kek thanks. while there is the impossible burger and other similar things, they are usually about 2x the price of meat, and only at stores we don't go to often. in addition my family usually doesn't cook with ground beef much, its mostly whole pieces(if that makes sense), so we do not really have a use for the majority of the plant based meat that is available. as stated earlier, we don't go to the stores that carry plant based meat often, it is usually not worth it to make an additional trip for 1 item. as for the eating out part, asian restaurants usually don't have plant based alternatives, or are like the aforementioned sawdust variety.  

tl;dr - vegetarian - yes, vegan - no; good plant based price/availability; many sawdust like plant based things;

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh