how do i make friends and girlfriend and be funny pls help pls pls pls

lag_is_awsome_

how do i make friends and girlfriend idk what even a friend is pls someone help me and no i'm not a weeb 

also how to be funny 

everything you asked is not something that can be answered by a guide or a tutorial.

It all comes down to the people around you, what your interests are and what their interests are.

Friends: just kind of happens based on the above

Girlfriend: same as all of the above, unless you're specially on a dating site/app with the intention of finding someone to date

How to be funny: you guessed it, same as above, people tailor their humour to those around them. humour is subjective, what 1 group of people find funny, another group might find it distasteful.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

George Carlin said humor is the comedy of the absurd, and it is, but the WOKE zealots demand it be stamped out as it offends the always offended. Richard Briers in his book Natter Natter said conversation was a matter of just talking, and all that mattered was keeping it going, even if it was sometimes just nonsense.

So it all comes down to learning by practice. Which you can do in Forums, the right  hand side chat areas, Discord, and then outside on the street. Get a dog, take it for walks and say good morning to everyone you meet. Then when the dog gets interested in another dog, you end up talking to that owner too.

I might also add always try to be polite and interested, worst idiot I ever met used to get drunk, go up to girls and say hi there yo-yo knickers.

< removed by moderation >

Edited by LogicalDrm

I dont have much to add to the thread other than that you cant just sit and wait for stuff to just happen to you. Its ok to go out, try and fail.

If youre having trouble getting friends id focus on that first though.

Dating apps are a decent place just to chat with girls if thats what you like. It seems that a good chunk of them arent looking for something serious though.

@lag_is_awsome_

Get a job and learn how to interact with people. Learning how to communicate in person with co-workers and other people will help build up confidence. That is the best answer I have, because there is no one answer.

Gaming With a 4:3 CRT

System specs below

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X with a Noctua NH-U9S cooler 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M (Because it was cheap)
RAM: 32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair Vengance LPX 3200Mhz CL16
GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC Blower Card
HDD: 7200RPM TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB, External HDD: 5400RPM 2TB WD My Passport
SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 evo m.2 nvme
PSU: Corsair CX650M
Displays: ViewSonic VA2012WB LCD 1680x1050p @ 75Hz
Gateway VX920 CRT: 1920x1440@65Hz, 1600x1200@75Hz, 1200x900@100Hz, 960x720@125Hz
Gateway VX900 CRT: 1920x1440@64Hz, 1600x1200@75Hz, 1200x900@100Hz, 960x720@120Hz (Can be pushed to 175Hz)

Keyboard: Thermaltake eSPORTS MEKA PRO with Cherry MX Red switches

I think you forgot to: 

#include <social_interaction>

That should do it.

No but seriously what sort of answer do you expect?

How old are you?

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Join a community with people who share your interest and actually communicate with them. Eventually, you'll make some friends. Eventually-er, you might find a partner.

Keep in mind, relationships, friendships, and love are a two way street; you get what you give, so don't expect to get everything while giving nothing.

• Workout 
  • Eat right
  • Shower everyday 
  • Go to school 
  • Get decent grades
  • Get a job

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

On 5/23/2021 at 4:00 PM, Caroline said:

use 

sudo

sudo apt-get girlfriend

I hope someone named their Linux package "girlfriend" because that would be amazing

As for OP, what was stated above.

There's no one answer - it comes down to the people you know and interact with. Everyone is different, and so are their tastes. Sarcasm, jokes that play off one another, wordplay, and banter are my senses of humor. This may not be the case for you.

EDIT:
Additionally, see if you have a common interest with other people. That'll give you something to connect over so you can get to know one another.

elephants

15 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

sudo apt-get girlfriend

I hope someone named their Linux package "girlfriend" because that would be amazing

Sadly it looks like the answer is no:
https://pkgs.org/search/?q=girlfriend

2 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:
  • Workout 
  • Eat right
  • Shower everyday 
  • Go to school 
  • Get decent grades
  • Get a job

Nope.  None of that will address anything the OP asked about.  I know plenty of people who do some or all of those things are are utter skidmarks of humanity.

Anyways for the OP:

The answer is to work on yourself.  

Get out more, find local social activities and start going to them.  

If you're still in school?  Get involved in a club or two.  Find people with common interests and start expanding your horizons.

Don't' spend your time living on Reddit, 4Chan, or other places.  That is NOT healthy socialization.  Get out in the real world with actual human bodies.

Once you learn to socialize with regular people better, getting a GF and other such things become a LOT easier.

if you're in school, just occasionally say good morning/whats up to your classmates, ask them if they need help, participate in some sports, and when returning home, if someone you know happens to go the same route as you, just talk to them without being annoying. Thats  the easiest way, at least i think so.

you start by creating your character named after you in The Sims 4

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately