Who is Linus Sebastian actually?

IpaxR8

Because in my point of view, he's so genius!!! He know almost everything related to computer!! Damn this guy is so smart!! 

Please anybody explain to me who he is??? Thank you.. :)

Life is simple, if you know people and what to google, you will get to places.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I often wonder if he actually KNOWS all that stuff, or if he's just reading the script.... lol. (just sayin)

3 minutes ago, IpaxR8 said:

He know almost everything related to computer!

He has a staff of writers, he does not need to know everything.

Which is far smarter than trying or claiming to know everything.

He doesn't know everything, and even after all their research, they make sometimes huge mistakes in videos. My biggest cringe moment was when Linus freaked out with portable laser scanner...

What Linus has is enthusiasm and interest for tech field. Of which he knows the consumer stuff best, has worked with that stuff for long. He's success has not come from his own talent as entertainer (which he mainly is after all). Just look at old office tour where he explains that their growth got exponential when he hired Nick L. for marketing. So hiring people with actual education helps.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

hes a youtuber and has to do things to put food on his workers tables. he dose make mistakes. and part is entertainment. he also heavy in to marketing as well.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links