Petetion for every imac 2021 review to be titled - 'apple u had one job'

Yash.

Summary

Apple's 20218 imac has a huge chin and massive bezels

My thoughts

Apple could figure out every problem people had with imacs and even solved problems noone had like introducing a new power cable with ethernet so nxt time u have to buy it from apple but couldnt figure out a way to cut down the chin and bezels wtf! They had the pro display xdr it was as easy as slapping a raspberry pi sized computer behind it

Sources

youtube.com/TechLinked 

8 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

My parents could say the same thing to Durex.

You can get a thin chin bar with Durex if you remove the vibrator attachment.

Anyway, i dont know. I feel that the chin of imac is basically irreplaceable in Apple's POV because we all know apple is all about making a design thats iconic.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

7 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

You can get a thin chin bar with Durex if you remove the vibrator attachment.

lol i was referencing the title of this post: "u had one job"

Petition to stop thinking everything needs a petition... wait...

1 hour ago, Yash. said:

They had the pro display xdr it was as easy as slapping a raspberry pi sized computer behind it

While I would have preferred a chinless design at the cost of slimness, 1) I am not the target customer for it so who cares about my opinion 2) I think you are oversimplifying things, it's a little more complicated than just slapping a raspberry pi sized PC in a $6,000 dollar monitor. 

Edited by The_russian

6 minutes ago, The_russian said:

Petition to stop thinking everything's needs a petition

https://www.change.org/p/petition-to-stop-all-petitions

Too late, someone made a shitpost to that.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

20218 is a serial number, not the year yes?

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

Just now, Fatih19 said:

20218 is a serial number, not the year yes?

Apple does serial numbers that are really long, and model numbers like A1048, M7803, etc.

I believe OP meant to say 2018.

elephants

What is this Chin Posters are referring to? For that matter, what in Hell is a Durex? Since a Poster mentioned a Vibrator attachment, a Fancy Sex Toy?

The "Job" Apple has is to offer overprice and overhyped products their Consumer Base is willing to pay good money for.

I think the chin bezel looks odd because of the lack of an Apple logo, it seems too plain without it IMO.

But the white display bezel is much more annoying,  and the color doesn't match with the Apple macbook or the macbook air.

2 hours ago, Yash. said:

Petetion for every imac 2021 review to be titled - 'apple u had one job'

How funny and edgy! You should become a full-time comedian.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

OK getting back to the Topic, why would Apple give a Rat's Ass about some random Petition on the Internet? If I was a Betting Man, I'll Bet some money that over half the signers don't even own a Apple Product in the first place.

Kind of like some Anti Birth Control Strict Religious Sect Protesting Trojan for Providing Condoms...

*** Thread locked ***

This doesn't seem to be going anywhere productive. Please reword your threads bit better next time, otherwise it will be treated as spam.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv