What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

I'm not like an exclusive Baroque/Romantic/Classical listener and will ocassionally listen to music from those eras but I think my favorite piece is Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven (specifically the first movement "Adagio sostenuto" probably because I like its tempo and the key it's written in (C# minor and I have a thing for those kinds of keys/scales))

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

blackhandpath's "Dark Souls," from Egregore.  (Also everything else on that album, because it just came out, and blackhandpath scratches an itch I never knew I could have--loud, speaker-destroying, painful noise rap about a mix of deep nerd culture and comitting cybercrimes)

https://blackhandpath.bandcamp.com/track/dark-souls

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

28 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

I was going to buy a patch from these guys. €5. Not a bad price. Once at checkout and saw the shipping. €17. Holy shit, from Germany?! Ordered a Be'lakor patch instead. €7 AUD. £4 or so. FROM AUSTRALIA.   

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

The new Tarzan live-action film is going to be so bad. I can just feel it. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Counting stars-One republic. 

Duh_Tech

I am a computer and aviation enthusiast. I have a good enough PC.