What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

They have a Soundcloud if you are intersted: https://soundcloud.com/blacksuccubi-1

They're on Spotify, there's two albums on there, that'll keep me entertained for a little while

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

They're on Spotify, there's two albums on there, that'll keep me entertained for a little while

I did not know that. Always good to know,

They have only made two albums, but they do have some singels and demos that are quite good.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

So relaxing while I program :)

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I did not know that. Always good to know,

They have only made two albums, but they do have some singels and demos that are quite good.

I am amazed by some of the stuff that's on Spotify. It definitely seems to be one of the better streaming services if you're into metal

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

some awesome bb king

and then some bvb for @virtualTune who doesnt have internet :(

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Listening to Anaconda because I'm in that 'fuck you' mood.

I can't get enough of this the last week.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Dedicated to @IdortMasterRace

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

http://youtu.be/cklwGaNKMCo

How in gods name do you embed the damn video on the forum, I've tried everything...

When you go on to youtube click on the uhh don't even know what you would call it but it's between the + and flag icon and then it will give you some options just take the top one it will have a premise link.

When you go on to youtube click on the uhh don't even know what you would call it but it's between the + and flag icon and then it will give you some options just take the top one it will have a premise link.

I did that and posted it here but it wasn't embedded

AI clicked on this topic and started to type the song switched from Cold Embrace (Testament) to Bloodline (Slayer).

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

I'm listening to my computer fans.........

I have my headphones on to try to block some of the noise.

Cheap Dell.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i