What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcQ2nXDvWDY

TOY- Left Myself Behind.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

@virtualTune i love all of your flaws  :wub:

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

4c96a54787d24d5d792302675ea2a9cd.jpg

Edm fans might like this depends on your taste really

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LguN5XA4OYM

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

At this very moment I'm listening to Lady Gaga Poker Face. You have no right to judge me,,,,,,

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

At this very moment I'm listening to Lady Gaga Poker Face. You have no right to judge me,,,,,,

i judge you, even without the right

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

probably my favourite trash band :D (even tho i dont listen to much trash, not a fan)

probably my favourite trash band :D (even tho i dont listen to much trash, not a fan)

I still think Sodom is my favorite thrash band

But I was listening to Slow Death Factory live at The Rock

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I still think Sodom is my favorite thrash band

also havok are quite alright, but if i want trash, ill usually just do maiden or metallica, because its so rare i dont feel like having much else on my phone :P

i much rather have something like this

also havok are quite alright, but if i want trash, ill usually just do maiden or metallica, because its so rare i dont feel like having much else on my phone :P

i much rather have something like this

I never saw the appeal of Black Veil Brides, but to each their own

But if I have to fall into the ´core´ genres

I never saw the appeal of Black Veil Brides, but to each their own

But if I have to fall into the ´core´ genres

to me, its that they are trying to bring good melodic parts in more, and they are going away from too much screaming, and then, you really realise the amazing voice that andy is. also, their instrumentals are serious, unlike so many other *core bands that i will refrain from mentioning.

example of awesome instrumentals, as well as a great vocal, from their upcoming self titled 

and an example of the different styles andy can sing... i mean going from metalcore, to heavy/hard rock to 80 lovepop is quite a feat

to me, its that they are trying to bring good melodic parts in more, and they are going away from too much screaming, and then, you really realise the amazing voice that andy is. also, their instrumentals are serious, unlike so many other *core bands that i will refrain from mentioning.

example of awesome instrumentals, as well as a great vocal, from their upcoming self titled

and an example of the different styles andy can sing... i mean going from metalcore, to heavy/hard rock to 80 lovepop is quite a feat

I don't doubt that they are good musicans. I just find their music to be pretty boring, and sometimes the vocals really doesn't match the other instruments. But hey, that's just me.

I don't doubt that they are Hood musicans. I just fi d their music to be pretty boring, and sometimes the vocals really doesn't match the other instruments. But hey, that's just me.

fair enough. im not a particular fan of their first album, but they seem to be going after A7X, abandoning metalcore for heavy metal and hard rock, which i prefer anyway, so i dont mind at all haah. and those 2 albums that are metalcore are more than enough for that one time in a month when i feel like screaming

im 90% sure Satchel has a twin brother in BVB... like, really...

2zAkSn2.jpg

Satchel-SteelPanther-guitar-acoustic1-10

oh and listening to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU4_3rweDak

<3 u @virtualTune

sad :(

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

dont be darling :( im sorry we brought that up :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_FXeoAAOn8