what are some impacts tech will have on games

Agena_

hi i would like to discuss what are some impacts tech will have now and in the future of designing developing games.

thanks

ok.. the way this works is YOU, the OP, ask a question.. and WE, as the forum members, answer your question to the best of our knowledge and abilities.. ok.. aaaaaaaand go. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

most important is ease of development.

up until early 90s all of commercial games were written in assembly because of limited power of computers back then

but now a game written in python will run very smoothly  

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

the same as past tech has had impacts on games in the past??? I'm not quite sure what you're asking. As technology evolves, developers will take advantage of new systems and hardware just like they always have

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

GPUs, monitors, APIs, programming tools; all will be obsolete as the next big tech will project hallucinations directly into your brain.

18 minutes ago, Agena_ said:

i would like to discuss what are some impacts tech will have now and in the future of designing developing games.

There are different ways I can think off, but I am unsure if those fall within the scope of your thread.

Can you list some examples of tech to impact games that you were thinking off?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

What type of tech are we talking about? You might want to narrow it down to make it easier to discuss as "tech" is quite a broad subject.

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃

Grabbing tits in VR will feel like real life.

Dat tech, yo

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

Ok, with your last thread you had some actual content to start. Now this is more clear you are just lazy and don't want to think your homework yourself.

If you are studying to become game designer, I think you really should work and research things yourself. Letting others do the thinking means that you might be on wrong field, or just not gonna survive once you are trying to look for work and the employer asks this same question from you.

Which is why, Locked.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv