25th anniversary Pokémon stream - Diamond and Pearl remakes and a new adventure in Sinnoh!

minibois

Though, what I want to know, are these remakes base just on the OG Diamond and Pearl.  Or, will it have the addition of the Platinum areas and features?

Legends looks interesting but I will wait for reviews after its release.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

13 hours ago, Ithanul said:

Though, what I want to know, are these remakes base just on the OG Diamond and Pearl.  Or, will it have the addition of the Platinum areas and features?

There's evidence that suggest it includes the Platinum additions. There's a particular NPC that only appears in Platinum that people spotted in the trailer as well as Porygon Z being shown which wasn't in DP but was in Platinum.

3 hours ago, Dr_Whom said:

There's evidence that suggest it includes the Platinum additions. There's a particular NPC that only appears in Platinum that people spotted in the trailer as well as Porygon Z being shown which wasn't in DP but was in Platinum.

17 hours ago, Ithanul said:

I'd expect they are going to take elements from all three games, but it's still be mainly Diamond/Pearl remakes.

If I remember correctly, Porygon-Z was available in in Diamond/Pearl, just not through the main game (only in the post game). There still was some Team Galactic admin who used one of them I think?

So for example, I hope they will revamp the selection of Pokemon in the games. In Diamond/Pearl the only Fire type options (during he main game) were Infernape (if you chose Chimchar) and Rapidash (if you caught Ponyta) if I remember correctly.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

When I see Nina (or Dawn in anime version) in a chibi form, I was so hyped. She looks ridiculously cute, even though she was quite a cutie to begin with.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

I'm definitely hyped for this, gen4 was my favorite.

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

8 minutes ago, RoseLuck462 said:

I'm definitely hyped for this, gen4 was my favorite.

For me, I don't really play lots of Pokemon game (grinding is not my idea of fun actually), but there's one game that I completed (and that is through a cheat), which is Pokemon Emerald.

As for Platinum (if not mistaken), I played only for a while and then had to return it to my friend after that. Nina/Dawn is quite a cutie back then, and I do really like her design. What actually interest me is that the game is in 3D (at least for a hand-held Pokemon adventure game), and when you enter a building at the side, the camera pans a little and shows you enter the building before fade in. I thought it was cool at that time.

Oh, and the Secret Base. You can dig through the underground and access to your secret base anywhere on the open field, though you might need to navigate along those maze-like tunnels.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

On 2/26/2021 at 1:16 PM, Lord Bloobus said:

Emerald is my personal favorite because battle plaza adds a whole new angle of battle difficulty and comp, but I like FR/LG for the pokemon they allow me to get.

I remember I was absolutely trash at the battle plaza, but it was pretty fun.