Finally did it.

twistedtyrant66

So I finally did my ltt tattoo. Been wanting to do it forever but been so busy. I know it isn't the best. But Linus, and the crew ,and his videos kept me on the right path. And I will never forget that. So this is my forever reminder. I can't afford merch , so this merch will never fall apart lol. 

20210103_141155.jpg

Bad decisions were made on this day.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

2 minutes ago, Keith W said:

Sorry dude but what a stupid thing to do, tattoo your hands.

Good thing nobody needs validation from people like you on the internet :)

I might not be on board with OP's choice 100% just based on personal preference but if they are happy, more power to them.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

hey , i dont mind your opinion. it doesnt bother me. linus and the crew and there videos has rescued me from a lot of dark times. even after all these years it is something i look forward to and cherish. being reminded of that every time i look down doesnt bother me. i already excepted that certain tattoos in certain places will never be excepted by some. but that is fine. but i will never be ashamed of loving the things i love enough to honor them forever. i have a career , i have a loving family who loves my tattoos. thats all that matters to me.and everything ends. but good memories dont. just like we have photos in albums, and tshirts of bands and other things. they are a reminder of special times. 

@ShrimpBrime

4 minutes ago, Keith W said:

Absolutely, that's correct

However if you post this kind of stuff on an internet forum then you are inviting peoples opinions and he got mine. 

Have a nice day.

Thinking what happens 20-30 years later. Have to explain the tattoo about something may not exist any longer once the millionaire decides to retire and this will be all an old relic buried deep into the YouTube archives, which also, just like any company could be here today, 30 years later just a memory lol. 

6 minutes ago, twistedtyrant66 said:

hey , i dont mind your opinion. it doesnt bother me. linus and the crew and there videos has rescued me from a lot of dark times. even after all these years it is something i look forward to and cherish. being reminded of that every time i look down doesnt bother me. i already excepted that certain tattoos in certain places will never be excepted by some. but that is fine. but i will never be ashamed of loving the things i love enough to honor them forever. i have a career , i have a loving family who loves my tattoos. thats all that matters to me.and everything ends. but good memories dont. just like we have photos in albums, and tshirts of bands and other things. they are a reminder of special times. 

@ShrimpBrime

No indeed. I love tats. Have a few myself ;). A couple are Jail tats. (I had a different outlook on life before wife kids dog ect) I explain them constantly, one of the mistakes where it seems to be a conversational piece that should be above my fireplace. I learned that lesson and have not continued getting tats. lol. 

I love them though. An expression of art, feelings, memories. Perma-pics for the skin. 

You get used to the tat being there. The only time I remember mine is when questioned about them  honestly.

I like LTT and honor them as well. My contribution is only to come here and help new PC gamers with their rig issues as best as Linus and company would do. 

Me? I'd done it on a different location on the body maybe, but it looks good. Doing tats on the hand is difficult because how much the skin moves and stretches in that area. You did a really decent job with it. When it fades in a few years, you can touch it up, maybe some RGB and shit! 

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

@LinusTech it wasnt much of a decision at all man. your videos helped me through some rough times when my ex left me years ago right around christmas. i wasnt seeing my kids ,and didnt have a lot of reasons to smile. but when it would get to be to much, i would just sit there for hours watching your videos . didnt matter what they were. just your excitement and enthusiasm you put into everything would cheer me up. and it hasnt changed. years have passed, and my interests would change. but my excitement for your content is unwavering . my new wife saved up for a stealth hoodie one year and it was the best christmas i ever had. my wife laughs sometimes because im a tattoo covered , bearded grizzly man, and im fanboying like a little girl over a tech youtuber lol. but she completely understands.even when you made that video when you cried and things were a little rough, i cried. i felt like i would if i seen a friend i care about feeling crappy.  i was disappointed i couldnt cheer you up the way you cheered me up so many times. i was so disappointed i wasnt able to finally make it to ltx the last year you had it. but with 5 kiddos between us, we just couldnt find the time. but this tattoo is a way to honor what you did for me all these years without even knowing it. thanks man for all you do.

20 hours ago, Keith W said:

Absolutely, that's correct

However if you post this kind of stuff on an internet forum then you are inviting peoples opinions and he got mine. 

Have a nice day.

I'm sorry but i need to reply to this. 

When someone posts a picture of their new born baby on their facebook page, do you start commenting "worst decision you ever made" or "looks like a ugly baby"? No. Of course you dont. You say congratulations, because they wanted something, then they got it and now they are happy so they wanted to share with the world.

Its not the same case? Well when somebody goes on holiday or goes and does a thing they enjoy, lets say bob went to a holiday to Spain, do you say "why would you go to spain that was a waste of time should have went to germany". Ofc you dont, he did something that made him happy and he is happy with what he has done.

Lets go down another notch and the same practice applies. Bob just got a new pair of shoes, hes really happy with them. He saved up for a while and bought them. Are you gonna start hating and being like bruh why u buy white shoes they so ugly they are gonna get dirty blah blah. No, he bought them because he wanted them to be happy and now he is happy - so be happy for him.

Basic social constructs.

-> Moved to Off Topic

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

14 hours ago, LinusTech said:

This is beyond hardcore. My wife won't even let ME get an LTT logo tattoo 😛

And now you've been socially pressured to NEVER EVER change the official logo.

I'm not judging the purpose, but the end product looks shoddy.

$25 tattoo? 😅

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti