So, Fred Phelps is in the hospital.

Mentalguy

If he does die, I feel like picketing his funeral. I would say better than bieber, but this guy is so much worse.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/03/16/290696376/westboro-baptist-founder-is-on-the-edge-of-death-son-says

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I don't believe in giving these people more attention than the casual glance. Things like picketing their own funerals and such gives them exactly what they want. Attention and exposure.

Ignore it and it goes away. The people are pricks, yes. And they are pricks who I will never give a second look to.

Things like picketing their own funerals and such gives them exactly what they want.

I wanna do it to see if they bitch, moan and complain.

lel, organized large scale picket at his funeral.

It would be glorious, but I'm 97% sure the people and the "church" will take precautions to prevent that from happening. 

Error: 410

but I'm 97% sure the people and the "church" will take precautions to prevent that from happening. 

Really cant, though. they cant do more security than a military funeral.

A hospice and a hospital really are very different things.

ya, i read that wrong.

Had never heard of him before, after reading his Wiki it seems like a good thing.

Had never heard of him before, after reading his Wiki it seems like a good thing.

yeah, he's a bit of a cunt.

Westboro Baptist's followers became infamous for staging protests at events including the funerals of U.S. service personnel, at which they claim the deaths are retribution for America's tolerance of homosexuality.

What!?.. How does anyone make that connection!? And who the hell thinks protesting at someones funeral will change anything?.. That's just wrong. on a million different levels..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Aren't these people the most hated family in America?

Aren't these people the most hated family in America?

I would think so.

They really do disgrace the human race in general. However, they are just people and people make mistakes.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I would think so.

They really do disgrace the human race in general. However, they are just people and people make mistakes.

Yes but if your countrymen find you to be despicable and even make petitions to have you stopped from your actions I would expect that a person should see, this and try to stop making the mistakes.

I would think so.

lol "mistakes"

westboro_protest_custom-1fc104bcc14bd9dc

lol "mistakes"

-snip-

I'm talking about his as an individual, not the weird cult he started.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

As bad as I feel saying this I hope he die's. Having seen interviews with him and some of his sermons they guy is a prick and deserves to be wiped from the history books.

I think its Shirley who is the poison in that cult though(I believe that's her name).

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

This is certainly news to me, the guy did start a pretty bad cult....

fun fact: the WBC church on facebook is actually run by anonymous 

I don't think we should actually go picket his funeral if he dies though, we'd be doing something they've been doing to others for a long time. I think we should still follow the saying we shouldn't do to others what we don't want done to ourselves. It would really drag us down to their level if we picketed his funeral. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

To anyone who doesn't know about the Westboro baptist church, I recommend you watch the BBC Louis Theroux documentary on them. 

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-most-hated-family-in-america/

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

To anyone who doesn't know about the Westboro baptist church, I recommend you watch the BBC Louis Theroux documentary on them. 

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-most-hated-family-in-america/

I already know a bit about them now. But Louis Theroux documentaries are often too good to pass up^^ 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Let this fu*ker die

Let this fu*ker die

yeah, he's a bit of a cunt.

If he came to a family member of mines funeral sh*t would go down, first his kids them him

I already know a bit about them now. But Louis Theroux documentaries are often too good to pass up^^ 

Louis Theroux is a legend!

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Let this fu*ker die

If he came to a family emmeber of mines funeral sh*t would go down, first his kids them him

Even the really young ones? x.x

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^