Does she like me?

iiNrG

i think your asking on the wrong forum............

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

it was a trap and you fell for it, they probably played you like they play their candy crushes

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

I think he was making a joke that not a lot of people here are likely going to know a lot about girls. :P

Thanks for throwing us into the stereotype of nerds/techies. I agree that some don't, but saying "few would" is a tad insulting.

And I don't think the OP asking her if she'd gotten his texts classifies as "desperation," but it does hint at being "needy." She doesn't answer after the first two texts, just back off and let her come to you. Dating in high-school sucks ass, and as others have mentioned, the social standing and peer pressure is prevalent times ten. Glad most women leave that shit behind when they leave high school. (Some chicks cling to that shit like it's a family heirloom)

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

Thanks for throwing us into the stereotype of nerds/techies. I agree that some don't, but saying "few would" is a tad insulting.

Don't shoot the messenger. I was just translating what he said to make it less subtle. Unless I totally misunderstood his point.

it was a trap and you fell for it, they probably played you like they play their candy crushes

Why is being a trap a dealbreaker?

Fedora master race.

It's actually a trilby....

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Why is being a trap a dealbreaker?

Not that, I meant trap as in prank

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

I know how to seal the deal no matter how she feels right now.. Always works for me man

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Best way to stay out of the friend zone is to not be a friend. I don't mean to not be friendly. I meant don't allow her to put you in the position of being treated like another one of her "girlfriends". 

Sure, babe, you can call me. No, I don't give a shit what color nail polish you bought at the mall. I don't care what Rachelle said about Sarah. I'm not here for that. I'm here for fun. Let's not talk about how bad your day was. What color panties are you wearing? 

;)

My point is make interest known, make it known early, and take control of what you want the relationship to be. 

I freaking love this guy haha! I spat my mountain dew at my laptop screen god damn! xD   

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Well i would say just be patient, i know its hard somethimes, but we as girls can be a bit complicated.

I would just advice not to push anything, and don´t push to much messages. She probably allready knows that you like her, we as girls have a sort of 6th sence for it.

But shes probably busy, or have some other things on mind... Offcourse every girl is diffrent, and some are chill some are realy complicated.

The only thing what i would recommend, is to speak to her at school, i know speaking over text message, is alot easier. But just ask her if she still want to see the movies.

There is no need to be desperate at all. :)

Unless you threaten her when you asked her out then she wouldn't say yes if she didn't like you

Girls say yes when they don't like someone all the time. Maybe she just wanted to see the movie? Maybe she felt uncomfortable saying no because she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

It happens.

the only person here who have been in contact with the opposite  sex is Linus and slick

everybody else is a god damn liar !!!

Haha, speak for yourself my friend.

Here's some advice from a man (and I don't say "man" for the macho insinuations of the word but more pertaining to age and experience). Most girls under the age of 25 are impressionable drones and followers. Her friend's approval of you matters more to her than her "feelings" (if any) about you.

Good luck. 

Everything he said here is true. Well put.

Girls don't have straight "guy" friends it always gets complicated between the bf and gf or the friend gets feelings then gets shut down by the girl coz he's in the friend zone then u stop talking that way.

Haha, that's so not true it's not even funny.

They're usually not that interesting to talk to, if I'm honest. If that makes me sexist then guilty as charged. The only females that have anything interesting to say are usually the ugly ones. I can be friends with ugly girls who are smart or funny though because I don't want to bone them. The pretty ones are good to look at for a while but the relationship winds up being long tolerances of boring conversations about superficial bologna in between "relations". 

I disagree here, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've met lots of gorgeous, extremely interesting girls over the years.

Perhaps you just need to expand your circle to catch the good ones.

@OP

I guess it's just best to move on. If she's read your messages and not replied it's a no go. There's tons of girls out there.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Don't try to understand women, women understand women and they hate eachother. - Jay Pritchett

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Haha, that's so not true it's not even funny.

lol yea im sure u know...

@JAKEBAB

I have a lot of female friends with boyfriends. Some of which I've slept with, and some I haven't. It's really not really an issue.

It might be for others, but everyone's different. I find most are fine with it.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Same on thursday, I sent her a message on facebook asking if she had seen my texts.

ya blew it

@JAKEBAB

I have a lot of female friends with boyfriends. Some of which I've slept with, and some I haven't. It's really not really an issue.

It might be for others, but everyone's different. I find most are fine with it.

lol the guys are ok with the girls hanging out with guys they have slept with? wtf!! i would not be ok with that nor do i think any of the people i know would be but i guess everyone is different.

lol the guys are ok with the girls hanging out with guys they have slept with? wtf!! i would not be ok with that nor do i think any of the people i know would be but i guess everyone is different.

To be fair I don't think a few of them know. The rest stick with the "he's my good friend, I don't ditch friends for flings" mentality. Which, really, is the way it should be. If it evolves into something more than the guy should be comfortable and confident enough in the relationship to not let it bother him. Life happens. Most people have slept with other people.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

To be fair I don't think a few of them know. The rest stick with the "he's my good friend, I don't ditch friends for flings" mentality. Which, really, is the way it should be. If it evolves into something more than the guy should be comfortable and confident enough in the relationship to not let it bother him. Life happens. Most people have slept with other people.

If u came to australia u would realize how every guy just wants a root so its really rare to see a guy who just wants to be friends they always have the fake them where there all like we are just friends etc but thats not there real intentions hence why i just say no to guy friends cbf unless there gay then i dont really care.

P.S 2 of my mates gfs there so called "guy friends" nearly raped them.

If u came to australia u would realize how every guy just wants a root so its really rare to see a guy who just wants to be friends they always have the fake them where there all like we are just friends etc but thats not there real intentions hence why i just say no to guy friends cbf unless there gay then i dont really care.

P.S 2 of my mates gfs there so called "guy friends" nearly raped them.

Weird. And very unfortunate with the last bit. I guess that speaks to the kinds of people your friends gf's hang out with though.

Or maybe just what happens on an island full of criminal descendants ;)

I kid. But really. Most of my friends aren't like that. We all have friends that are girls with no intentions of having sex with them. The ones I haven't slept with are more like sisters than anything else.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Weird. And very unfortunate with the last bit. I guess that speaks to the kinds of people your friends gf's hang out with though.

Or maybe just what happens on an island full of criminal descendants ;)

I kid. But really. Most of my friends aren't like that. We all have friends that are girls with no intentions of having sex with them. The ones I haven't slept with are more like sisters than anything else.

yea well i did come from a pretty rough part so i guess that has something to do with but it is really hard to find a descent place here its probably because they were criminals lol :P

yea well i did come from a pretty rough part so i guess that has something to do with but it is really hard to find a descent place here its probably because they were criminals lol :P

I don't live in the best area either, someone was killed on the next block a couple nights ago.

However, there is a micro brewery that sells 2L of beer for $12.50.

It's worth it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler