UOLTT: Operation Monarch (To Capture a <REDACTED>)

Lol yeah! Why is the "idris" not in your Donation campaign ? :P

lol I would back the crap out of an Idris campaign or Javelin campaign.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

lol I would back the crap out of an Idris campaign or Javelin campaign.

We're making the "getting the Javelin" one of the org's goals. So hopefully you'll join us in the holy quest of mining lots of ore so that we can buy one eventually ;) 

We're making the "getting the Javelin" one of the org's goals. So hopefully you'll join us in the holy quest of mining lots of ore so that we can buy one eventually ;)

For sure I'll help out with that. Idris is currently going around 4 grand on Grey market. I'm sure cheaper solutions will spring up from time to time but inflation over time will eventually get the better hand of the prices. It actually might be cheaper to get a Javelin for a short while once the initial sale hype starts to die down after the holidays. At least for a short while it might be cheaper to get one. I haven't actually priced grey market for a Javelin yet.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

For sure I'll help out with that. Idris is currently going around 4 grand on Grey market. I'm sure cheaper solutions will spring up from time to time but inflation over time will eventually get the better hand of the prices. It actually might be cheaper to get a Javelin for a short while once the initial sale hype starts to die down after the holidays. At least for a short while it might be cheaper to get one. I haven't actually priced grey market for a Javelin yet.

there is the 5 grand option on the Rsi site with more swag, that 4 grand option is terrible value in every way.

there is the 5 grand option on the Rsi site with more swag, that 4 grand option is terrible value in every way.

Yeah, with the $5,000 package if you wanted to you could make your money back and then some if you wanted to grey market the set. Not that that is what we'd be doing. That's very much worth it if you're just wanting a handful of ships.

I think I'm seeing which packages you mean. Cause I see the $5,000 package but I don't see a $4,000 package. Just a €4,000 package which is the $5,000 package. Then again I could be just totally missing the point.

Regardless... That would be an amazing idea. It would basically be funding a full military fleet. And if the organization hangar thing works we would have everything at our disposal for missions or operations or wartime. IF that's what's voted to do. Maybe even a giveaway contest for some of the smaller ships like the 300 series ships or the Auroras.

Aslong as the fleet gets an Idris or Javelin out of it, shut up and take my money, lol.

Yeah, with the $5,000 package if you wanted to you could make your money back and then some if you wanted to grey market the set. Not that that is what we'd be doing. That's very much worth it if you're just wanting a handful of ships.

I think I'm seeing which packages you mean. Cause I see the $5,000 package but I don't see a $4,000 package. Just a €4,000 package which is the $5,000 package. Then again I could be just totally missing the point.

Yeah I meant that grey market 4 grand Idris is a stupid deal when there is a 5 grand war pack with a bunch of extra stuff.

Yeah I meant that grey market 4 grand Idris is a stupid deal when there is a 5 grand war pack with a bunch of extra stuff.

Oh, ok. I totally read your other post wrong then. Yeah, 4 grand for an Idris is a complete waste when the Warpack is still available. If we set up a donation I'll happily help out with collection and donating myself.

lol, kickstarter? Buy Linus a Warpack?

Oh, ok. I totally read your other post wrong then. Yeah, 4 grand for an Idris is a complete waste when the Warpack is still available. If we set up a donation I'll happily help out with collection and donating myself.

lol, kickstarter? Buy Linus a Warpack?

There was a discussion about that and I think the tl;dr was: Linus said no.

There was a discussion about that and I think the tl;dr was: Linus said no.

hah. I guess then we could push for one for ixi in that case. I'll just wait until I see something pop up, if it pops up.

Shame the donation thing is out, if everyone in the org put in $4 we could get a wing commander pack with an idris m and an idris p along with almost all the other ships.

Shame the donation thing is out, if everyone in the org put in $4 we could get a wing commander pack with an idris m and an idris p along with almost all the other ships.

but if its the same price in game why not just tax everyone a one time fee of 4000 UEC?

but if its the same price in game why not just tax everyone a one time fee of 4000 UEC?

I don't think they're selling pledge packs in game are they, thought the packages were a pre-launch thing?

I don't know about org tax structures or anything, but we could get them for free if we're good enough when the game launches.

I don't think they're selling pledge packs in game are they, thought the packages were a pre-launch thing?

I don't know about org tax structures or anything, but we could get them for free if we're good enough when the game launches.

Not pledges the ships themselves and Ixi hates us talking about tax but..

I think ixi had it in his head that a high initial tax when it starts and let it drop down once we have a footing bearing in mind if your org orientated it makes sense to pay high tax, I'll browse through the big thread and see if I can find it

Not pledges the ships themselves and Ixi hates us talking about tax but..

I think ixi had it in his head that a high initial tax when it starts and let it drop down once we have a footing bearing in mind if your org orientated it makes sense to pay high tax, I'll browse through the big thread and see if I can find it

Well if we can capture a large ship and a rare type mineral mining facility, maybe we can use the large ship as a flying market place where outside merchants trade in their credits for a rare mineral that we use as currency on the ships market... like... Ice 7, cause I'm pretty sure it's in the game and just used as a drug. (Joking idea subject to change) You know, so some random Imperium guy flies over into deep space and wants to sell. He trades in 500,000 UEC for 5000 Ice 7 Chips. Then he uses that 5,000 i7 Chips (hah. Take that AMD.... Wait. I use AMD.) and barters. When he leaves he can trade in his left over... 2,000 i7 Chips for 80,000 UEC to the 1,000 i7.

= Profit

Almost like how hexes worked in Diablo.

As long as you can break a bad habit, you can be rich!

All in all, we could collect tons of in game money with all sorts of methods. Specially because this idea only needs two things. A huge space ship and a super rare material. I'm sure there will be mining facilities which create specific minerals only found at that facility. I'm sure, but cannot guarantee, obviously.

Well if we can capture a large ship and a rare type mineral mining facility, maybe we can use the large ship as a flying market place where outside merchants trade in their credits for a rare mineral that we use as currency on the ships market... like... Ice 7, cause I'm pretty sure it's in the game and just used as a drug. (Joking idea subject to change) You know, so some random Imperium guy flies over into deep space and wants to sell. He trades in 500,000 UEC for 5000 Ice 7 Chips. Then he uses that 5,000 i7 Chips (hah. Take that AMD.... Wait. I use AMD.) and barters. When he leaves he can trade in his left over... 2,000 i7 Chips for 80,000 UEC to the 1,000 i7.

= Profit

Almost like how hexes worked in Diablo.

As long as you can break a bad habit, you can be rich!

All in all, we could collect tons of in game money with all sorts of methods. Specially because this idea only needs two things. A huge space ship and a super rare material. I'm sure there will be mining facilities which create specific minerals only found at that facility. I'm sure, but cannot guarantee, obviously.

Good logic. Generally as long as you have access to something rare, you're going to be reach. If you have a big ship to move it in large quantities so that you can bring it to the buyers, you're even more rich.

• 5 months later...

Gentlemen, ready your notebooks and warm up your rigs!

I actually don't know what to think, it is massive and seems to have a plethora of firepower. Sounds like a real challenge :D

@rentaspoon @CommanderFett @Corwin111 @Jobobee @CatCloud @Adreyu @CyPeX @Napper198 @Krml @Grrizz @isHypnophobic @DtrollMC @LinusTech @LukaP @Nit3Rid3R @Maciek Did I forget someone? Probably

God, I seriously don't hope this counts as a thread necro...

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

God, I seriously don't hope this counts as a thread necro...

A righteous necro... Also first on spoiler list, yay!

Right quick tactics, disable engines, transporters drop off troops at top rear half of ship ("base jump" in) and pull away, take out the Vanduul fighters with our hornets and the like. Soldiers have hopefully dug some territory as second wave of troops come in and push upwards to command centre/barrage guns. Engineers fix engines and turn towards UOLTT territory as we take the front.

Obviously more scouting is required in game but if we can get the numbers we should be able to pull it off a month into the game, possible during pitchfork if we can get a few other small orgs to join.

Oh yes, this will be fun :D @Nit3Rid3R @DamDirtyApe cant wait to see ya on the field

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Oh yes, this will be fun :D @Nit3Rid3R @DamDirtyApe cant wait to see ya on the field

I'll see YOU on A field. ;) ;) ;)

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I'll see YOU on A field. ;) ;) ;)

I hope its a nice field then ;) 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Right quick tactics, disable engines, transporters drop off troops at top rear half of ship ("base jump" in) and pull away, take out the Vanduul fighters with our hornets and the like. Soldiers have hopefully dug some territory as second wave of troops come in and push upwards to command centre/barrage guns. Engineers fix engines and turn towards UOLTT territory as we take the front.

Obviously more scouting is required in game but if we can get the numbers we should be able to pull it off a month into the game, possible during pitchfork if we can get a few other small orgs to join.

I agree but not in pitchfork. if CIG has anything to say about it, we will all die in pitchfork. Although i pledge myself to the anti fighter squadron

I agree but not in pitchfork. if CIG has anything to say about it, we will all die in pitchfork. Although i pledge myself to the anti fighter squadron

Psst, I think a lot of us aren't participating in Pitchfork. I know I am not and was it @rentaspoon too?

Best chance to execute Operation Monarch is during or just after the events of Operation Pitchfork. :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Psst, I think a lot of us aren't participating in Pitchfork. I know I am not and was it @rentaspoon too?

Best chance to execute Operation Monarch is during or just after the events of Operation Pitchfork. :)

The Humans are going to need all the help they can get during OPPF, and it would be an honor to have UOLTT leading the charge against the Vanduul!