UOLTT: Operation Monarch (To Capture a <REDACTED>)

OPERATION: I am telling mom!

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Operation: can we just stop and return to the original plan?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Operation: what was the plan again?

have you not seen the unredacted version?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Nope

Ah well... If you want i can pvt it to you ;)

Yeah sure thing

Yeah sure thing

PM me your mail

Now I'm jealous :P

Don't worry you'll be @LukaP play thing soon enough he gets bored quickly

what? :P also sorry had some school stuff to do yesterday, im sending it now

what? :P also sorry had some school stuff to do yesterday, im sending it now

Thats ok, I'll probably have read it by 5, remote servers at work are down at work and we have no local backup -_-

Thats ok, I'll probably have read it by 5, remote servers at work are down at work and we have no local backup -_-

if you start now, you may heve it read by 5pm :P

Don't worry you'll be @LukaP play thing soon enough he gets bored quickly

That's ... nice, I guess. Also kinda scary x)

if you start now, you may heve it read by 5pm :P

Could I have a read of the unredacted version please? I've voiced my enthusiasm to help out with these and future projects with Ape...

(Also, how many invites have you guys recieved to join other Orgs? it's filling my inbox up...Too bad I'm a one Org kinda guy...)

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Could I have a read of the unredacted version please? I've voiced my enthusiasm to help out with these and future projects with Ape...

(Also, how many invites have you guys recieved to join other Orgs? it's filling my inbox up...Too bad I'm a one Org kinda guy...)

ask @DamDirtyApe for an invite :)

yeah loads. i mainly dont care. only joined my mates merc org as kindof an unofficial liaison for UOLTT

ask @DamDirtyApe for an invite :)

yeah loads. i mainly dont care. only joined my mates merc org as kindof an unofficial liaison for UOLTT

I'll get right on it.

Yeah, I think that'll be the only circumstance in which I join another Org, just as a loose group of friends. Since I introduced most of them to the game, I'll probably manage to pursuade them to apply to join us anyway.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I got two in two days... Not exactly a swarm, but I expect things are only getting started.

Yeah I'm the same (actually, being in one Org is already some sort of feat for me, I'm usually more of a loner in most MMORPG... But Star Citizen made me wanna be part of something bigger, for once)

And just a heads up, fam. Please message me on the LTT forums if you want to be able to see the un-redacted copy of Monarch or any future operation. I sometimes get requests out of the blue through Google and I'll actually ignore/decline them unless they have a message included which shows their LTT user name or I received a message here on the forums.

Thanks a ton in advance, fam.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

And just a heads up, fam. Please message me on the LTT forums if you want to be able to see the un-redacted copy of Monarch or any future operation. I sometimes get requests out of the blue through Google and I'll actually ignore/decline them unless they have a message included which shows their LTT user name or I received a message here on the forums.

maybe put that in the OP if you havent mate, so it doesnt get lost ;)

maybe put that in the OP if you havent mate, so it doesnt get lost ;)

That's a pretty good idea, hahaha. I totally just neglected the first post.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

That's a pretty good idea, hahaha. I totally just neglected the first post.

i will take all credit for the idea ;) please do credit me, and also royalties must be considered :)

i will take all credit for the idea ;) please do credit me, and also royalties must be considered :)

haha, How could I possibly attempt to steal the credit for that one? Monsiuer, credit is due to you.

If you've ever the time, always remember that I'd love to see any of the operation files.

Looking forward to some large-scaled tactical operations, it's probably one of the few things that's really secured the deal for me with this game.