UOLTT: Operation Monarch (To Capture a <REDACTED>)

Got my 300i just last night so I will do whatever I can (includes being a diversion to lead fire away from more important ships).

Don't forget to Like the things you like!

Got my 300i just last night so I will do whatever I can (includes being a diversion to lead fire away from more important ships).

Sounds like a candidate for Royal guard to me. ;)

By the way, after reading the non-redacted copy, it's actually pretty easy to guess what's blacked out. :P

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Sounds like a candidate for Royal guard to me. ;)

By the way, after reading the non-redacted copy, it's actually pretty easy to guess what's blacked out. :P

digi its just you. Nothing is going on. Everything is fine.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Welcome to my squadron. We are the bait ;-)

Welcome to my squadron. We are the bait ;-)

sharkbait oooh ha ha

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

digi its just you. Nothing is going on. Everything is fine.

No I mean when going back and reading the redacted copy, it's not too hard to figure out what is blacked out, precisely because there isn't much going on :P 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

sharkbait oooh ha ha

Nemo quote of the day!

No I mean when going back and reading the redacted copy, it's not too hard to figure out what is blacked out, precisely because there isn't much going on :P

yeah, and you now have an idea about what is :P when i go read it now i have no idea about most of the stuff as its so long since ive read the real version

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

yeah, and you now have an idea about what is :P when i go read it now i have no idea about most of the stuff as its so long since ive read the real version

It's probably because I still have it fresh in my mind that I'm able to guess. Anyway, time to go read some of the short stories over at RSI, see if there's anything I can dig up while I'm over there.

• 2 months later...

Just remembered this,read it once more,and I'm still excited as hell for it cant wait! :D

It will be glorious, man. Although the wait is going to be a tad long.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

It will be glorious, man. Although the wait is going to be a tad long.

Agree :(

• 1 month later...

While bored and flicking through stuff on the RSI website, I read an interesting section on the "Crucible" or the repair ship and this bit seemed particularly pertinent if we are planning on capturing a capital ship of our own:

"For larger project, independent sections of support struts and drive units, called the Miller ERS (External Repair Structure), can be locked together to form a sort of scaffolding around a damaged starship, the next best thing to an orbital drydock. A standard ERS unit includes a small drive, thrusters, magnetic attach points and modular hardpoints for mounting tractor beams, repair tools or weapons. ERS segments each have a code defining their shape (P1 = Straight section, P2 = Left turn, P3 = Right turn, etc.) with multiple layouts allowing for extensive zero-gravity construction as necessary. In the case of damaged capital ships, like the Navy's Bengal class carriers, hundreds of ERS units might be formed into a latticework serviced by a dozen or more Crucibles."

We are going to need a whole load of these ERS units, so I hope they come cheap!

Also I noticed on the organisations site that there was a fleet (I was wondering what ships we will have to work with) view option but it's greyed out. Is this a feature, yet to be implemented by CIG? It doesn't seem like it should be all that hard to implement it, especially as it seems like they have all that information anyway. Just give us a couple tools to categorise the ships (e.g. by members who LTTC is their primary org. and by ship classification etc.) and it would make a cool interactive website feature.

Oh, its been awhile since I've taken a gander at this beast. I haven't gotten any less interested since it's inception.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

• 3 weeks later...

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Would love to get in on this. 

My Redeemer stands ready.

It's great to see that there's still interest in Operation Monarch 6 months after it's inception. Thanks for showing your support!

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

ISHY, hey bro

doc! How's it going, man?

• 4 weeks later...

Captain Genarus Reporting for duty. Got use for an Idris?

Welcome abroad!

Hey LinusTech THIS guy has an Idris! How about you? :P :P

Captain Genarus Reporting for duty. Got use for an Idris?

Welcome home.