Weird patreon anime fetish scam.

VirusDumb

SoOoOo a few days ago I started researching on a anime I used to watch in my pre teens(in my late teens now) called Ranma ½. I found a lot of funny interesting facts such as this anime was shown in japan when my parents were teenager, has a live action movie, and a lot more. But i found something which infuriated the hell out of me, 

This is totally infuriating as it ruins the series(ranma is actually a boy who is cursed to become a girl whenever splashed with cold water)

And what's even more infuriating is the scam this guy is doing on patreon

(Warning I am not paying if you have to get a eye replacement surgery)

https://www.patreon.com/RanmasDeclarationOfMotherhood

This patreon has purchases available from $1 to $5000(FRIKEN FIVE GRANDS)

And the main subscription is of  $35(which is around rs 2600, you can buy 3 used tvs gold mechanical keyboard, 1 gaming mouse with a good gaming sensor, a entry level senheiser headphone, and a lot of stuff) which gives access to the weird manga, the $1 subscription just shows your name in the manga(which you have to pay $35 to see) and the $5000 tells you who the father is(I would rather buy a rtx 3090 gaming pc) and it actually has 13 patrons

Well I don't know how patreon works, does it has any rules and regulation, my friend has his own patreon and he is teaching ppl to make animation videos in Android for 1$(and he has 0 patrons).

And it pretty much looks like a scam to me, well is it?

Who exactly is holding a Gun to your Head and force you to pay for this?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1 hour ago, Praesi said:

Who exactly is holding a Gun to your Head and force you to pay for this?

5 hours ago, SeAsOn3 said:

it actually has 13 patrons

i don't get the title, is it a fetish scam or a patreon scam? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

6 hours ago, SeAsOn3 said:

And it pretty much looks like a scam to me, well is it?

How do you know if it's a scam? Have you tried being a patron and didn't get the perks as advertised?

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

52 minutes ago, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

i don't get the title, is it a fetish scam or a patreon scam? 

Its a scam for ppl who have the fetish of watching pregnant boys.

Just now, SeAsOn3 said:

50 minutes ago, Fatih19 said:

How do you know if it's a scam? Have you tried being a patron and didn't get the perks as advertised?

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

3 minutes ago, SeAsOn3 said:

Most weird thing i´ve read here in a long Time.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

49 minutes ago, Fatih19 said:

Paying $1 for getting the perk of something which isn't happening.

First of all the guy says he is working on the animated episodes and for $1 they can support him to make, but all he has uploaded in his yt is just some 60 second vids(irrelevant to the rdom thing) and some video's proving flat earthers wrong, even tho he receives 261$ PM

Just now, lewdicrous said:

Do you know what 'scam' means?

Paying for something you're not getting to use 

2 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Most weird thing i´ve read here in a long Time.

Most weird thing I said after 2016.

5 minutes ago, SeAsOn3 said:

Paying $1 for getting the perk of something which isn't happening.

First of all the guy says he is working on the animated episodes and for $1 they can support him to make, but all he has uploaded in his yt is just some 60 second vids(irrelevant to the rdom thing) and some video's proving flat earthers wrong, even tho he receives 261$ PM

Seems shady, but I don't know if there's anything you can do about it.

Main Rig :

Laptop :

16 minutes ago, SeAsOn3 said:

are you angry at the scam or the fetish? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

7 minutes ago, Fatih19 said:

Seems shady, but I don't know if there's anything you can do about it.

I see hundrets of uploads this Year. And he´s clear about what you get and what you pay for. I dont see the scam. But i have no fetish for pregnant anime boys. So i will not join and see if i get what i pay for. As long you dont join, you will not find out either. Somehow OP sound he joined already tho.

If someone is willing to pay for someone else to make their fetish animation happen, I see nothing wrong with it.

How does it "ruin" that series for you?

You just need to google Rule34 to have a series ruined, by your logic.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with this. They might run into copyright issues if it ever reach the copyright holder's attention, but other than that... If someone is actually willing to pay for this stuff, that's all there is to it. It doesn't affect you in the least. Probably would've been cheaper to just get 3D models and use Source FilmMaker.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 minute ago, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

are you angry at the scam or the fetish? 

Both

7 hours ago, SeAsOn3 said:

and the $5000 tells you who the father is(I would rather buy a rtx 3090 gaming pc)

Gaming pc+setup

7 hours ago, SeAsOn3 said:

$35(which is around rs 2600, you can buy 3 used tvs gold mechanical keyboard, 1 gaming mouse with a good gaming sensor, a entry level senheiser headphone, and a lot of stuff)

+A good fitness watch

+Food

3 minutes ago, Praesi said:

And he´s clear about what you get and what you pay for. I dont see the scam

Where are the animated videos.

Just now, SeAsOn3 said:

Both

Why are you mad at something someone likes sexually that doesn't affect you. If you care that much, you should find a hobby. What someone gets off to should be exempt from your judgement unless it directly affects you

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

Just now, SeAsOn3 said:

Where are the animated videos.

Dude, its obvious you want that pregnant boy content. Join him for 1$ and you will find out. Not that much of a risk.

1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

Buyer's remorse? /s

Being from a Indian middle class family, I would never do that

(Man I pirate games that cost $5,how do you even expect such a thing from me)

3 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Dude, its obvious you want that pregnant boy content. Join him for 1$ and you will find out. Not that much of a risk.

*Permission to bleach eyes?*

2 minutes ago, SeAsOn3 said:

Being from a Indian middle class family, I would never do that

(Man I pirate games that cost $5,how do you even expect such a thing from me)