Budget-based gaming PC for two kids that can no longer play Fortnite on Apple iPad

ridetoobs

Budget (including currency): 500-600

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly Fortnite

Other details Best Budget since I have to build 2 PCs'!!!😞

Thank you for any great ideas...they have been playing in 11" iPad pros at 120hz...they have been playing Fortnite since the beginning.  Now all they do 

is whine about it.  Any help would be great!

Maybe a console would be a good choice for them, since you can't fit 2 good PC's in that budget and monitor and stuff

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

2 minutes ago, ridetoobs said:

Budget (including currency): 500-600

Games, programs or Workloads that it will be used for: Mostly Fortnite

Other details Best Budget since I have to build 2 PCs'!!!😞

Thank you for any great ideas...they have been playing in 11" iPad pros at 120hz...they have been playing Fortnite since the beginning.  Now all they do 

is whine about it.  Any help would be great!

ill do one 300$ build, you could just buy twice.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

I thought of that, but I would also like for them to have the ability to play/do class work on them if needed.  

Just now, ridetoobs said:

I thought of that, but I would also like for them to have the ability to play/do class work on them if needed.  

welcome to the forums! remember to quote and mention the person you're replying to so they'll see it

@Kanna @HelpfulTechWizard

with $300, if you include a monitor, a kb, a mouse, you're probably left with close to nothing for a tower unfortunately

it's wiser to buy a single system and make them share?

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 minute ago, ridetoobs said:

Please quote me, you could see what the guy above has to offer then you could buy that PC twice but you can always get an used xbox one for under $200

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

your going to want a zen2 APU when those come out to consumers

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Just now, ridetoobs said:

then a laptop or something. https://www.walmart.com/ip/MOTILE-14-Performance-Laptop-FHD-AMD-Ryzen-3-Radeon-Vega-Graphics-THX-Spatial-Audio-Tuned-display-4GB-RAM-128GB-SSD-HDMI-Front-720P-HD-IR-Camera-Rose/708573214

is 369$ and liked pretty well. it could play FN at 720p 60fps low settings. a 300$ pc would need used everything.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, Kanna said:

Please quote me, you could see what the guy above has to offer then you could buy that PC twice but you can always get an used xbox one for under $200

I just realised that 300 is nigh impossible with new.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

I just realised that 300 is nigh impossible with new.

That is true

Reminder⚠️

uoltra low budget. No monitors, no peripherals.  I would look for a optiplex from ebay, then get a gpu.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:
uoltra low budget. No monitors, no peripherals.  I would look for a optiplex from ebay, then get a gpu.

Wouldn't even run the game (I would get a console at this point tbh)

Reminder⚠️

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Just now, Kanna said:

Wouldn't even run the game (I would get a console at this point tbh)

cheap prebuilt+ GPU does well. new PSU is 50$ and GPU are around 50-75$ for something like a 750ti, 660ti, 950, 960

I have peripherals...I would like to be around 500 per build, and for the boys to enjoy their game.  Every time I build one out I am over $700, but not sure

to what is needed to keep Fortnite fun, and somewhat crisp looking. 

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

1 minute ago, mahyar said:

Wouldn't run fortnite that well

Reminder⚠️

Just now, Kanna said:

Wouldn't run fortnite that well

well i didnt want to pass 330$

Just now, mahyar said:

well i didnt want to pass 330$

Well what I mean is it will look worse than on what it would on the iPad before it got removed, what I mean is it wouldn't run and look good

Reminder⚠️

Just now, Kanna said:

Well what I mean is it will look worse than on what it would on the iPad before it got removed, what I mean is it wouldn't run and look good

he is on a tight budget and he wants two pcs soooo

1 minute ago, mahyar said:

he is on a tight budget and he wants two pcs soooo

Well I would only use that for school work since that probs won't fit fortnite and windows at the same time (his choice tbh)

Reminder⚠️

Just now, Kanna said:

Well I would only use that for school work since that probs won't fit fortnite and windows at the same time

move past it bro

Just trying to be OTD with 2 PCs' for a total of $1 to 1.2k...I apologize.

Hopefully 500 per PC...I don't want to show favoritism😉