can somenn help pls

khaja571

guys i was back home from my country i found a unkown visa card iin by bag which i have only now its name is written also bu how could i find that persons mobile number pls help me fnd mobile numbet plsssssssssssssssssss

Just now, khaja571 said:

guys i was back home from my country i found a unkown visa card iin by bag which i have only now its name is written also bu how could i find that persons mobile number pls help me fnd mobile numbet plsssssssssssssssssss

Take the card to the police station. It's their job to take of it.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, khaja571 said:

i am 15 only this is a new contry

soo ? i am alone now pls help i want phone number so i can call that dude ?

>Moved to off-topic
If there is a phone number on the card call that number to report the card as lost. If not then just cut the card up (destroying the stripe/chip) and throw it in the bin.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

4 minutes ago, khaja571 said:

You "found" a strangers visa card in your bag ??? sounds weird. Take it to the police unless you are planning to scam the person for money lol

wait i will see thankssss moderatar pls say linus i am hissssssssssssssssssssssssss bigggggggggggggggggg fan

Just now, Biomecanoid said:

You "found" a strangers visa card in your bag ??? sounds weird. Take it to the police unless you are planning to scam the person for money lol

llol i am new and i dont steal peoples money ahhahah

3 minutes ago, khaja571 said:

llol i am new and i dont steal peoples money ahhahah

Go to the Police then ;)

5 minutes ago, khaja571 said:

no i am scared pls

Just take it to the damn police station.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

2 minutes ago, khaja571 said:

i am 15 only this is a new contry

Why are you scared? What country?

If you scared to go to the police, you can go back to the airport and hand it over the immigration.

Or you can go to the passport embassy tomorrow.

Depending on the country, some police won't do shit about this.

They are not paid for dealing with immigration stuff.

I feel sorry for the guy on the passport, he must be having a bad time right now.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

bro i am new here i came just now 10 mins how can i just go they will arest me iif i say it was in my bag they will think i stole his money and i am running from them

or shall i destroy the card chip and trow it pertty easy right/?

2 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Why are you scared? What country?

If you scared to go to the police, you can go back to the airport and hand it over the immigration.

Or you can go to the passport embassy tomorrow.

Depending on the country, some police won't do shit about this.

They are not paid for dealing with immigration stuff.

I feel sorry for the guy on the passport, he must be having a bad time right now.

i am in saudi arab riyad now for vication 

Just now, khaja571 said:

bro i am new here i came just now 10 mins how can i just go they will arest me iif i say it was in my bag they will think i stole his money and i am running from them

Oh, for the love of god. We are adults, you came here to ask for help and then you refuse to listen to that help!

Start buying stuff with it so the owner of the card realizes it's stolen.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

just go they will arest me iif i say it was in my bag they will think i stole his money and i am running from them

No. 

Why the duck would someone who stole money go to a police station lol?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

5 minutes ago, khaja571 said:

Well go to the ATM and get some gold bars then ;) is that what you wanna hear ?

No they won't, just go to the airport immigration.

Don't do anything with the passport.

Since you only 10 minutes away, it's not that far to go back.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

Start buying stuff with it so the owner of the card realizes it's stolen.

bro in this contry they will arest me ok i will just leave the card at the hotel or throw it in am dumpster truck or give it to a poor man good hahaha

Just don't use the damn card, it will probably get cancelled. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

wtf its a visa card like creadit what are u alll sayin if it was a pass word i would giv to police of cours

i am in saudi arab riyad now for vication 

Saudi police are slow, especially to foreigner.

You should bring it to the immigration.