Sorry! for the people whose countries are not in the poll(options limit)..

vote for both your country and the continent..

The beautiful country of Canada.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Sweden....

Yeah, I know my name is in Japanese. I just like Japanese, hmmmkay?

Singapore. Very small country lol.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Sweden....

Yeah, I know my name is in Japanese. I just like Japanese, hmmmkay?

yeah Japanese script looks cool...especially the Hayabusa on that bike..looks awesome..

nobody ever thinks of ireland...

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

Belgium; but I fear I'm the only one..

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

Theres both Sweden and Norway on that list, everybody forgets little Denmark...  :(

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Netherlands, though my country is not in it, i suspect more peeps are from netherlands aswell here! Or well maybe not, we got a very very good same like this forum in dutch :p

Running: i7 4770k cooled by Swiftech H220 (Delided and Lapped) (5ghz+ capable) - MSI Z87 mPower MaX - 4x 4gb 2400mhz corsair vengeance cl10 - 660Ti Graphics in a Fractal R4

i'm the only jappo?

awesome. i feel exclusive.  like men at a bridal shower.

Bulgaria :)

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

United States of America

Alba!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Scotland, United Kingdom.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

Theres both Sweden and Norway on that list, everybody forgets little Denmark...  :(

Which is sad, because I'm pretty sure there are more Danes than Swedes in the community (based on the "greetings from X" spam in the live stream twitch chat)

But hey, at least we can be happy that Scandinavia is very well represented here, either we have a disproportionate online footprint compared to population or we're simply all progressive enough to realise just how awesome Linus is  :D

Edit: Norway and Sweden has more than Canada! Woo!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Usa but a finn at heart~<3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Scotland, United Kingdom.

Brother! How's the rain treating you?!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Oceania is a region not a Continent BTW. 90% of Oceania is on the pacific plate and Australia is part of the Sahul shelf. otherwise Oceania would be the largest continent on Earth. :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Oceania is a region not a Continent BTW. 90% of Oceania is on the pacific plate and Australia is part of the Sahul shelf. otherwise Oceania would be the largest continent on Earth. :P

yup!!you are right...but I had to cover all the countries..so I did it anyway...

ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause im awesome

Character artist in the Games industry.

Which is sad, because I'm pretty sure there are more Danes than Swedes in the community (based on the "greetings from X" spam in the live stream twitch chat)

But hey, at least we can be happy that Scandinavia is very well represented here, either we have a disproportionate online footprint compared to population or we're simply all progressive enough to realise just how awesome Linus is  :D

Edit: Norway and Sweden has more than Canada! Wow

det er fordi skandinavia ruuuuler!!!!!

*Thats because scandinavia rules!!!