Guess

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

Singapore! <:

CPU: i5 4670k @ 4.6-4.4 GHz| Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (White/Blue) | Motherbord: ASUS Maximus VI Hero|
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB (Red) 1600MHz CL9 GPU: ASUS DirectCU II OC GTX 670 4GB (GTX670-DC2-4GD5) Power Supply: Corsair AX760i
Others: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB, WD Green 2TB, 2 Toshiba 500GB, CM TPC 612, Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Stealth Edition, Razer Naga 2013, Razer Electra (oh this is shit...), Razer Moray+ , Razer Goliathus Speed Edition, Audio Technica ATH2500

I think Denmark has it worse in that area, electronics is one of the few things in Norway that isn't taxed up the ass, so compared to average income it's dirt cheap here compared to USA.

Yeah, a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 does cost the double here than in Canada and a EVGA GTX690 4GB costs over the double.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Just saying the UK isn't a country but Scotland, UK.

I know..