How bored do you have to be to watch Pewdiepie.

Izaya Orihara

I'm so bored atm that i acctually found myself watching Pewdiepie's Dark Souls Gameplay. Usually i hate Pewdiepie but i'm so bored rigth now that it's actually quite funny. 

Have you ever found yourself i such a situation? If so why? (why were you so bored?) 

He's annoying as fuck. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

He is my favorite Youtube celebrity.

His videos are actualyl funny and he doesnt appear to be fake, like a lot of the other people that do gaming videos.

People just seem to think its cool/edgey to hate something popular.

The answer is "too". 

You have to be "Too" bored to watch Pewdiepie.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I rather not have internet if pewdiepie was the only thing to watch also there's a little something that start whit P...

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

You have to be as bored as the other 23.9 million kids to watch his stuff.

And no I've always got better things to do. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I don't watch PewDiePie. I contemplate the meaning of my existence at that point.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

You have to be as bored as the other 23.9 million kids to watch his stuff.

And no I've always got better things to do. 

The problem is i'm not 12. I'm 21. 

Never watched that channel, who are they?

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

No amount of boredom is sufficient to make me even consider watching that kind of garbage.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

He is my favorite Youtube celebrity.

His videos are actualyl funny and he doesnt appear to be fake, like a lot of the other people that do gaming videos.

People just seem to think its cool/edgey to hate something popular.

I'll never be able to tell if you're ironic, trolling, or legitimate. 

that said I won't rag on him because I've never seen a video he's made and have no desire to. 

Error: 410

Simple, then you were as bored as one of those 12 year olds at the time lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well, that's the great thing about Youtube, there are a million other things to watch instead. And I'll choose those million other things over PDP any day.

IIIIZZZZAAAAAAYYYYYAAAAA

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

LOL so many haters with passion.

Mad much? :P

He's not my top favourite, but definetly watchable.

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This much bored.

i'm a potato

What is it Shizou-san? 

wait a sec, let me find a fridge to throw at you

Listen if you care.

pewdiepie is a youtube with a certain style, i find that style to immature for me, but feel free to watch it if you want to

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

It's not a fridge it's a trash-can. 

details details

GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE

durarara-7-mkv_000979812.jpg

Listen if you care.

LOL so many haters with passion.

Mad much? :P

He's not my top favourite, but definetly watchable.

Yes, we don't like an annoying as fuck YouTuber with the audience of 12 year olds that think people are "copying him" by playing the same game and doing a play through of it. That means we are mad. No, where the fuck did you hear that we were mad?