How bored do you have to be to watch Pewdiepie.

Izaya Orihara

Well that would be a very subjective thing. What someone watches when bored will vary between people. Some people would argue that watching someone build a PC on YouTube would be even more boring but to each their own

Now for me I'd rather rewatch one of the previous wan shows to rewatch one of the This Is Only a Test podcasts again than watch pewdiepie. But again, that's just me

Or watch the drunk Wreaksauce stream. Tons more entertainment than PDP.

I recently unsubscribed.... now I watch TotalBiscuit and BDoubleO100.

I recently unsubscribed.... now I watch TotalBiscuit and BDoubleO100.

TotalBiscuit is amazing but he cares too much what idiots say. I don't see his channel doing well by the end of the year if he keeps it up.

TotalBiscuit is amazing but he cares too much what idiots say. I don't see his channel doing well by the end of the year if he keeps it up.

Don't understand what you're talking about, I only watch WTF is...? If you're talking about something else, I will not get it.

I rather not have internet if pewdiepie was the only thing to watch also there's a little something that start whit P...

Pancakes? 

Pancakes? 

<_<

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I dont know but those still in highschool seem to be enamored with him.

I watched him once, and I will probably never watch him again.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2