How bored do you have to be to watch Pewdiepie.

Izaya Orihara

It's not a fridge it's a trash-can. 

Its technically whatever Shizuo can get his hands on. hahaha...

Street signs, vending machines... to trucks and trees...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

LOL so many haters with passion.

Mad much? :P

He's not my top favourite, but definetly watchable.

I don't think anyone here's mad.... its his fan base we truly dislike...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

simple, i wouldn't, never, no matter how bored i am i will find other things to do, id rather hang myself.

I don't think that you want to mess with God. 

Please how can someone so clumsy be a god? 

qsE1QKc.jpg

xULo79X.jpg

r7E1Pwk.jpg

Please how can someone so clumsy be a god? 

qsE1QKc.jpg

xULo79X.jpg

r7E1Pwk.jpg

Gezzus all these fan art shiiit. Also why is it that when you google Izaya there are a million pic of him having sexual intercourse with Shizou... What are all these little fangirls thinking? 

Gezzus all these fan art shiiit. Also why is it that when you google Izaya there are a million pic of him having sexual intercourse with Shizou... What are all these little fangirls thinking? 

Can you really blame them?

He is my favorite Youtube celebrity.

His videos are actualyl funny and he doesnt appear to be fake, like a lot of the other people that do gaming videos.

People just seem to think its cool/edgey to hate something popular.

I guess we were watching a different guy then. Anytime he plays any horror game he overreacts so much it's ridiculous.

I'm such a hipster! I watched him when he had 2.000 subs and played horror. I even Omegle'd with him! :D But now he is shit..

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I was subbed a long time ago, back when he did a few playthroughs that seemed somewhat legitimate. One of them was some sort of doom mod or something where you had to kill these monsters with a bow and some other stuff. Seemed legitimately scared, and I jumped a few times watching it.

Nowadays, I find him unfunny and his fanbase annoying. I also feel like if I watch some of his playthroughs it might ruin the game for me. Except maybe Just Cause 2, I can't see that game being ruined by anyone.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Because Outlast.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Why watch PewDiePie when you can tickle your pickle all day long?

it gets boring after a while. I'd rather tickle a taco if you know what I mean. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

I would have to be very bored, Intoxicated to the point of where if I drink 1 more i'd be hospitalised & somehow could not find robbaz's channel.

The problem is i'm not 12. I'm 21. 

me too im 20 and the worst part was one time i so bored i almost subscribed something about him saying notice me senpai is just funny to my childlike brain

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

it gets boring after a while. I'd rather tickle a taco if you know what I mean. 

Why tickle a taco when you can eat the taco? :P

I would go outside before watching him....

or you know, animes. Thousands and thousands of animes. Or documentaries. Or hell I'd rather watch a freaking TV before watching pewdiepie.

or you know, animes. Thousands and thousands of animes. Or documentaries. Or hell I'd rather watch a freaking TV before watching pewdiepie.

Are those things you would rather not do but would do if you had to choose between watching his videos and doing something else? 

Are those things you would rather not do but would do if you had to choose between watching his videos and doing something else? 

things I would do rather than watching pewds. Watching TV is something I really don't like doing but when it comes to greater evil, I have to choose the less evil one.

Well that would be a very subjective thing. What someone watches when bored will vary between people. Some people would argue that watching someone build a PC on YouTube would be even more boring but to each their own

Now for me I'd rather rewatch one of the previous wan shows to rewatch one of the This Is Only a Test podcasts again than watch pewdiepie. But again, that's just me