What Game Are You Waiting For The Most?

Snickerzz

I'm waiting for gta v, bf4, and watch dogs<3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Half Life 3

legit? don't be a troll i want HL3 XD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Watch Dogs from the list otherwise, Beyond:two souls looks amazing. I did a post in the console section showing the trailer and 35 mins gameplay.

Watch Dogs, GTA V and then a mod from That Norwegian Guy here on the forums for a Morrowind mod that looks amazing.

Watch Dogs, GTA V and then a mod from That Norwegian Guy here on the forums for a Morrowind mod that looks amazing.

link to the mod?

What happens if I hit the cod umm 7 button?

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

legit? don't be a troll i want HL3 XD

100%, don't ask how many times I've gone through the previous games.

P.s, if you haven't already try them in COOP with mates, so much better :P

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I am waiting for Star Citizen, but if I am not mistaken it doesn't release until 2014.

"No signature"

GTA V, The witcher 3, Bf4, saints row 4, Watch dogs, if it comes out the starcraft protoss dlc which i doubt will come out. 

also the new cod will be called "cod ;ghosts" and im not excited for that theres been more than enough of them its time for it to die sorry cod fans but come on.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

-t_1600x1200.jpg

Case: NZXT. s340 | PSU: Corsair GS700 | Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | GPU: EVGA GTX 560 | CPU: AMD FX-8320 8-core @ 3.5Ghz | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i (upgrading to this soon) | RAM: 2 x 4 Corsair Vengeance pronDDR3 DRAM 1866MHz

I'm really looking forward to Mafia III.

:OO

GTA V, The witcher 3, Bf4, saints row 4, Watch dogs, if it comes out the starcraft protoss dlc which i doubt will come out. 

also the new cod will be called "cod ;ghosts" and im not excited for that theres been more than enough of them its time for it to die sorry cod fans but come on.

i totally forgot about SR4 :o

GTA V I can't wait for it to come out ><

i totally forgot about SR4 :o

and witcher 3

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Of the ones mentioned here, Watch Dogs and GTA V. I used to be a huge GTA fan up to SA but i didn't really like GTA IV that much so I lost a bit of interest. so if I had to pick only one, that would be... none of these! Witcher 3 and FO 4 are at the top of my list :D.

Yeeeees guys, thank you for mentioning it, The Witcher 3 !!!! Ahhhh, so many good news about this game : open world but still based on the second opus for the narrative, DRM free, no multiplayer bullcrap. Aaah

And I'm also waiting for the usual Watch Dogs and GTA V.

Watch Dogs, BF4, and GTA V are the games that I am waiting for the most. The graphics for Watch Dogs looks awesome!

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Bf4 and Blade & soul. I have been waiting B&S for years already... Finally koreans got open beta and I played in private server for a bit, but still no beta or anything for people outside korea....

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

dayz standalone

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I'm looking forward to Watch Dogs. However, I'm not too optimistic; many bad console ports have come from ubisoft. I've heard they are porting it from the PC to the console, so I hope that is true.

and witcher 3

not a witcher fan :p added