What Game Are You Waiting For The Most?

Snickerzz

what about NFS or blur?

I have NFS shift 2 and it is a very tired game- same cars as every single NFS game, very similar character and feel to the game that just screams "EA".  They had to boil the game down to make it more playable for "everyone", instead of being a full on sim.  And blur is just totally an arcade racer.  They are just not the same as Forza and the GT series IMO.

"Townes van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." - Steve Earle

Fallout 4, I am always a fan of the RPG Bethesda Games.

I'm excited for: Watch Dogs, GTA V and Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

i5 3570k @ 4.1ghz -- Hyper 212 Evo -- NVIDIA GTX670 -- 8gb RAM -- 128gb Samsung 830 -- 256gb Samsung 830 -- 2TB Seagate 7200rpm -- Phantom 410 -- Leopold TKL Brown Switches -- Logitech G600

COD Ghosts, GTA V & DayZ standalone. Can't wait fro DayZ!

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

im going to see what i think about the beta before buying it

bro beta is never a good way to tell if you like a game, first well its a beta so not a finished product, and will only be a few maps modes to try, any glitches you find

ingame will be patched if you report it during beta.

My build for this summer, EVGA X79 Dark, 16 gigs Corsair Platinum 1866mhz, EVGA SC TITAN,  2 Samsung 840 Pro raid 0, western digital 1tbhdd velociraptor, 1200 wt psu to be continued :)

GTA V, wanting that to hurry up so bad.

My mate works for rockstar north, ive been blaming him for the delays.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

bro beta is never a good way to tell if you like a game, first well its a beta so not a finished product, and will only be a few maps modes to try, any glitches you find

ingame will be patched if you report it during beta.

yes, the beta isnt going to make my final decision but its a start :p like bf3 you constantly fell through the ground XD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

GTA V, wanting that to hurry up so bad.

My mate works for rockstar north, ive been blaming him for the delays.

*-* ask him about agent

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Blade and Soul (MMO) international release

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Dragon Age 3!

Dragon Age 2 was a letdown though :(

CPU : Intel i5 3570k @ 4.2Ghz Motherboard : MSI Z77A-GD65 GPU : MSI R7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5 @ 950/1300MHz RAM : Crucial BX Sport 16 GB DDR3-1600 @ 2000MHz PSU : XFX 850W XXX Edition  Storage : Intel 520 Series 120 GB / Samsung 840 Series 240 GB / Western Digital Caviar Green 3 TB  Case : Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i

Out of the poll games, Watch Dogs is my most anticipated game, but not on the list I'm REALLY looking forward to Blade & Soul as another member posted that picture. Looks amazing, Already played the Korean version a bit, it's so fluid.

3 votes for cod :) 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

3 votes for cod :)

Go on CoD Ghosts! Lets hope this new engine they're talking about is the new activision engine and not a revamp of the same old quake engine. Might help to get people back on the CoD bandwagon. 

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Go on CoD Ghosts! Lets hope this new engine they're talking about is the new activision engine and not a revamp of the same old quake engine. Might help to get people back on the CoD bandwagon. 

Come on man, don't give them too much credit. :p

I can't wait for Starbound and Dragon Age 3.

All i would expect and want for a new call of duty game engine would be for some prettier graphics but to still keep the smooth fast paced feel that call of duty has now :) .

gameplay. 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

All i would expect and want for a new call of duty game engine would be for some prettier graphics but to still keep the smooth fast paced feel that call of duty has now :) .

gameplay. 

Lag is a major issue in CoD and it is very dependent on the old engine. A new engine should sort out a lot of issues. But you are right in wanting to keep it fast paced and smooth. I could just go play BF3 otherwise. This is not an attack on BF3. I just think its really slow paced. 

Come on man, don't give them too much credit. :P

I know. They may get ahead of themselves then. :D

I just cant wait for the day when they sort the lag issues out:

- My perspective: I got shot by one bullet and I am dead.

- Shooters perspective: He shoots a full clip into me before I go down. 

God I hate that shit.  :o  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  

Watch Dogs,GTAV(it will come by spring 2014 I guess),AC IV:Black Flag and Splinter Cell:Blacklist

All I have played in recent years are FPS games. I became extremely bored of the same rinse and repeat formula. Therefore they definitely are not my interest this year. I have forced myself to expand the types of games I play, moving into racing and RPG, etc and even though it is hard to adjust since I really don't like the genres. I find that it is still more exciting and interesting to try new games.

Though im definitely most interested in GTA V, and similar games such as Watch Dogs and MAFIA 3.

Lag is a major issue in CoD and it is very dependent on the old engine. A new engine should sort out a lot of issues. But you are right in wanting to keep it fast paced and smooth. I could just go play BF3 otherwise. This is not an attack on BF3. I just think its really slow paced. 

I am not sure how much a new game engine would effect the connection in Call of Duty, like you said they have been using the same game engine for years now but the NAT code has changed significantly from game to game in the last couple of years with the addition of lag compensation. I have only being playing COD on PC since December 2012 and have not had terrible problems with lag but i do stick to the more populated playlists.

That is the main problem with COD on PC there just are not as many players as on the console so the peer to peer system is less effective. 

Well I answered BF4 but actually I'm waiting for Star Citizen. It's much farther away though so I picked BF4.

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

Watch Dogs, give it, give it now

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Metro Last Light, I really enjoyed 2033 and I can't wait to see and feel how they improved the game mechanics and physics!

Metro Last Light, I really enjoyed 2033 and I can't wait to see and feel how they improved the game mechanics and physics!

I can't believe I forgot about Metro: Last Light :O The game looks amazing. I loved the first one.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.