What Game Are You Waiting For The Most?

Snickerzz

I can't believe I forgot about Metro: Last Light :O The game looks amazing. I loved the first one.

:p

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Definitely GTA V and Witcher 3.
BF4 looks way too similar to BF3, movement, graphics and everything. That, and I don't want to support EA.
And I'm a little worried about Fallout 4, considering how Skyrim turned out.

Dont see why cod needs to die, allot of people play and enjoy it. What's wrong with that...?

Probably because with CoD4, Activision sort of kick started the whole Modern Military Shooter craze, and the FPS genre has for the most part stagnated since then. So naturally, everyone puts the blame on the most popular MMS franchise.

I blame devs for not at least trying to get away from the sub-genre. It looks some indie devs are trying, though.

I am the only one around here sick of having ZERO good racing games on PC?  I really hope Grid 2 doesn't blow:

http://www.gridgame.com/en-us#home

C'mon, Microsoft!  How hard must it be to port Forza over to PC?  

Grid 2 looks pretty good from what I've seen, except for the lack of cockpit view which has turned away many people.
Project CARS looks like it's going to be a good racing sim.

Doom 4 !  Kinda waiting for GTA V also.

System SpecCase: Cooler Master Elite 311 - Mobo: Asus Rampage III Extreme - CPU: Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.5 Ghz - Heatsink/Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 612, w/ Corsair SP120's - Ram: 16GB Of 1866 Corsair Vengeance - GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 660 Ti's In SLI @ 1015 Mhz - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB - SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB - PSU: Coolmax 800W Semi Modular, 80+ Bronze - OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64.

Peripherals - Monitor: Acer G246HL (TN 24" 1080p LED 60Hz) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 - Mouse: ? - Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula - Headset: Asus Orion.

Half Life 3

Dont you know Valve never goes more than 2? our chances of getting half life 3 are the same as EA becoming a better company

GTA V if it ever get's ported to PC

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.