Make Your iPhone Perfect in 2 Minutes - Unc0ver IOS 13.5 Jailbreak

jakkuh_t

What package is the prism one? I cant find to download anywhere!

Anyone else not able to right click and manual update to 10.5! Is there a way around this, the right click method does nothing... 
image.png.4c782e84eb65629e190e8a478ba26c4f.png

8 minutes ago, busteeerrr said:

Anyone else not able to right click and manual update to 10.5! Is there a way around this, the right click method does nothing... 
image.png.4c782e84eb65629e190e8a478ba26c4f.png

It was shift left click.👍

How safe is it to use the update ipsw file ?

2 minutes ago, Damage9i05 said:

It was shift left click.👍

Oops. Legend thank you.

1 minute ago, busteeerrr said:

Oops. Legend thank you.

No worries 👍

Yeah no thanks.  Like rooting I'm sure it bricks your phone (never get another update, phone resale value = $0, ApplePay disabled, etc) .  Not worth it when vanilla iOS already does everything I want in a phone anyways.

Workstation:  13700k @ 5.5Ghz || Gigabyte Z790 Ultra || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || TeamGroup DDR5-7800 @ 7000 || Corsair AX1500i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

In Linus Video at 5:31 - 5:48 > https://youtu.be/HGHQ5R3NwrA?t=331 Hes describes how there's no way to resign apps and you would be doomed if you where not about to resign them. This is incorrect and that you can resign with an app called called Reprovisoning. How do I know this? because I had watched Snazzylabs video before Linus made his video.

SnazzyLabs did a way better job of this! there's a specific app that will do this resigning of the jailbreak so that you wont ever have to worry about not being able to resign the jail break to your phone without needing altserver running on your computer once you have it set up.

Just watch this Video >>>> https://youtu.be/VKHFFm5ggvA?t=339 // He talks about using a app called Reprovisoning.

It allows you to resign the jailbreak before the 7 days is up... look at 5:39 to 6:53 in SnazzyLabs video its all right there.

SnazzyLabs makes this very clear....

Linus is not as great and informational when if comes to apple content. He's in both camps of Android and Apple products. Hes not good at just one or the other.

Snazzy labs is all mostly Apple and focuses a lot on his apple content.

Linus video (Making the iPhone Perfect in 2 Minutes - Unc0ver IOS 13.5 Jailbreak) is not accurate when he talks about the whole idea of the jailbreak expires in 7 days... if he watched Snazzylabs video like I did when I first heard about this then there wouldn't have been this mistake.

@LinusTech @Slick 

Got a question. Does jailbreaking the phone allows you to change the Music app design? I really miss iOS 8 Music theme :(

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 5 1600
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350 PC Mate
  • RAM
    Team T-Force Vulcan 16GB (2x8)
  • GPU
    ASUS Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
  • Case
    Phanteks Eclipse P400
  • Storage
    WD 1TB 7200RPM, WD Blue 500GB SSD
  • PSU
    CORSAIR CX Series CX650 650W
  • Display(s)
    Dell SE2717HR 27" 75HZ
  • Cooling
    AMD Wrath Spire
  • Keyboard
    Rosewill Neon k85
  • Mouse
    Rosewill Neon m59
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 64-bit Pro

8 hours ago, Andrew3vans said:

It still doesn't help. It says the same thing.

Did you read the rest of the message and do what it says?

7 hours ago, Damage9i05 said:

How safe is it to use the update ipsw file ?

Fully, if it was not intact it wouldn't install in the first place, everything is signed.

7 hours ago, AnonymousGuy said:

Yeah no thanks.  Like rooting I'm sure it bricks your phone (never get another update, phone resale value = $0, ApplePay disabled, etc) .

None of those are true. Just do a full restore if you don't want the jailbreak anymore.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

21 hours ago, jakkuh_t said:

Hi um i installed the same jailbrakes as linus and my phone is super overheating all the time now how do i fix it. And is their like a jailbrake to "relaxe" my cpu?

20 hours ago, George Vella said:

Nice.

Screenshot_20200603-214147_YouTube.jpg

Haha funny number

The control center and theme are looking kinda clean tho

"hi 911? my grandma is on the floor and shes not responding to anything"
"have you tried turning it off and on again?"

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding, di-di-ding

17 hours ago, The Great Kamek said:

Got a question. Does jailbreaking the phone allows you to change the Music app design? I really miss iOS 8 Music theme :(

Just the icon on the homescreen? Or the app UI as well?

Cuz it's fact that you can customize the homescreen via custom wallpapers, app layouts, and icon theme packs.

On 6/3/2020 at 2:56 PM, Origami Cactus said:

Iphones are jailbrakeable again? What has happened to this world in 2020...

Jailbreaking never went away. With every new iOS update they add some features that we got from jailbreaking. With checkra1n and the un-patchable exploit for up to iPhone X those who have the X and below will always be able to jailbreak no matter the iOS. So with new iOS updates and new features those who jailbreak and tweak developers will always be able to improve on something that the current iOS has or does not do.

18 hours ago, Kilrah said:

Did you read the rest of the message and do what it says?

Fully, if it was not intact it wouldn't install in the first place, everything is signed.

None of those are true. Just do a full restore if you don't want the jailbreak anymore.

Yes I did. I either deleted the apps or redownloaded them and disabled the feature. I saw the creator say that this was a bug and he was working on a fix.

17 hours ago, Results45 said:

Just the icon on the homescreen? Or the app UI as well?

Cuz it's fact that you can customize the homescreen via custom wallpapers, app layouts, and icon theme packs.

the app UI

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 5 1600
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350 PC Mate
  • RAM
    Team T-Force Vulcan 16GB (2x8)
  • GPU
    ASUS Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
  • Case
    Phanteks Eclipse P400
  • Storage
    WD 1TB 7200RPM, WD Blue 500GB SSD
  • PSU
    CORSAIR CX Series CX650 650W
  • Display(s)
    Dell SE2717HR 27" 75HZ
  • Cooling
    AMD Wrath Spire
  • Keyboard
    Rosewill Neon k85
  • Mouse
    Rosewill Neon m59
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 64-bit Pro

On 6/3/2020 at 4:35 PM, McSoup said:

What package is the prism one? I cant find to download anywhere!

It's spelled "prysm" and included in the Packix repo. Its also a paid tweak.

On 6/3/2020 at 5:04 PM, Korra75 said:

does this work on iphone 6?

No, the oldest iPhone that is compatible with unc0ver is the iPhone 6s.

On 6/4/2020 at 8:04 AM, Korra75 said:

does this work on iphone 6?

might not work, try Checkra1n instead.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

• 2 weeks later...

It was my first day after I jailbreak the phone using unc0ver. played a few games with 2 or 3 kills (not a good player, lol) in the 3rd game I pointed an "enemies ahead" scoped and shot. and I got immediately Banned for 10 years from PUBG mobile. I haven't installed any mods that related to pubg. support is not any useful (sending automated replies saying pretty much the same thing)

the so-called anti-cheating system must have mistakenly flagged my activity due to the jailbroken phone.

Violating the user agreement? Can't we Jailbreak?

any luck getting my account back?

It was my first day after I jailbreak the phone using unc0ver. played a few games with 2 or 3 kills (not a good player, lol) in the 3rd game I pointed an "enemies ahead" scoped and shot. and I got immediately Banned for 10 years from PUBG mobile. I haven't installed any mods that related to pubg. support is not any useful (sending automated replies saying pretty much the same thing)

the so-called anti-cheating system must have mistakenly flagged my activity due to the jailbroken phone.

Violating the user agreement? Can't we Jailbreak?

any luck getting my account back?

IMG_5833.PNG

Did you click the "jailbreak related" tab to see what they say there? 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey All,

I've been having a problem with this in which whenever I press the "Open in AltStore" button on the Unc0ver website it will open to the AltStore app and then a pop-up comes in from the bottom and says "unsupported URL". Did anyone else have this problem, and is there a fix?