Holy-Balls Shirt!

Edzel Yago

DEMOCRACY RIGHT MEOW!

THIS SHIRT IS NOW AVAILABLE!!

https://www.districtlines.com/83006-Holy-Cat-Balls-T-Shirt/Linus-Tech-Tips

Okay, so here's "Holy Balls" with cats because people like cats and balls... Or was it that cats like balls? Or cat balls...? I can't remember what the instructions were and I got stuck in a cat.  :huh:

post-5938-0-58840300-1393353974.jpg

I played around with the placement and sizes of balls and junk; let me know if any of these strike your fancy.

The cat has been fixed.

post-5938-0-93481800-1393353947.jpg

post-5938-0-58174900-1393354515.jpg

post-5938-0-40310500-1393372350.jpg

Follow me on Twitter at: @edzelyago

Add more contrast between the cat and the background and you've got yourself a shirt!

Also, the cat in the first one has one of his legs positioned in a way to make it look like something else....

We need a t shirt of Linus' cat breaking his monitor :)

CPU: 4670K / Cooler: H100i / RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866MHz / Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 / GPU: MSI TF 780 Gaming Edition / Case: Corsair Vengence C70 / Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo & 2TB Seagate Barracuda / PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX750G

I still want the shirt of the USB flash drive and the server.

AND WHERE ARE THOSE CROTCHLESS UNDERWEAR?

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Add more contrast between the cat and the background and you've got yourself a shirt!

Also, the cat in the first one has one of his legs positioned in a way to make it look like something else....

...ONE OF US HAS A DIRTY MIND!

needs more holes

That's what HE said.

Back on topic,I love it!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

--removed--

Best gif I've seen today.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

I need this. Needs more balls though.

I like the bottom left one the best dezel. "Nothing but noctua fans" tee??

Okay, I'll try to fix the cat.

Hehehe, get it? GENITAL MUTILATION.

oh_i_get_it_fight_club.gif

as someone who is highly allergic and has a hate for cats, I sincerely decline considering getting this shirt. now if it had something like this on it I would consider it.

3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpeg

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

AND WHERE ARE THOSE CROTCHLESS UNDERWEAR?

FINALLY SOMEBODY IS ON THE SAME PAGE.

But I like the design, if you can contrast it from the grey a bit more, you have a shirt. ;) The grey and white, to me at least, just don't appeal to the eye very much. The focal point of the shirt isn't well, focal. 

EDIT: I told myself I wouldn't say this joke. I tried really, really hard; honestly I did yet I must say it. It's sort of NSFW, so prepare your eyes.

The reason that this shirt will sell so well is that when you put pussy and balls right next to each other it just fits together so well. In this case, the pussy was on top, and that will be the deciding factor. I'm sorry somebody had to make the joke.
//ccap

balls

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

post-5552-0-59910000-1393331244.png

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

FINALLY SOMEBODY IS ON THE SAME PAGE.

But I like the design, if you can contrast it from the grey a bit more, you have a shirt. ;) The grey and white, to me at least, just don't appeal to the eye very much. The focal point of the shirt isn't well, focal. 

EDIT: I told myself I wouldn't say this joke. I tried really, really hard; honestly I did yet I must say it. It's sort of NSFW, so prepare your eyes.

The reason that this shirt will sell so well is that when you put pussy and balls right next to each other it just fits together so well. In this case, the pussy was on top, and that will be the deciding factor. I'm sorry somebody had to make the joke.

We're going to ask about a coal grey shirt instead of the grey I see on their site. That should help with the contrast.

wonder if I can sneak in a rooster...

I wonder if it should be solid text instead of the shadow outline.

I wonder if it should be solid text instead of the shadow outline.

I like the solid text due to the fact that it does give the phrase the contrast it needs. However, could you possibly throw in a rough image of what it'd look like with the Solid Text on the T-shirt similar to how you did it with the shadow outline? That could help me decipher which I like better. 

We're going to ask about a coal grey shirt instead of the grey I see on their site. That should help with the contrast.

That might help it out, keep us posted. 

wonder if I can sneak in a rooster...

nobody has to know...

//ccap

I like the solid text due to the fact that it does give the phrase the contrast it needs. However, could you possibly throw in a rough image of what it'd look like with the Solid Text on the T-shirt similar to how you did it with the shadow outline? That could help me decipher which I like better. 

That might help it out, keep us posted. 

nobody has to know...

Added