Holy-Balls Shirt!

Edzel Yago

Sipping to Canada isn't worth it because it costs 14$ for one shirt! :angry:

Quote me to get a reply!

Added

Personally I feel as though that provides a good contrast to the background. If I were to buy one of the designs (which I inevitably will), I'd go for the one in solid text as opposed to the shadow outline. Reason being, grey is right between white and black in the color spectrum and doesn't really provide enough pop, if you will, to the design. 

I'll ask around to a few friends and see what they think, and I'll get back to you with their responses.

//ccap

I still want the shirt of the USB flash drive and the server.

AND WHERE ARE THOSE CROTCHLESS UNDERWEAR?

Screw the underwear, I want the USB Butt Plugs already.

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

I honestly don't care for the cats design (OMG HERESY). I would be much more inclined to buy if it was simply plain text:

HOLY. BALLS.

or maybe like a:

HOLY.

BALLS.

Maybe with a small LTT logo on a sleeve or some-such. Just my $0.02.

MOAR CATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I wish it came in female styles, I find this one rather cute. But alas. . . I fear this is a market that does not need to be met.  I fear offering this would result in more pics of guys wearing too small girl shirts than girls wearing them. 

Intel Core i5 2400 - Corsair Vengeance 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24 - four strips) - ASUS P8Z68-V LE - GeForce GTX 660 Ti (MSI Power Edition) - 60GB Corsair Force 3 Boot drive with 2.5TB in a random nightmare of a configuration

I wish it came in female styles, I find this one rather cute. But alas. . . I fear this is a market that does not need to be met.  I fear offering this would result in more pics of guys wearing too small girl shirts than girls wearing them. 

IKR? What ever happened to gender equality?

Follow me on Twitter at: @edzelyago

• 6 years later...

@Edzel Yago this shirt is so friggin epic!! I would buy one so fast...can we bring this little gem back?!