Piers Morgan is finally getting the boot

TopWargamer

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/24/business/media/piers-morgan-and-cnn-plan-end-to-his-prime-time-show.html?_r=1

There have been times when the CNN host Piers Morgan didn’t seem to like America very much — and American audiences have been more than willing to return the favor. Three years aftertaking over for Larry King, Mr. Morgan has seen the ratings for “Piers Morgan Live” hit some new lows, drawing a fraction of viewers compared with competitors at Fox News and MSNBC.

It’s been an unhappy collision between a British television personality who refuses to assimilate — the only football he cares about is round and his lectures on guns were rife with contempt — and a CNN audience that is intrinsically provincial. After all, the people who tune into a cable news network are, by their nature, deeply interested in America.

CNN’s president, Jeffrey Zucker, has other problems, but none bigger than Mr. Morgan and his plum 9 p.m. time slot. Mr. Morgan said last week that he and Mr. Zucker had been talking about the show’s failure to connect and had decided to pull the plug, probably in March.

PRAISE THE SUN!

fwTTZt4.giffwTTZt4.gif

fwTTZt4.giffwTTZt4.gif

COMIC SANS

'MERICA

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

'MERICA

*'MURICA

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Oh great, now it's probably gonna be replaced by that horrible b*tch (there's no other way to describe her) Nancy Grace. Most annoying and stupid person on TV ever. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Yea! Finally we get that shit head out of 'Murica and back to the shit hole he belongs too!!!

(No disrespect UK but come on too rainy for me... :) )

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

\[T]/ 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Well, bye.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Can Rachel Maddow go next please? I don't care where she goes just leave America.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

*'MURICA

*MURIKUH

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

whatever

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Thank god. Bye-bye, shithead.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I was hoping for another round of hilarity with piers facing off against alex jones again. 

if you haven't seen it you haven't lived. 

Hearing his arguments on gun control were misinformed and rustled me pretty hard.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Yea! Finally we get that shit head out of 'Murica and back to the shit hole he belongs too!!!

(No disrespect UK but come on too rainy for me... :) )

We don't want that cunt back. You can keep Russel Brand too. 

I feel happy for the US, but I'm in the UK we don't want him cunt back here either some other country should take him and release him naked to the forest to fend for himself.

'Piers Morgan' is synonymous in the UK with the word cunt. It's surprising how he's even a thing. He's a duplicitous cunt, and a professional troll.

But he has a knack of affecting the masses one way or another. You can tell he used to be editor of a tabloid newspaper, he takes any current issue or person and spins a whirlwind of hype or bullshit around it. It's all just attention seeking nonsense.

So well done, ignore him and he goes away! Job done.

Darn it.. and I always liked when Jesse Ventura comes on and rips him a new asshole

Hearing his arguments on gun control were misinformed and rustled me pretty hard.

I 100% agree.

Unfortunately, even though he wont have his own show anymore, I seriously doubt we have seen the last of him. He has already said he has talked with the big wigs at CNN about a different reporter/interviewer position. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro