Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Many years ago I watched The Triumph of Love (with Mira Sorvino and Ben Kingsley) and really liked the whole baroque-hellenistic imagery; some time later I had the idea for a story with an aristocratic baroque philosopher in the same sort of setting, and Aristocrates seemed like the right name for him; yet some more time later I was registering on a forum and it asked to pick a name, and I remembered my philosopher - and this has been my name on all sorts of forums for a number of years now :)

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

Vivilacqua, because that is my last name. It has a 1 at the end because why not?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Stole this name from my dad that he took from his dad. Stands for "Motor Cat". Not much reason behind why but it was catchy and no one uses it so WHY NOT!

Jade = homestuck character. Was going to use it as a temporary alias (the alias before this was one I've had since I was 6.) but then my Twitter followers took fondly to calling me Jade, thus it stuck.

I love Star Wars. I love Chewbacca. Due to copyright issues, Chewie The Bacca was born. Interesting eh?

Back in the days of runescape I was trying to think of a unique name, and so Cow Of Glory was born, and I've been using it ever since.

It's been a name I've been using forever. I don't really know where I got it, haha. :)

rusbus93. Well 93 is abbreviated for my birth year, 1993. rusbus is a nickname ive received throughout my life. My name is Russell Bus, which rolls off the tongue and rusbus is even better. The nickname stuck and thats about it! 

derived from senjougahara (monogatari series) ...

--- CoolerMaster Cosmos II, Asus RoG Rampage IV Black ED, 3 way SLI GTX980's, Intel i74960x @4500Mhz, 16Gb Dominator Platinum 2666Mhz, 3x 25" +1 27"  Surround (6040x1080p +1920x1080), Asus RoG Xonar Phoebus 7.1 15Tb WD HDD's, 1 Samsung 256Gb 830 SSD (gaming disk), 2 Intel 730 256Gb SSD's (Raid0)  --

Thought about palm trees once, and how weird it would be if all trees were red.

But then again we'd get used to it pretty quickly. 

First movie watched with my old dad; starwars. He passed away. Sort of a mentality thing. He always made me smile no matter what mood I was. Sort of a reminder to not forget to laugh sometimes :)

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Polis means city in greek, so Stefan(My first name) and opolis means "City of Stefan" Im the mayor BTW

Jade = homestuck character. Was going to use it as a temporary alias (the alias before this was one I've had since I was 6.) but then my Twitter followers took fondly to calling me Jade, thus it stuck.

funnily enough my first name is jad (im male btw)

i smashed my head on my keyboard and got "havo", the end

ford-ecoboost-engine.jpg

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

As a proud Canadian I have loved the trailer park boys for most of my life.  When I got into gaming and account making I would always go for mustardtiger in honor of that however that name was generally taken so I'd have to do a variant of mustardtiger.  I finally got tired of always having the name taken so I decided to switch it and I remember one night my buddy saying while playing a game that I was a ketchupkitty disguised as a mustardtiger.   Though it was cute and have been using it ever since.

Well, I'll explain the simple part first- "VW". That's simply my last name initials, Van Winkle.

Now, the story...

When I was like, 12 or so, and really shy, I went to a music program based around aspiring jazz musicians (it was for high school kids mostly, but my director encouraged me to go). On the first day, we went around and did a meet&greet type of thing. When it finally got to me, I mumbled so softly "...theodore...." that everyone around me was convinced I had said Zeeto. I was a bit too nervous to say that was wrong, and I was called that for the rest of the camp. Fast forward a few years, and one of the girls that was at the camp saw me again. She was instantly like "Hey, Zeeto!", but by now, I wasn't quite as nervous. I told her my real name, we became good friends, and the rest of history. And how, because of her, a lot of my friends call me Zeeto.

And that's all I have to say about that.

My last name is Murray so the first part of it is Mur.

The second part is the network admin at my school we call Helldog and I take after her. So I guess I just be came pup.

The third part is 5 my favorite number.

Finaly the 69 is for S**t's and giggles.

My actual real name. It might sound strange as I'm Asian.

Loh Jia Hung.

Gaming rig:

i5-4670k, H100i, MSI Z97 SLI, Vengeance DDR3-1600 2*4GB, 840 EVO 250GB, Barracuda 1TB, GTX 780 Ti, 450D, CX750, VG248QE

Workstation:

Xeon E3-1231 v3, NH-U14S, Asus Z97-PRO, Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 2*8GB, 840 EVO 250GB, 2*WD Red 2TB (RAID 0), GTX 780 Ti, Define R4, AX760, VS229H-P

Its my name and 61

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

so ginger because well im ginger :D

and ninja because im working my way to black belt in karate (only 3 belts off) !