Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Just needed a new user name yo, and i have to try not make a new one

Wanted to buy a new character in EVE Online, found a few that were similar and met my requirements. Then I based my choice on who had the best name. Mourning Souls was the one. As EVE was the center of my online social interaction I adopted it as my online name.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Once upon a time there was a little waffle, and he decided to use a Bolt Action Rifle in Battlefield. 

Sasori is scorpion in Japanese and my horoscope is scorpion.

Frieza: It's Those Eyes, They Have The Same Eyes.

I wanted in a game to have a username called Legendary but it was always unavailable so I started using Legenderys all the time for 5 years now.

AAaahh SnowPatch... I'll have to think long back to remeber where that name came from ;)

When I was around 10 year, I played an online game called Habbo (maybe you know it?). Well, there was this one specific item, a rare one, that I really liked the look of. It was called a Snow Patch - So i just put those two words together and BUUM! - Now SnowPatch has been my username for 6 years :)

my favorite comic character is Harley Quinn.

Batman the Animated Series FTW.

Last year during National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo), I wrote a Novel (who would have thought?) called Oasis. The synopsis was that while humanity had achieved space flight within their system, thanks to magical things like fusion energy, the leftover pollution on Earth from the years before was still affecting the planet, and it was about to undergo a "purge" of kinds, an apocalypse with storms and volcanic eruptions and generally becoming a place that ten billion people couldn't live. So, before that would happen, the governments together worked on the first Faster Than Light ship, and picked out some of the best pilots, scientists, engineers, and biologists to go with the ship on a journey to another planet that, from the scanners' data, seemed to be an ideal paradise for the mass exodus of humanity. So, they go...

And things go really fucking wrong, real fast.

Currently sending out notices to agents and such, and just waiting for those rejection letters, and hopefully my one golden ticket.

So I'm The_Oasis, and I've got a fancy avatar too.

I write books for an unliving. 

I wanted a different user name I do much race games, best for me is iRacing. And I like metal so I wanted something sinister about it. DarkRacer was born tadaaa

I loved to watch TV series on Discovery Deadliest Catch and one of mine fav. boats in that series was named Rollo so that how i got this username.

PS. sorry for bad English, :)  

My username is basically an RL nickname mixed with some gibberish to make it more unique and thus more internet-proof. I really, really dislike it when I try to make an account somewhere or a character in a game and my go-to names are taken. Turns out this one isn't very often.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

It started as a joke but i got stuck with it, now i even made an avatar to suit it.

Previous nickname i had was Necris, i was really into Unreal Tournament in my youth and that race fascinated me.

Apparently I laugh like Woody the Woodpecker and when I was racing sailboats I used to work what they call the strings in the pit of the boat. I'm also not known for having a sweet disposition.

So the guys I raced with gave me the nickname 'Woody the Pitbull'.

When I started playing WoW I mixed the letters up and came up with 2 character names. Pullbit & Woothdye. Woothdye was my main for a long time. I sometimes use Wooth or Woothie for short.

CPU Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB(4x 4GB) | GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP | Case Thermaltake Overseer | Storage Samsung SSD 500GB 850EVO, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 Series 1000W | Display(s) ASUS PB278Q 27", 2x Samsung LS22C45KBW 22" | Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H75 | Keyboard Razer Lycosa | Mouse Razer Lachesis | Sound Dell speakers a525 2.1, Razer Kraken 7.1 | Operating System Windows 7 Professional

My username is like this because I used to play a game called latale and there was a cute pet called choky

I don't really think it needs explaining. I have the name on most things that I use with the biggest exception being twitter where annoyingly it is taken. I use my real name there but at some point I might see if the dude wants to part with the account because I'm pretty sure it never gets used. I have a few differnt verions such as notmybisasedopinion and mybiasedopinon that i use in places where biased opinon is either taken or if it is twitch i got banned from a chat 

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

The username I usually use is Oockeshoek(1).

Oockeshoek(1) was by accident, when my brother made an account on Playstation (2009 I think it was) and he accidentally made the password the username.. Oockeshoek is actually the name of the building where my mother works. I have been using Oockeshoek in all my PC games ever since.

The name I'm using right now, PeeViPee, is from my YouTube channel. It was supposed to be PeeVeePee, but this name was already occupied. PeeViPee isn't really the most appropriate name for my channel, as I barely/don't upload Player Vs. Player videos.

Tech & Cars.

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” - Albert Einstein

Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

It's been around 4 years since I started using this nick. It was pretty much a girls fault, imagine that! I was going through a bad, bad phase of my life. Really depressed and all other really fun stuff.

This girl and I started to go yealling barrel roll, which went to drama barrel pretty soon. That came to drama barole, and there I was, born new, as THE Barole. She later started to hate me because I wouldn't go out with her and never spoke to me again yet here I am, just being a such a Barole. :P

I love free stuff since I can't afford anything with a pricetag. Not anymore at least.

I'm an oddball, what do you want from me?

"Peek-a-boo, you ****s, you!"

Well mine came from Secondary School (or high school for all you none Britain's out there). Well the Midgit (or midget if you want to be correct) is self explanatory as all my friends was taller than me throughout the 5 years (and I'm still a small guy as I'm about 5'5 and the average man is about 6'0), so there is the Midgit, part of my name now the warrior. Well this part of my name is by me being a very big arsehole, what I did was, I would get a pen and 'hit' someone who really got on my nerves, and that's when a friend of mine said "hey we should call you midgitwarrior", and from then on i have been called midgitwarrior (and my other two names was smallbittieboy, and dadumdude, but they aren't as cool as Midgitwarrior).

So there you have it.

DAS my initials. The madman part, well...not much else to say but... POTATO COOKIES :D

Mine is from that sci fi show all the treky's like to beat on....... Babylon 5.....       I have to say i was a fan.........  We need a big Hollywood blockbuster of that show......  But JMS Has to be in the director's chair.

(first name)(last name initial)(first number in my life I actually had to remember)